Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen that SS has help with her ironing, how long is it till Fiddle fingers is ironing Jimbob’s skiddy pants?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s defo been gifted the tickets by Paultons because she had a private meet and greet with Peppa and George by the looks of it which only takes place between 9 and 10… it’s included on certain dates in the early play pass upgrade as we looked at it. It’s like an extra £18 for adults and £10 for kids. Wasn’t available on our dates though and I think that’s a bit costly on top of the standard ticket price anyway. She time stamped a photo in the camper at 9:54 so there’s no way she’s done the normal meet and greet between 9 and 10.

Fucks me off SO much. It’s expensive to go there for working families yet a millionaire has probably got it for free. She’ll not mark it as gifted because she’ll know the backlash she’ll get.

Also a Q&A about the camper?? If she tags the company that’s defo been a freebie as well as everyone knows she doesn’t promote something for nothing. Not even gifted things she receives (doggy birthday cake anyone?)
the private meet and greet is hundreds pushing a thousand, peppa and George’s early play pass is the one between 9-10 which is just in the soft play and on the rides with others who book it xx

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If, and it's a very big if, it's not gifted then it has cost them a lot more than I suspected!
Screenshot_20210928-205815_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Seen that SS has help with her ironing, how long is it till Fiddle fingers is ironing Jimbob’s skiddy pants?
I swear she used to have an ironing lady. I reckon these days Ma does it for her. She definitely doesn’t iron. We used to spy the washing basket by the door ready to be collected on the same day each week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And why the duck does SS have to put stupid crying emojis after every bloody story!!!!!!! Omg I think I'm hormonal but these women drive me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really can’t decide if she just likes to play dolls/ house/camping or if it’s another sales technique?!

Reactions: 15
She made pasta 👏 👏 👏 bleeping call the queen.

Cheers for telling us all Jamie blocked the toilet.. Nice.
Noooooooo way would she have put the boys to bed🤭 and absolutely noooooooo way would she have unblocked the toilet 💩🤮
Jamie would have done both so she could have a catch up on tattle to see what us biatches been saying!!!🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely gifted. She’s been begging for it since last Xmas when she gave Ronnie two pepppppper pig figures in his advent calendar.
I was listening to the parenting hell podcast the other week and Rob Beckett said he was offered a gifted trip to Peppa Pig World but he turned it down and paid for it. So they are clearly offering it to everyone...and greedy grinch took it

Reactions: 42
I find it's amusing how fiddle is getting braver-surely she knows we all remember her as the type who would attempt to buy her own grandson and pay her daughter's biological father off in order for him to stay away 🤷‍♀️
Little memory jogger there.
Who'd like to see a smiley Ron so we can sleep well🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I was listening to the parenting hell podcast the other week and Rob Beckett said he was offered a gifted trip to Peppa Pig World but he turned it down and paid for it. So they are clearly offering it to everyone...and greedy grinch took it
Yeah Jordan Banjo and his fiancé accepted a gifted trip there and passed it off as their daughters second birthday trip. They even stopped rides so they could ride alone. Hinch is going to feel like a huge celeb.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I know she's not...but I hope she's ankle deep in shite, whilst getting bleeping drenched...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean I know it's so obvious it's gifted but I was kinda telling myself (stupidly) aww no she's done this herself, something for Ronnie to enjoy because she WANTED to. This is exactly why I can't stand her. She really will do nothing out of the goodness of her own heart unless it benefits her and Peppa won't, so it makes total sense.

Reactions: 34
Can’t wait for the big Pepper Pig mawntagggssssshhhhhh that’s coming.

She makes out like she doesn’t post as things are happening so she can “live in the moment” and enjoy her children, when, actually, it’s so she can filter everything to duck, edit her beautiful children, and add suitably plinky plonks music later on.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.