Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #429 - A dummies guide to parenting

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby 🥳
(Winning thread titles are taken from page 40 onwards guyshh ATV 👍)

Thursday was a day off because the cleaner comes on a Thursday.
But Friday and she was back with a bang. First we had a Henry and Michael Bolton montage (it’s been too long) and then she informed us that after Wednesday’s face slapping spider drama that Ron loves Spiders. But that’s not all because little Ron “he can talk perfectly fine fank yoo” uttered his first word on camera. Well sort of because technically he was off camera. We didn’t see him at all in fact. Whether it was genuinely Ron, audio trickery or Hinch trying out her new ventriloquist act remains to be confirmed but best bubs Stacey did mention she’d just got back from doing a voice over this morning sooo...
Hinch also has form for dubbing a fake laugh over a video of Ronnie so we await to see what happens next but it’s pretty obvious they’ve been told to be more proactive since he started nursery and they seem shocked that they should be playing and interacting with him.

After all the excitement it was back to the day job. Ads for Teshhhhco disguised as a tend freshen up Friday.
Making the bed, with Hinch bedding and Hinch cushions and a Hinch tray with a Hinch plant on it...cleaning the toaster out by spraying it with toxic elbow grease and hoovering the worktop with the same hoover she uses on the toilet floor, then filling up Hinch water bottles with fruit and water rather than her usual Ribena and shhhhhhhquasshhhhh.

Then it was time for another of her culinary classics as she decided to make Ron some “apple donuts” which was basically diabetes dressed up as fruit but wouldn’t let him eat them anyway. He was strapped in to a high chair, in his bib as mummazzz snatched everything from him as usual and prevented him from doing anything for himself. He didn’t speak at all during the debacle. Not even to tell her and Jamie who were flanking him either side to duck off.

And then it was time for another ad. This time for a home cleaning range from tessshcoooo. She just can’t believe it guyshhhhh! She’s got her very own dussshhhhhtaaaaaa. The range which includes a £4 dust pan and brush is just the perfectttttt colour to go in Stacey’s huge new utility room! Isn’t that so kind! I bet Hinch is frilled!
Ron loves them too guysshhh presumably because he can use the shovel to pick up tend tit.

You may be wondering where Lenblessisart is? No? Neither was Hinch, she’d probably forgotten all about him to be honest, but there was another photo of him shhhhmiling now Fiddle Fingers has dropped him back home. Aww love is art.

Saturday and we were treated to another video of Lennie, awww love ‘im, being poked in the face by the claw with another ridiculously over emotional soundtrack from Hinch and a photo of Ron before they let him out of his barssskitttt for bed from Jamie. The weirdest thing about the photo is that The Hinch actually has a reflection.

Even the sheep must be bored by this shite now surely?

In other news Trace has been getting visits from Inch in the attic and is now preggers. She posted her scan photo to the gram and is still waiting on a congratulations post or even a ‘like’ from her best fwend forevea and eva Hinch to respond...
Not jelly are ya Hinchy?

Oh and Inch posted a link to vote for Hinch in the Fabulous awards
I’m sure she can count on us to vote for anyone except her...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

PS I lost my screen grabs so I’m using my favourite photo of Soph instead
Hope this helps.

1B44909E-FADF-4ED0-8EA3-6E593467B5EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 190
Brilliant recap as always! I'm a lurker in these threads but I always end up laughing at your recaps Bunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why does her leg look white washed in the mirror on the landing of doom?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘You may be wondering where Lenblessisart is? No? Neither was Hinch, she’d probably forgotten all about him to be honest, but there was another photo of shhhhmiling now Fiddle Fingers has dropped him back home. Aww love is art.’
😂😂😂

‘Hinch actually has a reflection’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mrs Hinch #429 - A dummies guide to parenting

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby 🥳
(Winning thread titles are taken from page 40 onwards guyshh ATV 👍)

Thursday was a day off because the cleaner comes on a Thursday.
But Friday and she was back with a bang. First we had a Henry and Michael Bolton montage (it’s been too long) and then she informed us that after Wednesday’s face slapping spider drama that Ron loves Spiders. But that’s not all because little Ron “he can talk perfectly fine fank yoo” uttered his first word on camera. Well sort of because technically he was off camera. We didn’t see him at all in fact. Whether it was genuinely Ron, audio trickery or Hinch trying out her new ventriloquist act remains to be confirmed but best bubs Stacey did mention she’d just got back from doing a voice over this morning sooo...
Hinch also has form for dubbing a fake laugh over a video of Ronnie so we await to see what happens next but it’s pretty obvious they’ve been told to be more proactive since he started nursery and they seem shocked that they should be playing and interacting with him.

After all the excitement it was back to the day job. Ads for Teshhhhco disguised as a tend freshen up Friday.
Making the bed, with Hinch bedding and Hinch cushions and a Hinch tray with a Hinch plant on it...cleaning the toaster out by spraying it with toxic elbow grease and hoovering the worktop with the same hoover she uses on the toilet floor, then filling up Hinch water bottles with fruit and water rather than her usual Ribena and shhhhhhhquasshhhhh.

Then it was time for another of her culinary classics as she decided to make Ron some “apple donuts” which was basically diabetes dressed up as fruit but wouldn’t let him eat them anyway. He was strapped in to a high chair, in his bib as mummazzz snatched everything from him as usual and prevented him from doing anything for himself. He didn’t speak at all during the debacle. Not even to tell her and Jamie who were flanking him either side to duck off.

And then it was time for another ad. This time for a home cleaning range from tessshcoooo. She just can’t believe it guyshhhhh! She’s got her very own dussshhhhhtaaaaaa. The range which includes a £4 dust pan and brush is just the perfectttttt colour to go in Stacey’s huge new utility room! Isn’t that so kind! I bet Hinch is frilled!
Ron loves them too guysshhh presumably because he can use the shovel to pick up tend tit.

You may be wondering where Lenblessisart is? No? Neither was Hinch, she’d probably forgotten all about him to be honest, but there was another photo of shhhhmiling now Fiddle Fingers has dropped him back home. Aww love is art.

Saturday and we were treated to another video of Lennie, awww love ‘im, being poked in the face by the claw with another ridiculously over emotional soundtrack from Hinch and a photo of Ron before they let him out of his barssskitttt for bed from Jamie. The weirdest thing about the photo is that The Hinch actually has a reflection.

Even the sheep must be bored by this shite now surely?

In other news Trace has been getting visits from Inch in the attic and is now preggers. She posted her scan photo to the gram and is still waiting on a congratulations post or even a ‘like’ from her best fwend forevea and eva Hinch to respond...
Not jelly are ya Hinchy?

Oh and Inch posted a link to vote for Hinch in the Fabulous awards
I’m sure she can count on us to vote for anyone except her...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

PS I lost my screen grabs so I’m using my favourite photo of Soph instead
Hope this helps.

View attachment 758283
My god what a flattering picture that is! 😂😂😂 Thought it was her bestie Stace for a minute with those tarantula eyes and demented smile.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is sat so awkwardly trying to hide her size 11 clodhoppers! 😂 imagine putting your kid in a barrrrrskit just so you don’t have your feet on show in an embarrassingly staged photo that your cringe, fugly husband loves to upload so he can get your reflected attention & make believe he is some sort of bleeping Svengali type….have a word with yourselves!!! 😂😂😂
A189C5F3-980F-4414-9BC6-F60BD69499B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She is sat so awkwardly trying to hide her size 11 clodhoppers! 😂 imagine putting your kid in a barrrrrskit just so you don’t have your feet on show in an embarrassingly staged photo that your cringe, fugly husband loves to upload so he can get your reflected attention & make believe he is some sort of bleeping Svengali type….have a word with yourselves!!! 😂😂😂View attachment 758309
Her leg is a totally different colour in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a nonsense placing a Muslin over your arm just because you’d seen a spare bit of flesh on an unfiltered photo of you and your pal a few days ago.
same with the hiding of the feet. I wish she’d feel happier in herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Does no one even notice ( other than here) that she has never appeared to be alone with her kids? She eludes to it..but there's always a hint of Kath Bates aka cuddle fingers lurking!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is sat so awkwardly trying to hide her size 11 clodhoppers! 😂 imagine putting your kid in a barrrrrskit just so you don’t have your feet on show in an embarrassingly staged photo that your cringe, fugly husband loves to upload so he can get your reflected attention & make believe he is some sort of bleeping Svengali type….have a word with yourselves!!! 😂😂😂View attachment 758309
What a dreadful photo and is there anyone else in the world who has this strange hairstyle? What’s it all about, Hinchie, you weirdo?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How old is Lonnie, like 3 months? I stopped needing a muslin on my shoulder by about 6 weeks. Is Lonnie a particularly sicky baby? I suppose we will never know because that would require her to admit that everything isn’t sunshine and roses.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.