Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww she must be desperate to get the Hunz into more debt in order to line her greedy pockets. Such a kind and gentle soul. Commanding people to buy this and go get that! bleeping witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion

luring shoppers with tales of medication, but die hard Hinchers are losing their dedication!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Forgot to say this morning, @fannysjohnny called it with which nursery Ron’s at.
Soph shared him in his red shorts this morning on her story. Bloody stupid. It’s not hard to google which nursery wears red shorts in Maldonia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I went to my local Tesshhcoo extra at the weekend and the shelves were full of her stuff. Given it was a Saturday afternoon you’d think a few things would have gone.
Hence why Tesscchhhooo must have told her to get wearing and advertising her grey dish clothes to shift some old stock😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Forgot to say this morning, @fannysjohnny called it with which nursery Ron’s at.
Soph shared him in his red shorts this morning on her story. Bloody stupid. It’s not hard to google which nursery wears red shorts in Maldonia.
So he’s gone private, bingo to all those that said😉

Reactions: 11
Free shipping guyzzz. I should think so too with how much they cost. Let's not forget we all need them!! Don't forget the swipe up Soph. I know we keep saying it but are people really that dumb to not realise it's all a sales pitch? I'm flabbergasted at their stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😬 my friend has kids there, from what I can tell the mums all get very cliquey

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel now isn’t she and I am totally here for it 🤣 she reeks of manic desperation. She can’t be subtle anymore as her hunz are dropping like flies. I reckon that Hinch yourself happy weirdo has rattled her. Once upon a time she only had to show herself doing something with a product and it would be sold out within hours. Now no one gives a duck. Flogging what she has left 😅 poor little Sophie Rose. How my heart bleeds for her 💔🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I got sucked into buying them before, they’re actually so crap it’s unreal. It literally disintegrates in your hands. I don’t get the hype either at all!
I bought 1 ages ago (not cos she said so though) and I stuck it on my sink. I stuck my fingers through its eyes and scrubbed the underside of my frying pan. It fell apart. I was left with icky string stuff and my fingers 😂. Absolute shite. And then branching into products too. The market is saturated ffs. And the sad thing is all these silly hinchers will go out and buy it like good little sheep. To go along with their Flash and Elbow Grease and Fairy and Viakal and chemical explosions

Reactions: 14
Is it just me that hates these scrub daddy shite? Nothing wrong with a normal clofffff. Just don't see the hype over Scrub mummy and daddys. Bloody weird

What happened to the Church Pew?
Never used a scrub daddy or a manky minky, I'll just stick to normal clofffs

Reactions: 14
wow she really is an awful mum. On the radio the other day they said how Instagram is the “platform of choice for pedophiles” they went onto clarify this meant people screen shotting photos of children and saving them to do god knows what with 🤮 she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Also he fans are completely bleeping mad, she’s risked some of them turning up to the gate, this is all her fault. She has encouraged this weird relationship with strangers and invited them into her children’s life. 😡😡 them poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Awww she must be desperate to get the Hunz into more debt in order to line her greedy pockets. Such a kind and gentle soul. Commanding people to buy this and go get that! bleeping witch.
But you get free delivery if you use her code! 😂 spend £80 on sponges and get £2.99 delivery free. Ok Soph. Bargs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've seen so many of my friends sharing photos of their kids first day with the full name of the school clearly visible 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Free shipping guyzzz. I should think so too with how much they cost. Let's not forget we all need them!! Don't forget the swipe up Soph. I know we keep saying it but are people really that dumb to not realise it's all a sales pitch? I'm flabbergasted at their stupidity.
Let's make Hinch enough money for her new farm🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
So obviously I’m nosey enough to look up this account on Instagram…..and it’s private, must be to stop all those nusty trolls looking 😂
But with 19k + followers, I don’t reckon it’ll be private for long…….adulation, instafame and many followers needed too much!

I see Sopha follows her, for now perhaps. If she sees the tide has turned, that girl will be blocked soon as I reckon.
I bet she’ll use her as inspiration for when she fully sacks the cleaning off too. I know she pretty much has already but there’s still small snippets of it being posted still

Reactions: 3
I bet she’ll use her as inspiration for when she fully sacks the cleaning off too. I know she pretty much has already but there’s still small snippets of it being posted still
I really don’t know where she’d go from the cleaning though? Cleaning is the only way she can just show her old granny hands. She hates showing her face and body. Make up and clothes would require daily shots of herself in full. Mummy blogger, well, that’s a laugh. There’s nothing she can do, she’s a one trick pony.

Reactions: 18
wow she really is an awful mum. On the radio the other day they said how Instagram is the “platform of choice for pedophiles” they went onto clarify this meant people screen shotting photos of children and saving them to do god knows what with 🤮 she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Also he fans are completely bleeping mad, she’s risked some of them turning up to the gate, this is all her fault. She has encouraged this weird relationship with strangers and invited them into her children’s life. 😡😡 them poor kids.
My husband once told me about a friend of his who enjoyed photography. They were both students so this was 16+ years ago, when the Internet was nothing like it was now. She noticed lots of traffic on her blog/website and discovered the pictures getting all the attention were of her younger sister in a swimsuit. She took them all down.

Think about technology nowadays. You can search a photo on Google and find out where somewhere is. This is why we don't share information about our children online, nor our location or photos of them or anywhere they go that could identify where we live or they go to school. We also don't 'like' their school, etc on FB. A bit OTT maybe but we don't know how technology will change in the future or what they would feel comfortable sharing online and once that information is out there, it's no longer private. I can't believe that influencers would pimp their children out for some lousy freebies. Most famous people prefer to keep their children's lives private. Not the likes of Hinch, SS, etc.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.