Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she talk like such a dick ??????? Watch her Maldives highlights GUUUUUYZ that’s the real soph … rough as duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While I think Hinch is an idiot, anyone who spends insane amounts of money on cleaning products every week and gets themselves into that much debt really needs help too. If it wasn't Hinch influencing her, it would have been another influencer. Influencers/advertising on social media really needs to be much more heavily regulated.
What the account name x

Reactions: 3
Definitely only got scrub daddy paying the billshhhh.
This is going to be fun seeing how she manages to shoehorn ads for a sponge in to everything. She'll be icing one later for Ron’s after nursery snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just calling bullshit on that shelf quickly. That’s old footage, it’s been pissing down all day in maldonia today, it’s literally not stopped
I came on to see if anyone could confirm as its raining nonstop where I am in Essex!!

Reactions: 11
Seriously is she only going to clean one side of the shelves with her scrub daddy tit sponge. That falls apart after one use ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is going to be fun seeing how she manages to shoehorn ads for a sponge in to everything. She'll be icing one later for Ron’s after nursery snack.
Guysh! If you’ve got an annoying discharge, scchrrub daddy is your friend! Give the vag a good old scrub and you’ll be right as rain!

I can’t wait to see when she advertises the new handle they’ve invented. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does she talk like such a dick ??????? Watch her Maldives highlights GUUUUUYZ that’s the real soph … rough as duck lol
I just rewatched it what a difference
When she talks now it reminds me of whem we used to stream movies online years ago and the buffering was awful always stopping and starting so no proper sentances and you'd never know when it would pause mid word 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally all this white washing makes sense it was all the run up to an advert OF bleeping COURSE it was 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 19
If I’m honest, I’m a bit embarrassed for her with that scrub daddy tit 😂 how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Finally all this white washing makes sense it was all the run up to an advert OF bleeping COURSE it was 😂 😂 😂
I’m still sure all the marketplace bullshit was an undeclared AD. She knows she can’t get away with not declaring schhhrrrub daddy though

😂😂😂 probably the best snack he's ever had!!

• Haha
She’s not even making an effort to be discreet with the ads anymore. Literally just throws it in your face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn't think she needs to be discreet because she thinks she's a celeb and people will just buy, buy and buy because it's her. I avoid all things she's associated with in the shop lol my husband always points to her book (which is usually 99p in B&M) and says 'there's your mate'🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh gosh Hinch stop being so aggressive and forceful with your ads and go shhcrubb Jamie’s knob cheese off with those scrub daddys, I’m sure it’ll work well for that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not even making an effort to be discreet with the ads anymore. Literally just throws it in your face 😂
The way she properly highlights them now tells me she may have gotten into trouble with the ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.