Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it's amusing how fiddle is getting braver-surely she knows we all remember her as the type who would attempt to buy her own grandson and pay her daughter's biological father off in order for him to stay away šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Little memory jogger there.
Who'd like to see a smiley Ron so we can sleep wellšŸ¤—
I donā€™t know this story! Iā€™ve seen so many references to it here but donā€™t know actually what happened!

Reactions: 15
If itā€™s a gifted trip how dare she make a big deal about wanting to give the boys a lovely time, making memories etc. Youā€™re only doing it cos itā€™s free, you wouldnā€™t spend your own money on your kids would you Soph.
The way sheā€™s going on about the van means theyā€™ve already bought one.
That video this morning, why didnā€™t she just buy herself a reborn doll šŸ™„šŸ˜”

Reactions: 32
Just need ss to drop that sprog in time to tit on hinches q&a x sloppy montage of the holiday of a lifetime šŸ‘¹šŸ‘¹šŸ‘¹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t think the toilet is blocked - itā€™s just her tending to be relatable and thinking the shoppers will find it so funny..I can imagine the hinchers saying - ā€˜oh soph and Jamie are so normal and down to earth. They poo just like us!ā€™ šŸ˜‚
This is all PR in prep for the book and all her homeware. Weā€™ve got Halloween and Christmas coming up - lots of sales opportunities. They are breaking away from cleaning and going down the family route. You can see the shift. Unfortunately, those poor little, innocent boys are Mummy Pig and Daddy Pigā€™s cash cows - and what greedy Pigs their parents are šŸ· šŸ· šŸ’“ šŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Aww sofablesserartwhatisshelike went and got herself some new size 6 pepper pig slippers (she turned the size 9 sticker upside down). Keep thinking of @Bunnykins recap about using the loo in the camper and not able to close the door and I canā€™t breathe with laughter šŸ˜­ šŸ¤£

I have wide feet and you canā€™t help what youā€™re born with but I also canā€™t help but laugh because I was born with a sense of humour hunnayz. Guess Iā€™m a futz troll!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aww sofablesserartwhatisshelike went and got herself some new size 6 pepper pig slippers (she turned the size 9 sticker upside down). Keep thinking of @Bunnykins recap about using the loo in the camper and not able to close the door and I canā€™t breathe with laughter šŸ˜­ šŸ¤£

I have wide feet and you canā€™t help what youā€™re born with but I also canā€™t help but laugh because I was born with a sense of humour hunnayz. Guess Iā€™m a futz troll!
Don't bring the slipper pic out again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ After pushing 3 kids out one giggle and I piss myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Those cheesey bean ham things have clogged the toilet I see.

Flush it down with Big Al's tears hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 35
the private meet and greet is hundreds pushing a thousand, peppa and Georgeā€™s early play pass is the one between 9-10 which is just in the soft play and on the rides with others who book it xx
Didnā€™t even realise you could do a completely private one. Thatā€™s what sheā€™s done as she would have been there well after 10. I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s paid though being insta famous and all that. Tbf I wouldnā€™t pay that even if I could afford it (which I canā€™t). The costumes werenā€™t even that good of itā€™s the same ones who stand at the school house for Ā£12 a pop photo opps. They looked really grubby when we went and like they didnā€™t fit properly šŸ˜‚. My little one said ā€œtheyā€™re not the real onesā€ šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't bring the slipper pic out again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ After pushing 3 kids out one giggle and I piss myself
I have 3 too. Youā€™re right. We should stick to talk about car seats, growth charts, or maybe weaning if that gets too exciting for our pelvic floors šŸ˜‚

• Haha
You'll just regain control and then you'll enter the next phase šŸ‘µšŸŒŠ.I can't keep up with laundering my wet socks šŸ¤£....oops.
Those slippers though,do you think she's been looking through a certain Sunday supplement and accidently bought one for each foot šŸ¤”

• Haha
When we all say ā€œInstagram famousā€, sheā€™s so narcissistic that sheā€™ll think, well at least they acknowledge my fame. She wonā€™t even realise weā€™re taking the ABSOLUTE PISS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She forgets lots of people donā€™t use Instagram and another chunk of the people that use it donā€™t use it to follow wankers that bleep out their kids for šŸ’µ she is not as famous as she thinks she is. The chances of her being stampeded on al all inclusive holiday are next to nothing, she lives in an echo chamber unfortunately.

i thankfully have no friends who like The hun culture and all of us who have come across her think she is a bleep. We are well educated people who aspire to do more in life than do b&m hauls and make huns cream. Her cult is a LOT smaller than what she thinks. Even out of that 4.1 million who follow her, very few of them would ever approach her. She needs to realise sheā€™s beyond z lister. She acts like sheā€™s the duchess of Cambridge.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.