Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit she "cooked" dinner in that tiny kitchen 🤣💩
"I've taken lots of photos and videos and can't wait to share them...." - she needs to add ..."after I've edited and filtered the tit out of them first!!!" 💯🤭
She boiled the kettle and made mugshots. That’s all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 785350

Omagod goiyz ronnay is completely obsessed-ah with peppa pig 🤩
I promise I won’t talk about neurodiversity again so someone tell me to shut up if I do (apart from this statement) 🤣🤣

but she’s wound me the duck up today

q&a on camper vans??? She’s been in it one day???? Is she on drugs genuinely?! Someone keep an eye out for signs like hot plates in the background or something because she’s bizarre. Why on earth would anyone ask her questions about a motor home??! She’s literally spent one day in one? Stupid cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think she said she was going to, but someone on here said that jimbobnaejob had been enquiring about renting their parents / in-laws beach hut and wanted a discount cos they’re zlebs. So I think maybe she never bought one in the end.. was probably angling for a freebie that never happened!
Omg this makes me so bleeping angry 😡

Reactions: 8
I promise I won’t talk about neurodiversity again so someone tell me to shut up if I do (apart from this statement) 🤣🤣

but she’s wound me the duck up today

q&a on camper vans??? She’s been in it one day???? Is she on drugs genuinely?! Someone keep an eye out for signs like hot plates in the background or something because she’s bizarre. Why on earth would anyone ask her questions about a motor home??! She’s literally spent one day in one? Stupid cow
No, come back and talk about it! Your knowledge is immense.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But where’s fiddle fingers they are doing a good job of hiding her! “We are now back in our motorhome”
So they definitely didn’t travel to paultons park in the motorhome. Here witchy witchy fiddle fingers where are you!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't get photographed by random people because she isn't well known enough and there are loads of women in her area who all look the same.
I'm in Essex and they are ten a penny, lots of facial surgery, bad hair extensions etc. My sister lives very close to her and when Hinch is out she often wears the ridiculous black floppy hat, not to be incognito, quite the opposite, much more a 'please notice me' statement.

Also, ridiculing Jamie for blocking the toilet (if it even happened) Nice 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who had bingo for her taking photos with the sheep and her being folded in half?
Do you think this is some long lost relative with the same folded in half syndrome but in reverse? I kid you not, this is off the M&S website
F23AA023-8DF1-4184-BF96-3C50E92D11DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She doesn't get photographed by random people because she isn't well known enough and there are loads of women in her area who all look the same.
I'm in Essex and they are ten a penny, lots of facial surgery, bad hair extensions etc. My sister lives very close to her and when Hinch is out she often wears the ridiculous black floppy hat, not to be incognito, quite the opposite, much more a 'please notice me' statement.

Also, ridiculing Jamie for blocking the toilet (if it even happened) Nice 😒
it’s her fault anyway they all have nuclear shits in that house the diet is bleeping appalling! The woman probably gets about 0.1g of fibre in her diet a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch and SS boil my blood, the pair of them can't do duck all on their own. Sorry I know this is a Hinch thread but her and SS, SS can't even stop a bloody ringing bell without daddy having to come over! The girls don't l ow they're bloody born!!!!

Reactions: 16
The rain is absolutely mental here now. I wouldn’t want to be trying to get kids to sleep in a motorhome!

But where’s fiddle fingers they are doing a good job of hiding her! “We are now back in our motorhome”
So they definitely didn’t travel to paultons park in the motorhome. Here witchy witchy fiddle fingers where are you!
They’ll do a SURPRISE! rock up tomorrow obvs a la DisneylandPariee ! 😏

I don’t understand why she’s getting so excited over this extremely cramped camper van saying she never wants to leave but when she finally unveils Hinch Manor she’s gonna use the excuse that she’s outgrown her house or she wants more space for the boys.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.