Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having no photos of your kids in photo frames but you've got one of bleeping leaves 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
1. That must be the second time we have ever seen Inch holding Lonnie?
2. Loungewear jumpsuits are the worst. I sob every time I go to the toilet in one because you are meant to be warm and cosy but you have to get cold and naked to pee (I've stopped wearing them now).
3. I am 5 foot 10 with size 8 feet. My body is in proportion. I don't get what the fuss is about with her height and futz?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she forgot we seen the unedited pics of her at ss baby shower LOL
You aren't that skinny and that's absolutely fine! She's probably got one of those sucky in corset garment things. Oh and you need to get your walls checked out, there uneven xoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know Tesco is her only source of income but come on she’s ALWAYS shopped F+F billy bullshitter! Wasn’t that long ago she was shopping at Morrisons. Why can’t people see her for what she is? A liar 🤥

Reactions: 20
Funny, I've never seen any of her stuff sold out at my local Tesco. Way to attempt to create hype for a product no one wants. Whereas the SS collection sold out within minutes 😂👍🏻
I went to my local Tesshhcoo extra at the weekend and the shelves were full of her stuff. Given it was a Saturday afternoon you’d think a few things would have gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she just done a cosy “family” montage and left out Ronnie?!! But perfect Len and even fat Hen made the cut
If she has, she really is even more disgusting than I ever thought.

She has 100% targeted lower income, probably less educated and more prone to addiction types. She knew exactly what she was doing starting off with the pound shop bargains, making out she was just like them and then gradually sneaking more expensive items in. Releasing her own pointless book of lists when a cheap jotter would do the job. Drip feeding tidbits just to get them to buy her book. Releasing an overpriced homeware range that's direct copies of cheaper items you could get on eBay or HB. She's no better than a conman. And these women just eat it up like she's their friend and cares about them. The only thing she cares about is how much money they can make her. She can't disguise her greed, no matter how much she tries to dress it up with the Disney Princess mum angle.
Absolutely this!!

Reactions: 9
I just looked on the Next site and everything is in stock. I was looking at the reviews and this cracked me up. Either someone taking the piss (surely) or a Hincher complaining that an oatmeal (says in the fricking description) jumpsuit isn’t grey!!! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just calling bullshit on that shelf quickly. That’s old footage, it’s been pissing down all day in maldonia today, it’s literally not stopped

Reactions: 27
She has 100% targeted lower income, probably less educated and more prone to addiction types. She knew exactly what she was doing starting off with the pound shop bargains, making out she was just like them and then gradually sneaking more expensive items in. Releasing her own pointless book of lists when a cheap jotter would do the job. Drip feeding tidbits just to get them to buy her book. Releasing an overpriced homeware range that's direct copies of cheaper items you could get on eBay or HB. She's no better than a conman. And these women just eat it up like she's their friend and cares about them. The only thing she cares about is how much money they can make her. She can't disguise her greed, no matter how much she tries to dress it up with the Disney Princess mum angle.
And this is why I despise the cretin. She is a shyster hiding behind a “poor little old me, how did this happen to me” doe-eyed disguise. She’s evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see she's trying to prove she hasn't been dropped by anyone..

Reactions: 13
Note to sofa, are you blind to the fact of the tarrential rain atm!! So another pre record?!!

I stand corrected though if the tiny village of Maldonado is beautiful sunshine like in her video 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.