Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Sofa you haven't always shopped in Tesco F&F ! Daft liar, wearing your KimK skims knockoff lounge wear.
She really is a liar. She’s shopped in Morrison’s too. Used to mention them loads. Basically whoever pays more and gifts more, then she will just love them! So disingenuous. Talks about supporting small businesses, yet signs up with the Big Brands - such a massive hypocrite.

I see we have yet another Hinch face filtered…and body digitally changed 🙄

Reactions: 25
If she's 6 foot tall and her trousers cover her feet, what the hell are us mere 5ft people going to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why does she lie about such weird stuff like the fact she’s wearing red in the story with Lennie then suddenly she says she’s in her Tesco range 👀 I mean I know why to try sell it but still just stop lying all the time!

Reactions: 15
I very much doubt her tatty, tit clothing sold out, it’s just a marketing ploy to get people buying it, I’ve just looked at it on the next website & it’s boring to duck just like her!

Reactions: 12
Why does she lie about such weird stuff like the fact she’s wearing red in the story with Lennie then suddenly she says she’s in her Tesco range 👀 I mean I know why to try sell it but still just stop lying all the time!
She was wearing her satan gown this morning, plotting her evil plan to trick her sheephunz yet again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph, if YOU don't even wear your Tesco Tat range (we've all seen you knocking about in your PINK tracksuit that had to be peeled off you) then why do you think that other people should buy your range?
Also, please invest in a plain photographers backdrop because, hunnay, your editing skills really aren't up to the job. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surly this is miss selling, as thats not what jt looks like on!!! Its manipulated!!

Screenshot_20210914_120512_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Now i understand her post!!! Let the battle of the besties range commense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyssss I loveeeee my F&F range.. just not enough to post a pic without photoshopping myself first..

Guyssss I loveeeee my F&F range.. just not enough to post a pic without photoshopping myself first

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was the deal with Jamie’s cheesy knob??!! Trying to scroll back (totally late to the party I know 🙄, trying to juggle toddler, baby and going back to work).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I very much doubt her tatty, tit clothing sold out, it’s just a marketing ploy to get people buying it, I’ve just looked at it on the next website & it’s boring to duck just like her!
Sold out where? On the website? If they mean in store the hinch rack is always full at my local

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was the deal with Jamie’s cheesy knob??!! Trying to scroll back (totally late to the party I know 🙄, trying to juggle toddler, baby and going back to work).
They were playing scattegories last night, as you do, and she had to come up with something that smells beginning with P. Being the grown up that she is, she suggested penisscchhh, leaving jimbobstinkyknob blushing and most likely also fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s been reading on tattle again. It was only the other day I was posting pictures of her in the Tesco tat she was promoting before pregnant with Lonnie saying that it’s baffling she’s never even posed in her own range.

Reactions: 21
Funny, I've never seen any of her stuff sold out at my local Tesco. Way to attempt to create hype for a product no one wants. Whereas the SS collection sold out within minutes 😂👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No Sofa you haven't always shopped in Tesco F&F ! Daft liar, wearing your KimK skims knockoff lounge wear.
TBH, if she straightened her back leg and had the front leg bent, she'd instantly look a lot slimmer. It's literally the first rule of making your legs look slimmer. How can she not know this???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.