Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Have a great day”…is this all she does now? A post in the morning and done for the day?
Geeezus! I’m doing life all wrong here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bobobobob..Mummaz!!!
Wtf is that about,I think she's desperate for him to say mum before dad absolute weirdo

Reactions: 10
Oh it’s that time of year again when influenzas change over to their autumnal decor. Not just SlothySoph. I must be living life so wrong you know. I don’t have seasonal cushions or pumpkins to put on trays. Or a wreath for the season. Fannying about with brown leaves and twigs and orange peel etc. My parents had thicker curtains and 1 that went over the front door (lived in NE Scotland. It was cold) and all I do is get the thicker duvet out and thicker duvet covers. Even that pisses me off 🤣. Load of bawbags

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“Have a great day”…is this all she does now? A post in the morning and done for the day?
Geeezus! I’m doing life all wrong here 🙄
Probably to let her minions know she’s still here but also to make them think that with the lack of cleaning videos, and the mention of anti-depressants the other day, that she is struggling faking it for the interaction because it means more money for greedy Hinch.

Reactions: 14
Her table of absolute tat!!!!!! It doesn't look good, just like ss deleted her tit yesterday!!!!! This table would give me anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also looks like she's fallen into the Body Shop MLM trap as well, probably to try and climb out of some of the debt she's accumulated because of Hinch. And yet Hinch obviously doesn't care that she's responsible for her and probably hundreds of others falling into the exact same hole.
While I think Hinch is an idiot, anyone who spends insane amounts of money on cleaning products every week and gets themselves into that much debt really needs help too. If it wasn't Hinch influencing her, it would have been another influencer. Influencers/advertising on social media really needs to be much more heavily regulated.

Reactions: 31
How can she be feeling 'so autumn' this morning - everything there is grey,white or neutral 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ autumn is all about rich tones and colours which are ,of course, strictly forbidden at Castle Greyskull 🚫🚫🚫 ....a white pumpkin and some odd figurines aren't autumnal!! 🔊🔊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
These buggers really have no lives do they. Imagine having the time to piss about making bleeping autumn trays, drop me out, sad cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hoping I do well on them as right now I feel as batshit as our Hinchy
Anti depressants are a bit of a lottery, like hrt, you might get lucky on the first one you try doing well for you or it might take a few tries of different ones. I’ve been on Sertralene for many years and it works really well for me, often I lower or higher the dose depending on how I’m doing. It did absolutely nothing for my daughter and after trying a few others she finally found Venflafaxine which works amazingly well for her. You’ve done the hard part of acknowledging you’re not well and getting help, it’s only on the up from here, good luck with your journey 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Alfie1234 thank you lovely x

See Hinch has read here and is now modelling her loungewear..see she's photoshopped herself to look slimmer again.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Christ - here we have:
- edited to make stomach smaller, MAM YOU HAD A BABY 3/4 MONTHS AGO, we will accept a mum tum ffs, stop setting unrealistic expectations for your mum followers.
- edited to make arm look stupidly skinny.
- loungewear that comes with footsies apparently?? Oh hang on…on the swipe up they don’t? Just show us your footz love, don’t be shy.

added the rulers to prove my point of editing, don’t come at me pasty trollzzz 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone please send this woman on a photo shop editing course if she’s going to keep doing this!! She’s bloody terrible at it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
‘Probably easier to leave Scientology’ bloody hell I laughed at this! 😆
If anyone watched Lois Theroux and his Scientology documentary, I think he should now produce one focussing on Hinchers and the cult leader Soph. It’s like pyramid selling and you can’t escape, you've invested too much time and money into it to leave. You’ve made friends with other hinchers and if you leave you will be shunned, targeted even. You will never be allowed to think for yourself again.. it’s really toxic if you think about it 😂
So bad for people's mental health, it really is toxic.

Reactions: 13
Why is she really pushing sales of her range and pretending it’s always sold out and doing so well?

She’s def been dropped by P&G who were her main source of income and tesshco doesn’t earn her as much £. She probably knows this is temporary too and having a tantrum because she’s not a millionaire anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She’s made her boobs bigger to 🤣🤣 ffs! Why would anyone buy it if she has to edit how it looks on her! Can see it’s already only got 4 stars!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.