Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you are right.

I really wonder if this magically gets done today, dried from all that washing, sanded, painted, varnished (if she chooses) and voila all done in one day.

no way that will even be dry enough to paint today. It will be soaking after the way she’s ‘washed’ it.
Ah seriously Hinch man, that bloody unit wouldn’t even be dry now, never mind all the other tit you’ve put on it.
Give it a rest with the pre records and give us something remotely interesting.
Also surely you’re a big girl now, Daddy’s held your hand long enough, just do something by yourself for once, your dad doesn’t constantly have to be there.

Reactions: 10
I am back witches….from an extended and blissfully peaceful Hinchernity leave! Missed you guys and the cracking commentary but really benefitted from it. I did of course dip in from time to time only to witness her letting Ronnie play with fake tit, trapping a perfectly healthy looking hedgehog and wasting the RSPCA’s time, taking Ronnie to an arcade but using her grabby claws to snatch everything away from him and have all the fun rather than lifting her toddler up to give him the ability to throw things at the targets & buy a tit load of furniture to whitewash & distress which is clearly for their move to the mansion/farmhouse. I’m sure I’ve missed some amazing (for us) horrendous (for her) clips.
Great to have you back @SunshineRae! Hope you enjoyed your mat leave. Now get straight back into it and try and sell us some shite, a la Hinch! Don’t forget the swipe up!!! 😆 x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is everything distressed?
She’s going to regret getting all that stuff and painting them for content Because when she moves house she’s going to want brand new fresh furniture and bits ..We all know what she’s like..

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

More hints of the new home, Ron’s hair still hasn’t had a comb. Tattle can see through the lies, stop telling porky pies!

Reactions: 11
She put a grid post up saying she is still a Hinch fan she just wants to be her own person. Another big account did a story not long ago asking if she should remove the word Hinch from her Instagram name as she feels she should be using her own name instead of someone else’s. I don’t understand why you would want to call yourself by someone else’s name to be honest. It’s like those people who put followed by Mrs Hinch in their bio. All very bizarre 🤣
View attachment 761498

Edited to crop photo 😬
When I read this I thought good on you Belfast Girl for acknowledging and recognising the trap she was caught up in through following Sophie Hinchliffe. Then I read that she still supports and loves Mrs Hinch, and has more respect and admiration for her since she became a mum because she's like us all, trying to do her best. I think this is a case of running with the hare and hunting with the hounds, and although she's saying she's no longer directly in the clutches of Hinch, she just can't completely sever the ties. Who is she frightened of upsetting? Hinch? The brainwashed lunatics who follow her? Belfast Girl wants to be her own person but whichever way you dress this up, she's still under the Hinch effect. That horrible woman has so much to answer for and very little to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those shitwashing stories definitely have to be pre-recorded. Firstly the obvious weather difference but also she was supposedly wearing her new Hinch clothes trash.. why would you be wearing new and overpriced clothing to paint with? Come on 🥱😂

Also noticed the activities for Ron after nursery lasted a whole 2 days. How can this woman love her bloody social media more than that precious boy?

I have 2 y/o twins and one on the way, work full time & part time at university and I still manage to find lots of time for my children because I prioritise them over everything else. Sofa prioritises her social media followers over her own child. Disgusting behaviour. And this woman is influencing millions of people to think it’s ok to forget their kids even exist 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Green like SS.. Does she literally do nothing but copy her? Can they just flick eachother off and get it over with 😴 also it looks bleeping tit.

WE NEED A WORK Shop 😉
I HAVE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR IT 😉
Yeah we know you're moving you dim bleep
I bloody love you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New fred guysshhh. You NEED to bring a scrub daddy to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.