Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7F471450-B15A-4799-B677-135C73F41ADC.png

STILL BUYING THOSE BOTS YOU bleeping FREAK

For all she knows there’s people out there selling photos of her boys to wrong uns because let’s face it these bots are (and have been reported recently) people who use platforms like Insta to gain material
I feel sick at the thought and I swear if I ever saw her I’d have to have it out with her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 786240

For all she knows there’s people out there selling photos of her boys to wrong uns because let’s face it these bots are (and have been reported recently) people who use platforms like Insta to gain material
I feel sick at the thought and I swear if I ever saw her I’d have to have it out with her
her profile is a pedos dream, she shares soo many pics of the boys and even has the highlights saved so they can screen record and everything. She literally gives no shits about her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 786240

Peppa Pig and the motor home would need to be free, she’s spending all her money on bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Ronnie Been Diagnosed with any issues?
Nothing officially that been disclosed, although there are signs he's got severe symptoms of what's known as 'head parent syndrome'. It's rife amongst Instagrammers at the moment, spreads quicker than a meme.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Aww thank you nusty trolls for all the laughs much needed lately will catch up later as we have our 20 week scan today 🤞🤞❤💙

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember a conversation with my health visitor where she told me about a study that was done a few years ago.
Basically, as an experiment/point proving exercise (with parent or guardian consent obviously) a guy approached several children in a playground and asked them to go with him to his van. All parents beforehand were adamant that their child was aware of stranger danger and would know not to follow him. He approached the kids with knowledge he’d gained from the parents social media pages: their names, names of family members, pets names, holidays destinations, school, birthday, etc.
In the end out of 20 kids, I think 17 were willing to go with him, believing him to be a friend of the family after he was able to recite these facts to them (and like I say these are things he’s managed to easily find out from the parents SM pages).
Hence I’m very selective about a) who I have as a friend on social media and b) what I share of my personal life on there.
These poor kids of insta celebrities have absolutely zero privacy😕
It will all come back to haunt them (the parents) one day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My youngest was about 111cm when they turned 4 and that was around the 97th percentile, would have to look it up but they have always been very tall. Can't imagine many children of the same age being a whole 40cm taller.
The World’s tallest teenager was “only” 4ft 6 at age 4. We may have a record breaker here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The World’s tallest teenager was “only” 4ft 6 at age 4. We may have a record breaker here!
"A 5-year-old living in Meerut, is already 5 feet 7 inches tall. He holds the Guinness World Records for being the tallest for his age. His mother Shweatlana Singh (25) is 7 feet 2 inches tall."

Would imagine a bunch of cousins who are 5ft at 5 years old could also break records.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Screenshot_20210929-124441_Instagram.jpg

What is the actual point in this post?

Hi guys rent a motorhome OK I'm fankoo bye

Clear advertising of her book there but she'd of had better content by just posting 'Morning! Don't forget you can preorder my new book'

Not that anyone would buy that shite but empty content after content is getting real tedious. Drying up like a towel.

Reactions: 25
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
View attachment 786292

Clear advertising of her book there but she'd of had better content by just posting 'Morning! Don't forget you can preorder my new book'

Not that anyone would buy that shite but empty content after content is getting real tedious. Drying up like a towel.
Waking up like this? What? In a bed? That's how people wake up in a hotel too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
View attachment 786292

Exact same staged shite she posts from HMP Maldon 😴😴

p.s Ronnie and Lennie still don’t rhyme!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
View attachment 786292

she’s literally been in it two days is she actually deranged?! How can you be encouraging people to make such a huge investment based on TWO days in it! duck me if she had a brain she’d be dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If, and it's a very big if, it's not gifted then it has cost them a lot more than I suspected!View attachment 785505
The only reason this doesn’t make me angry is that it will have been lovely for Ronnie and he will probably have coped better in that environment than in a crowd. Ron deserves some happiness and that’s all that bothers me, the greedy parents can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine.

Reactions: 22
Yes I hope Ron had a lovely couple of days 🥰 gifted to her or not, it would of been a lovely experience for him, imagine all that colour 😂

Reactions: 16
Why don’t these “influencers” ever do giveaways it really pisses me off. They can afford to go away and there’s the likes of us struggling. My kids haven’t even had a weekend away because I lost my job then car at the beginning of Covid having gone from a £42k a year job as a single parent to benefits. My sky is gone, my phone contract is now pay as you go and I’m having to go food bank. I borrow money just to get the things my kids needs. My mental health is so bad I’m on tablets. My kids are crying out for a break even just a weekend and not only can these roaches afford the inflated prices but they get these “amazing holidays” for free! All these stories just are bragging fests! At least help some of the huns that are buying the tat! It’s made me unfollow so many people.

ps this isnt meant to be a pity party as I know some people have it harder than me (although fingerscrossed for me as I have had a interview today!) it just irks me that these “celebs” don’t give anything back and think a few charity drops (if that) are enough. It’s not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Why don’t these “influencers” ever do giveaways it really pisses me off. They can afford to go away and there’s the likes of us struggling. My kids haven’t even had a weekend away because I lost my job then car at the beginning of Covid having gone from a £42k a year job as a single parent to benefits. My sky is gone, my phone contract is now pay as you go and I’m having to go food bank. I borrow money just to get the things my kids needs. My mental health is so bad I’m on tablets. My kids are crying out for a break even just a weekend and not only can these roaches afford the inflated prices but they get these “amazing holidays” for free! All these stories just are bragging fests! At least help some of the huns that are buying the tat! It’s made me unfollow so many people.

ps this isnt meant to be a pity party as I know some people have it harder than me (although fingerscrossed for me as I have had a interview today!) it just irks me that these “celebs” don’t give anything back and think a few charity drops (if that) are enough. It’s not.
This really fucks me off, you deserve a break she bleeping doesn’t. Good luck at your interview

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Waking up like this? What? In a bed? That's how people wake up in a hotel too.
Exactly and they would have been more comfortable and have had more fun. There are hotels with swimming pools close by. I’m sorry I just can’t think of anything worse than staying in a motor home with two young kids. I’m sure it could be fun but my kids are feral so that could be it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the toilet outside? Not sure what unblocking has to do with the rain unless it’s blocked so bleeping bad that #JimBobbyBigJobby has to go round the back of the camper van and re-plumb the whole thing.
Ffs. Nothing is normal with them.
"JimBobbyBigJobby" has absolutely written me off. Love you nusty trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly and they would have been more comfortable and have had more fun. There are hotels with swimming pools close by. I’m sorry I just can’t think of anything worse than staying in a motor home with two young kids. I’m sure it could be fun but my kids are feral so that could be it 😂😂😂
Has the wee one even been swimming since he went with his suit on backwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.