Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she’s lying about the weather being hot and sunny in Malden today, she would realise that any Hinchers that live nearby would say something - point out that she’s clearly showing a pre record? Or are they so scared of upsetting cult leader Soph that they go along with her lies? If so that’s extremely worrying.

Reactions: 13
Surely if she’s lying about the weather being hot and sunny in Malden today, she would realise that any Hinchers that live nearby would say something - point out that she’s clearly showing a pre record? Or are they so scared of upsetting cult leader Soph that they go along with her lies? If so that’s extremely worrying.
Hinchers are as thick as pig tit on the whole. They probably think her back garden has its own eco system

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"you need thisss in your liffffeee, I luv scrrrub daddy guyyyzzzz I've been workin' with them for yearsssss"

Bullshit 💩💩

She only became big on insta 3 years ago (her this morning appearance was September 2018 I'm good with dates sorry 🙈) she probably got the partnership with scrub daddy a year or so after?

Two years Sophie.
Two.
I wouldn't refer to that as "years" personally 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"you need thisss in your liffffeee, I luv scrrrub daddy guyyyzzzz I've been workin' with them for yearsssss"

Bullshit 💩💩

She only became big on insta 3 years ago (her this morning appearance was September 2018 I'm good with dates sorry 🙈) she probably got the partnership with scrub daddy a year or so after?

Two years Sophie.
Two.
I wouldn't refer to that as "years" personally 🤷
She’s so full of tit? She’d flog big al for the right price

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hmm they’re branching out ...
View attachment 762529
Watch out for Eco warrior Hinch then. She’ll be banging on about how these products are made from recycled plastic and they are vegan guyyysss, not realising the irony of simply ditching these products in favour of natural cleaning products and no chemicals. Does she ever read the ingredients label on anything??

I know a lot of you are saying that the marketplace flogging is an undisclosed ad, and I agree. It’s a bit like the Mecca bingo night out, and Mecca have been using the photos to promote. Think that was an advert too.

Reactions: 23
Give it a week before this is on her stories. She just laaaaavvvves it, it’s the best ever, guyysshhh I just laaaave it if that makes sense. Hope that helps. Mammma
She’s been using it for yearshhhhhh bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See
If she's 6 foot tall and her trousers cover her feet, what the hell are us mere 5ft people going to do?!
See I’m 5”11 so if this is really that long it be perfect for me I hate pjs/loungewear that are like 3/4 pants on me 😆🙈 needs to be In petite too

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that hates these scrub daddy shite? Nothing wrong with a normal clofffff. Just don't see the hype over Scrub mummy and daddys. Bloody weird

What happened to the Church Pew?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me that hates these scrub daddy shite? Nothing wrong with a normal clofffff. Just don't see the hype over Scrub mummy and daddys. Bloody weird
I got sucked into buying them before, they’re actually so crap it’s unreal. It literally disintegrates in your hands. I don’t get the hype either at all!

Reactions: 14
Purchase number five, of heavy wooden furniture but couldn’t get Ronnie a straw reindeer. Stupid witch
I’m confused though. Wasn’t that actually purchase no3??
Full length mirror
Dresser mirror
Chest
Bench
Shelves - but I swear we saw it in the garage when she bought the first two items and then she skipped the shelves in favour of the chest. We’ve not seen the bench actually completed?

Reactions: 24
The way she demands her shoppers buy stuff.... Telling them the set including the mummy is a must and to swipe up. Yesterday we were talking how the FB marketplace pine hobby is all of a sudden gone. Today she gets the shelf out. She drenched that wood in water and suds. It's wood. Only needed a wipe over. She also let Jimbo hold Leonard after we mentioned he never does.... She is addicted to this site. As for Andrea the ex hincher, she said she's blocked certain sites and then says her new followers are coming from tattle and that they're saying stuff over here about her... How does she know? She must be reading the Hinch threads. So she's full of tit.

Reactions: 32
So a post earlier reminded me. WHAT HAPPENED TO POLLY THE TROLLEY??? Did poor Polly have to ho and live with the Polly people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she demands her shoppers buy stuff.... Telling them the set including the mummy is a must and to swipe up. Yesterday we were talking how the FB marketplace pine hobby is all of a sudden gone. Today she gets the shelf out. She drenched that wood in water and suds. It's wood. Only needed a wipe over. She also let Jimbo hold Leonard after we mentioned he never does.... She is addicted to this site. As for Andrea the ex hincher, she said she's blocked certain sites and then says her new followers are coming from tattle and that they're saying stuff over here about her... How does she know? She must be reading the Hinch threads. So she's full of tit.
She’s probably one of us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.