Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny coz Stacey is storming to 5 million followers and hinch is clinging on those 4.1 million bots for dear life. She’s gonna have to do some serious bot buying to catch up. I imagine now they are just trying to keep that 4.1 million so will just replace unfollowers/bot removal with buying more bots. Coz if she’s getting 2k followers a day she shouldn’t still be stuck on 4.1 million for this long now.
Once Stacey has her baby she will fly past 5 million followers 🤭🤭 something soph can only dream of!!! Remember when they practically had the same amount of followers back at the start of the year before Stacey accelerated to 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 million and so on!!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I was at a baby sensory class today and the theme was ‘hinching’
Luckily wasn’t too many Hinch references made until the end when they played that awful Hinch Song 🤮
Why? please in gods name tell me why? I wouldn't be going back if I were you!

Reactions: 16
SS is trolling her big style, I don’t care what anyone says they’re not friends. I bet Joe hates Hinch’s guts too.
I’m sure he does if they ever meet and inch is about joes no where to be seen haha bet he can’t stand either of them 🤣

Reactions: 11
Is she giving him water that's not Ron's cup 😪
It could well be Ron’s, I don’t think we can assume. Channelling @Suebigfatsue87 (but without the expertise!) if Ron is neurodiverse it’s possible that he’s attached to a particular cup and it’s more stressful all round to change it.
At least it’s (hopefully) water and not juice.

i worked at PPW many many moons ago and can see from her stories they hired out the private meeting room with peppa and George lol. so relatable 🤪 Katie price did it once!
Would be much less overwhelming for Ron though that way, private would mean he could go at his own pace and not have lots of noise around him. Hope he had a lovely time ❤

Reactions: 19
I’m not that far away from paultons park, the weather today has been rancid, not the type of weather you’d want to walk small children around a theme park in. I could imagine a few of the rides would be rained off at various points through the day.

Unexpectedly stuck in hospital. Plenty of time for catch up here, thanks for keeping me amused thru these long days -only one named visitor for my whole stay 🙁
if anyone’s wondering where JimBobTinyKnob is, he has a job 😮as seen on Homes under the Hammer this morning 😬
0429DCC9-7F39-488A-8A42-7596492CF5DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's stayed in a camper van 1 night and now she's a bloody camper van know it all!!! Plus no wonder Jimbobnojobsmellyknobcleanyourbumbuminnit is blocking up the toilet if all he's doing is eating Pringles and gulping Redbull and blue Lucozade!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A 5ft 4 year old would be close to breaking world record for a child. Previous winners of tallest adult weren’t even 5ft at 4 😂

i worked at PPW many many moons ago and can see from her stories they hired out the private meeting room with peppa and George lol. so relatable 🤪 Katie price did it once!
Yeah and she either won’t mention it or she’ll pass it off as “we got to meet” I feel so lucky guysss. When actually there’s duck all lucky about it, it’s a purchase.

Reactions: 21
Good god what's wrong with the woman. Peppa Pig world is a lovely day out, don't get me wrong but it's not some magical dream world you have to keep secret then present in a montage days later with emotive music as the best time of your life. No doubt she's had a freebie PR visit, gone in early for the meet and greet and been allowed to queue jump.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.