Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #429 - A dummies guide to parenting

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby 🥳
(Winning thread titles are taken from page 40 onwards guyshh ATV 👍)

Thursday was a day off because the cleaner comes on a Thursday.
But Friday and she was back with a bang. First we had a Henry and Michael Bolton montage (it’s been too long) and then she informed us that after Wednesday’s face slapping spider drama that Ron loves Spiders. But that’s not all because little Ron “he can talk perfectly fine fank yoo” uttered his first word on camera. Well sort of because technically he was off camera. We didn’t see him at all in fact. Whether it was genuinely Ron, audio trickery or Hinch trying out her new ventriloquist act remains to be confirmed but best bubs Stacey did mention she’d just got back from doing a voice over this morning sooo...
Hinch also has form for dubbing a fake laugh over a video of Ronnie so we await to see what happens next but it’s pretty obvious they’ve been told to be more proactive since he started nursery and they seem shocked that they should be playing and interacting with him.

After all the excitement it was back to the day job. Ads for Teshhhhco disguised as a tend freshen up Friday.
Making the bed, with Hinch bedding and Hinch cushions and a Hinch tray with a Hinch plant on it...cleaning the toaster out by spraying it with toxic elbow grease and hoovering the worktop with the same hoover she uses on the toilet floor, then filling up Hinch water bottles with fruit and water rather than her usual Ribena and shhhhhhhquasshhhhh.

Then it was time for another of her culinary classics as she decided to make Ron some “apple donuts” which was basically diabetes dressed up as fruit but wouldn’t let him eat them anyway. He was strapped in to a high chair, in his bib as mummazzz snatched everything from him as usual and prevented him from doing anything for himself. He didn’t speak at all during the debacle. Not even to tell her and Jamie who were flanking him either side to fuck off.

And then it was time for another ad. This time for a home cleaning range from tessshcoooo. She just can’t believe it guyshhhhh! She’s got her very own dussshhhhhtaaaaaa. The range which includes a £4 dust pan and brush is just the perfectttttt colour to go in Stacey’s huge new utility room! Isn’t that so kind! I bet Hinch is frilled!
Ron loves them too guysshhh presumably because he can use the shovel to pick up tend shit.

You may be wondering where Lenblessisart is? No? Neither was Hinch, she’d probably forgotten all about him to be honest, but there was another photo of him shhhhmiling now Fiddle Fingers has dropped him back home. Aww love is art.

Saturday and we were treated to another video of Lennie, awww love ‘im, being poked in the face by the claw with another ridiculously over emotional soundtrack from Hinch and a photo of Ron before they let him out of his barssskitttt for bed from Jamie. The weirdest thing about the photo is that The Hinch actually has a reflection.

Even the sheep must be bored by this shite now surely?

In other news Trace has been getting visits from Inch in the attic and is now preggers. She posted her scan photo to the gram and is still waiting on a congratulations post or even a ‘like’ from her best fwend forevea and eva Hinch to respond...
Not jelly are ya Hinchy?

Oh and Inch posted a link to vote for Hinch in the Fabulous awards
I’m sure she can count on us to vote for anyone except her...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

PS I lost my screen grabs so I’m using my favourite photo of Soph instead
Hope this helps.

1B44909E-FADF-4ED0-8EA3-6E593467B5EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 190

Mariesx

I’m on sertraline and with any medication it comes with a long list of side effects, whilst she’s thick as fuck I’m almost certain she can open the box and read them to check if her punching herself in the face over a spider is one of them or not

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I have very mixed feelings over her story this morning.

On the one hand, opening up to anyone - let alone millions - about your mental health is a massive thing. It leaves you exposed and vulnerable and out of control.

Your child starting in a new care setting is hard. If your child has any additional or diverse needs, it must be extra worrying.

So, while it pains me to say it, I’m glad she’s said something even if it’s not very much.

———

On the other hand, and more than what I’ve said above, I don’t believe a single word she types with her pointy claw fingers.

I can’t just look at her question and see a mum struggling with her MH, looking for a bit of reassurance, trying to be honest and fight against the stigma.

I see an attention seeker who knows that this is a quick way to get a bit of sympathy.

I see someone who is embarrassed about her beautiful son because he doesn’t fit her ideal.
I expect she’s had a bad week because she’s had it laid out by professionals that she needs to really up her parenting game with Ron, and she needs to do it quickly before Len gets any older and is also subjected to plastic shit and no stimulation.

She knows she has to address Ron’s speech at some point.
She knows the whitewashing has suddenly stopped.
She knows she looked like a prize idiot over the spiders.

She’s read here and seen so many comments about MH (hers, and our own), how openly and kindly it is discussed here (genuinely I mean that - you guys are bloody amazing).

She’s thought ‘bloody hell, if these nusty trolls can be kond to each other about it, how much will my shoppers feel sorry for me if I do it!’

So she’s dropped a little question in to test the water.

She’s named her med which is a big no no.
She’s given no indication of whether she has depression, anxiety, or what, so she’ll have people off googling Sertraline to then read the uses and decide they need it too.
(Nothing wrong with just saying ‘my anxiety has been worsening lately, so after discussion with my GP we have increased my medication’)

You’re playing a dangerous game, Sophie.
I really hope you know what you’re doing, and you’re not just inviting a load of vulnerable people to flood your DM’s, only to then be ignored by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Imagine how bad her life could be and now think about what she’s actually got going for her.
I volunteer on a helpline and if she could hear some of the calls we have! Some of the situations people are in.. my god. She needs to practice gratitude it might help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m convinced Sertraline won’t work for her as it’s not the problem. We’ve never see her display any signs of anxiety, I’m convinced she is on the spectrum with possible adhd. some anxiety signs can be from problems relating to adhd like for me, I hyperfocus on tasks but then also become overwhelmed why tasks I need to do so can become quite flitty. She always looks like she struggles to hold focus on one task, and always needs something new (she’s chasing a dopamine hit which people with adhd are low on!) lots of studies suggest adhd and autism can be genetic to so would make a lot of sense re: Ronnie possibly being nd herself.

the thing is, without using a rude word, she isn’t particularly smart. I imagine she gets a diagnosis from a gp (who in my eyes are the worst offenders are diagnosising women with adhd with anxiety and depression) she hasn’t got the skills to read up about potential other things that could be wrong. Personally I think she displays tons and tons of others asd/adhd traits, I would put good money on a psychiatrist diagnosing with at least one or both of them. It’s a real shame she has no one around her that seems to be from a fairly well educated background, I’m very lucky as I already work in healthcare, lots of my friends also have degrees/masters in health related courses so they really were helpful in me picking up that I hadn’t had anxiety all my life, I had adhd.

does anyone else think she probably doesn’t have any true friends in real life? She only ever seems to do stuff with her tend celeb friend ss or hangs around with oioijimbonojob

• Heart
Reactions: 75

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve had MH struggles and attempted suicide once. My MH isn’t great right now off the back of the last 3 weeks of my H nearly dying and still being in hospital and will be for weeks yet, one dog, the kids, school, my work and being pulled in 3000 different directions. Life is fucking hard without him here.

I would NEVER post about it and the meds I may or may not be on for attention and to gain followers and deflect attention from my tend best mate or to fool my huns into feeling sorry for me. It’s deplorable. Sadly I don’t believe she’s posted it, I’ve not seen it, for genuine reasons. She has no idea at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

pollytrolley

She’s mentioned she’s on sertraline today… is this the first time she’s ever mentioned being on medication for her mental health????? I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 70

Swx

Chatty Member
Forgot she used to dress Ronnieblessim as Winnie the fucking Pooh 😭 mother of the year and millionaire, getting the use out of his gifted clothes from all the small buzznizzez guyschh and if you send her your details she’ll pay for them I’m fankyou hunnayyyzzz…
3E37AAF0-B94F-4C52-B978-49EF4D676B3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

KellyO

Aw Sopha setting up a lovely phallic display in the living room. You can try and manifest all you want babes, he’ll always be Inch to us 🤪😂
E3C4D936-3DED-4AFF-ABFF-A5DDB73159F9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here’s a thought. Make an autumn set up for your son. Some books on autumn. Some sensory bits for him to be allowed to handle. Some lovely autumnal walks (when it is actually autumn it’s still ducking summer love). But no. You make a tray of shit that he can’t touch. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

KMS79

Chatty Member
She is sat so awkwardly trying to hide her size 11 clodhoppers! 😂 imagine putting your kid in a barrrrrskit just so you don’t have your feet on show in an embarrassingly staged photo that your cringe, fugly husband loves to upload so he can get your reflected attention & make believe he is some sort of fucking Svengali type….have a word with yourselves!!! 😂😂😂
A189C5F3-980F-4414-9BC6-F60BD69499B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s mentioned she’s on sertraline today… is this the first time she’s ever mentioned being on medication for her mental health????? I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤔
She claimed in an article she had to go on it because of trolling 🙄

Move or other announcement incoming guyssssch, why bother mentioning this otherwise? Didn’t fit the rest of the post. Better shoehorn in some mental health stuff.

Oh and yes increasing it can do that, might be better asking your Dr instead of the shoppers really…

• Heart
Reactions: 56