Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything like a Disney movie with her? She even filters herself to have the big Disney eyes and princess face ( Soph, you look fine without the filters). You had a day out at Peppa(er) pig world, how about saying it was good, Ron enjoyed it but the weather was crap. I don't know how anyone finds her relatable? And how many questions are her sheep going to have about a motor home holiday? Probably not many as most won't be able to afford one. So it'll be a list of questions she has written herself or that the motor home company have asked her to write as part of her fee.

Reactions: 36
She’s defo been gifted the tickets by Paultons because she had a private meet and greet with Peppa and George by the looks of it which only takes place between 9 and 10… it’s included on certain dates in the early play pass upgrade as we looked at it. It’s like an extra £18 for adults and £10 for kids. Wasn’t available on our dates though and I think that’s a bit costly on top of the standard ticket price anyway. She time stamped a photo in the camper at 9:54 so there’s no way she’s done the normal meet and greet between 9 and 10.

Fucks me off SO much. It’s expensive to go there for working families yet a millionaire has probably got it for free. She’ll not mark it as gifted because she’ll know the backlash she’ll get.

Also a Q&A about the camper?? If she tags the company that’s defo been a freebie as well as everyone knows she doesn’t promote something for nothing. Not even gifted things she receives (doggy birthday cake anyone?)

Reactions: 43
Now is it just tradition in my family that at least one person is always ill when go on holiday? Perhaps Jimbo has got the monster trots & bunged the bog up?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jimbobsmallnob posted sofa holding Lonnie with no support on his back ...after all he is a newborn 🤣

Reactions: 5
Private encounter inside with Peppa and George so she doesn’t have to queue to see them with the peasants, my friend who works there was working today and didn’t see her once👀 she says the last person she knew to have that was Ferne McCann for Sunday’s birthday party (I actually really like ferne though) I’m down the road from Paultons, weather is the windiest and wettest it’s been in ages but if she’s at the campsite opposite the park- they have log cabin type cabin things so may have ditched the camper for one of them!

Reactions: 22
It’s coz she’s not as well known as she thinks she is. She is really own known on Instagram. Personally I think she’s able to go a lot of places without being recognised and if she is people probably just shoot her a smile. Also I think a lot of her followers don’t really do much other than go b&m and buy cleaning stuff, most of them seem to be riddled with anxiety, which is why they ‘relate’ to her so much. They also always seem to make a big song and a dance when she takes Ronnie to even the most basic of places. They literally thought Ronnie and Henry running out the kitchen every morning to see the postman was an adventure. It’s like they don’t do anything with their kids so I wouldn’t imagine she would bump into many hincers at Peppa pig world, Disneyland or Lapland. There are obviously a few but I think she has around 200,000 hincers and I imagine around 10,000 of those are die hard. It’s a far cry from the 4 million she’s so proud of.
Yeah that makes sense. And as someone said on here earlier, they hardly recognised her in the real world. It's clear that she thinks she is far more famous than she really is.

Reactions: 13
A 5ft 4 year old would be close to breaking world record for a child. Previous winners of tallest adult weren’t even 5ft at 4 😂
I was being facetious (apologies) Tbf I'm 5 foot 2 and I when he stood next to me his head was at the top of my arm, probably 4.5 ft. My nephews are 6 foot 5.

I've watched pepper pig once bit if you want me to a Q&A for you 😉
She is such a muppet from filtering Lonnie being a motor home expert after a day and managed to block the loo , bending in half has me 🤣 shws not that much taller than her fellow covidiot

Oh she needs tumeric in the van too 🤣

@Pollyanna263 Jameslongforjamie has me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made pasta 👏 👏 👏 bleeping call the queen.

Cheers for telling us all Jamie blocked the toilet.. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Q&A on a motor home?.... I know her sheep aren't the brightest bunch but come the duck on.

She'll be doing a Q&A session on how to breathe next.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mmmm Pringles, water and red bull for dinner. Lonnie hasn’t had his porridge he’s so hungry he’s eating plastic chin for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Q&A on a motor home?.... I know her sheep aren't the brightest bunch but come the duck on.

She'll be doing a Q&A session on how to breathe next.
No one's asked a single question, she'll make up the questions herself, all for the ad. The sneaky witch

Reactions: 16
I cannot wait for a q&a as if she got loads of messages every influencer uses that one 😴 u got gifted a camper, gifted paultons tickets, cooked packet pasta n sauce for dinner with pringles for pud, thats it q&a done knob ed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was at a baby sensory class today and the theme was ‘hinching’
Luckily wasn’t too many Hinch references made until the end when they played that awful Hinch Song 🤮
This is the same level as scary as those weird accounts reposting pics of Ron and Lon! Way to set your kids back decades in gender roles from a very young age 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I cannot wait for a q&a as if she got loads of messages every influencer uses that one 😴 u got gifted a camper, gifted paultons tickets, cooked packet pasta n sauce for dinner with pringles for pud, thats it q&a done knob ed
And she hated every single second of it.

I was at a baby sensory class today and the theme was ‘hinching’
Luckily wasn’t too many Hinch references made until the end when they played that awful Hinch Song 🤮
Lmaooooo duck off really?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.