Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to tickle Ron to make him laugh or smile? She’s still trying to convince her followers she is exactly like them - I’m gonna keep saying this ….PR stunt to make that transition from cleaning to a family account using her two boys to achieve that. Next will be a move to a new house and her followers can be part of her journey whilst she renovates it and turns everything to grey and plastic.

Reactions: 27
Best holiday we’ve ever been on? Surely it’s their first family of 4 holiday? I’m a bit confused. She claimed they’ve not been anywhere. Just visited her parents at their caravan for the day. Bollocks isn’t jt. They’ve been away non stop I would bet

Reactions: 24
I feel actually quite sad. I mean I have a child who has autism, he cannot consent to have his pics online. Neither can babies/toddler's etc. You can't take pics of kids in public swimming pools etc and rightly so but you share your own kids to the whole world...nah it's fucked up!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another day in pepper pig world? Is there even enough to do there to warrant a second day?! 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Another day in pepper pig world? Is there even enough to do there to warrant a second day?! 😴😴😴
This is the woman that managed to spend a full week at Disneyland Paris. She milks it. Whenever I’ve gone to Disney Paris with my kids we’ve only ever done 3 nights, and that was pushing it

Reactions: 19
Telling people to rent a motorhome. Ummm it’s a £1k up front incase of damages and then £100 a day if your lucky to get one for that price. But obviously she does not know this. As hers is gifted.

Reactions: 31
This account really winds me up... Clearly using her DISABLED child for likes and views, records her when she is having a meltdown... Don't think I've seen her "best friend" Soph post about her this year...
I won’t even go on it but from what I’ve seen on here this mother fucker really is scraping the barrel for content 🙅🏼‍♀️ I refuse to entertain it and give it the views. She’s taken using her child to a whole other level and it’s horrifying in my eyes.

Reactions: 28
Just thinking about this trip (gifted or not) and once again she’s totally missed a ton of content that she could have included…
What to pack for a toddler and newborn
How to account for the weather - coats/layers etc
What food to take/cooking utensils etc
How to factor in nap times, feeds, bath/showers
She could have written it all out as lists…in a book… of lists!! 🙈
Geeezus Sopha do you want me to run your account for you? I’ll happily take a fee 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The strategic position of the book of empty pages. Coincidence? Me thinks not. She is the grabbiest, cuntiest of cunts.

View attachment 786133
Shouldn’t that be declared as an #ad 🤔 She is so bleeping obvious with her cold hard selling methods it makes me laugh at times. I bet real authors don’t have multiple copies of their best-sellers on display, literally in every bleeping room of their homes. Oh but they wouldn’t have to would they, as they are real authors and not tend ones like you Sophie you big fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shouldn’t that be declared as an #ad 🤔 She is so bleeping obvious with her cold hard selling methods it makes me laugh at times. I bet real authors don’t have multiple copies of their best-sellers on display, literally in every bleeping room of their homes. Oh but they wouldn’t have to would they, as they are real authors and not tend ones like you Sophie you big fake.
Can you imagine JK Rowling not leaving the house without a few copies of her books to scatter about and strategically position in the background of every pic she demands her hubby take of her? No. Neither can anyone.

SoFaux is fake as duck and knows she hasn’t written these books. The ghost writers wrote them. She has to flog while the going is good because her 15 mins of “fame” won’t be lasting much longer.
Even Del Boy wouldn’t flog her stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I like to post this literally everywhere BUT my friend’s (soon to be ex)husband has been arrested for having indecent images of children. Loads of them were from Instagram and Facebook of kids in the bath etc and those have been thrown out as they were shared with parents permission on social media. You’re literally supplying sex criminals Hinch.
So awful! 🤮💔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesn’t she?
First she’s insinuating he’s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now he’s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they can’t fix it. She’s a horror.
Bet the stupid bint flushed wipes down the bog and the pair or them haven't fathomed it needs to be emptied and cleaned regularly as there is no sewage pipe 🤔🙈

So awful! 🤮💔
I indirectly know of two relationships where the partner has been arrested for having and distributing child images. And Hinch thinks its OK to show Ronnie on the toilet... No thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
LOL Hunchers 🙊
This Scrub Daddy is a poetic visualisation of Sopha after a day or two at PeppER pig world. Falling apart ever so slightly but pretending to the whole world that she’s having the best holiday ever, better than any holiday anyone has ever been on in the history of holidays! Even breaking down JamieShortForJames’ humongo crap last night was hilarious and so much fun for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
exactly that. Myself and a few colleagues are working out how to do compile a study about this, it’s really hard though because right now, we are at the beginning so a study would be assumptions. Maybe in ten years or so (I’ll still be working) we will have products of these celebs/influencers aka their adult kids to question about the impact on their mental health and their relationship with their parents. I’m keen to do it now but as I say, this is relatively new so it’s a waiting game to see how these children turn out

either way it’s a massive risk to take putting your kids in the spotlight, your effectively just saying the risk was worth it at the time as you wanted the easy Money
Not quite the same thing but can't help comparing these victims children with many former child stars who grew into troubled young adults because they were thrust into the limelight by pushy parents.
I've always thought Fiddle has been a driving force behind Hinch.

Reactions: 40
Soz, dont want weaning gate kicking off again but my oldest kids were born in the late 80’s, early 90’s, Im a northerner so they had greggs sausage rolls and a spikey mikey every day for there dinner 😊

I also had all 6 of them rolling about on the back seat of my ford fiesta while me and my mate let them share the air with our 20 regal king size 😊

(disclaimer I was only 12 at the time 😘)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 this made me laugh

Reactions: 3
Not quite the same thing but can't help comparing these victims children with many former child stars who grew into troubled young adults because they were thrust into the limelight by pushy parents.
I've always thought Fiddle has been a driving force behind Hinch.
From what you’ve said before, she’s clearly been brought up to believe that she’s “speshul” and will “go places”. No wonder she thinks she’s a bloody princess! Trouble is she’s lazy and this has all been quite easy so far. The hard work is trying to stay relevant and she is clearly not prepared to put the effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.