Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the company they’ve got their freebie, then she’s obviously given permission but if not to have your young kids shown like that to advertise is disgusting
I don’t think it is coz it’s based in Scotland. It’s a long way to go for a freebie lol

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really weird that a camper van company in Scotland are using pictures of Rennie and Lonnie to advertise their company and camper vans.
Don't know what's more odd, the fact that they're using pictures of a strangers babies to advertise a motorhome and no pictures of the actual motorhome as there are some photos she's posted of it or the fact that they think she's "lovely"

Reactions: 24
I think any child that sets fire to the spare bedroom then runs over to the neighbours to leave their family to potentially burn has serious psychological problems
I need to go back a read through all the old threads

Reactions: 12
If this is the company they’ve got their freebie, then she’s obviously given permission but if not to have your young kids shown like that to advertise is disgusting
What privacy rights does she have if her pictures are all public? I think she might have an intellectual property case if they’re using that image for advertising purposes without permission, but not sure. What a fucking mess. All avoidable.

Reactions: 20

You hit the nail on the head and anyone saying it's not a big deal is in denial. You got it in one with influencera and instamums making people think it is safe when it isn't.

Reactions: 14
Memories! What a turd HANDSNOMES!

Reactions: 10
Caravans and motorhomes have been in short supply since covid with long waiting lists. I can’t imagine that those waiting lists disappeared overnight. Yet next week she’ll have a camper an on her driveway, no doubt. Why is it she doesn’t have to wait for anything. She’s absolutely spoiled. She disgusts me, no concept of the real world at all!

Reactions: 20
Not sure the highlands can cope with anymore campervans. It’s like a giant traffic jam up there

Reactions: 10
Births child: mother

Reactions: 18
That is beyond scary:

1. They’re not following Hinch herself but they are following the #MrsHinch hashtag.
2. They are following a lot of child/baby pages, single mums, and have what looks like Only Fans types of accounts as followers .
3. They don’t seem to follow many, if any, males.

Reactions: 29
Ticks pre-provided box to choose between two shades of grey: homeware designer

Reactions: 30
This game works in reverse too!

Uses drawers full of high end makeup and puts it on contouring like a professional… “I don’t know what I’m doing guyzzz”

Reactions: 33
This game works in reverse too!

Uses drawers full of high end makeup and puts it on contouring like a professional… “I don’t know what I’m doing guyzzz”
Yes, sell sell Ad Ad kerching millions in the bank, ex award winning saleswoman married to her ex boss also an award winning sales man. I don't know how this happened to little old me guys from the teeny tiny village of Maldonia

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.