Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen so many of my friends sharing photos of their kids first day with the full name of the school clearly visible 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s madness. I only share mine on my Facebook, which is only people I actually know.
My insta is private too but is mostly pictures of my dog 😂

Reactions: 13
My husband once told me about a friend of his who enjoyed photography. They were both students so this was 16+ years ago, when the Internet was nothing like it was now. She noticed lots of traffic on her blog/website and discovered the pictures getting all the attention were of her younger sister in a swimsuit. She took them all down.

Think about technology nowadays. You can search a photo on Google and find out where somewhere is. This is why we don't share information about our children online, nor our location or photos of them or anywhere they go that could identify where we live or they go to school. We also don't 'like' their school, etc on FB. A bit OTT maybe but we don't know how technology will change in the future or what they would feel comfortable sharing online and once that information is out there, it's no longer private. I can't believe that influencers would pimp their children out for some lousy freebies. Most famous people prefer to keep their children's lives private. Not the likes of Hinch, SS, etc.
no that is the right way to be. You cannot put a price on your child’s safety, privacy and dignity. A true mother’s love would always make that a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My husband once told me about a friend of his who enjoyed photography. They were both students so this was 16+ years ago, when the Internet was nothing like it was now. She noticed lots of traffic on her blog/website and discovered the pictures getting all the attention were of her younger sister in a swimsuit. She took them all down.

Think about technology nowadays. You can search a photo on Google and find out where somewhere is. This is why we don't share information about our children online, nor our location or photos of them or anywhere they go that could identify where we live or they go to school. We also don't 'like' their school, etc on FB. A bit OTT maybe but we don't know how technology will change in the future or what they would feel comfortable sharing online and once that information is out there, it's no longer private. I can't believe that influencers would pimp their children out for some lousy freebies. Most famous people prefer to keep their children's lives private. Not the likes of Hinch, SS, etc.
This is what I don’t understand. Actual celebs rarely share their children’s faces, if anything it’s back of the head or below shoulders only.

Why don’t the likes of Hinch and SS do the same? That would avoid sooooo many comments from ‘trolls’ about hair, speech etc.

These poor kids will grow up with the entire world knowing them better than they know themselves

Reactions: 15
Free shipping guyzzz. I should think so too with how much they cost. Let's not forget we all need them!! Don't forget the swipe up Soph. I know we keep saying it but are people really that dumb to not realise it's all a sales pitch? I'm flabbergasted at their stupidity.
Her followers are the kind of women who give normal thinking women a bad name.

Reactions: 12
The prices for that maldon prep nursery is actually not bad compared to normal private nursery prices, all day is £51 and mornings are £24 which was the same here in suffolk for my little boys nursery which was £52 a day whilst I worked

Reactions: 13
This is what I don’t understand. Actual celebs rarely share their children’s faces, if anything it’s back of the head or below shoulders only.

Why don’t the likes of Hinch and SS do the same? That would avoid sooooo many comments from ‘trolls’ about hair, speech etc.

These poor kids will grow up with the entire world knowing them better than they know themselves
Exactly. If Hinch doesn't want comments about her children or people to ask, then don't share anything about them! You're a cleaning influencer, we don't need to know about your children. I wonder how these children will feel when they grow up and they and their friends have access to sites like here? All because their stupid parents didn't protect them.

Reactions: 18
The prices for that maldon prep nursery is actually not bad compared to normal private nursery prices, all day is £51 and mornings are £24 which was the same here in suffolk for my little boys nursery which was £52 a day whilst I worked
yeah i had a quick look as I was curious if it was super expensive and it’s about what I paid per day for my kids, not unreasonable at all to be fair. Just a same the daft cow let her mad fans and about 500,000 pedos know to 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m confused though. Wasn’t that actually purchase no3??
Full length mirror
Dresser mirror
Chest
Bench
Shelves - but I swear we saw it in the garage when she bought the first two items and then she skipped the shelves in favour of the chest. We’ve not seen the bench actually completed?
Thought the same thing 🤔😅 Number 5???
She didn't actually show the end result of number 3 and 4 did she- have the sheep not noticed???🧐
This has got to be a pre-record!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is it just me that hates these scrub daddy shite? Nothing wrong with a normal clofffff. Just don't see the hype over Scrub mummy and daddys. Bloody weird

What happened to the Church Pew?
I haven't used them but I don't like the idea of them 😬 the sound of people scrubbing them is like nails on a chalkboard 🤪

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been said before as the thread is going so fast and I have catching up to do, but.....

surely if you are sugar soaping an item you are about to paint, you wouldn’t just clean the shelves. Surely you would clean the back and the sides too?

Reactions: 14
Yes I wouldn’t assume they are planning private schooling just because they’ve chosen private nursery.
I looked at a real mix for my eldest when he was small and fell in love with a nursery of a private school, knowing there was no way he would actually start school there.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been said before as the thread is going so fast and I have catching up to do, but.....

surely if you are sugar soaping an item you are about to paint, you wouldn’t just clean the shelves. Surely you would clean the back and the sides too?
The funny thing is, with frenchic paint they say to lightly sand the surface before painting. This enables the paint to 'key' to the surface. Sophie was advising the scrub daddy saying it's perfect for that job because it doesn't scratch the surface - it'd be perfect if it DID scratch the surface, wally! 😂 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A house sitter?! Is it just me that doesn't have a house sitter? My mum just pops round to check the house and that's it
I don’t think she had a house sitter…..I think she panicked after saying Henry was going to her mums that she’s let people know her house would be empty!

Definitely only got scrub daddy paying the billshhhh.
This is going to be fun seeing how she manages to shoehorn ads for a sponge in to everything. She'll be icing one later for Ron’s after nursery snack.
Yep… was just coming on to say this! Yes she did the odd ad before, but that last one just sounded desperate! ‘I really, really really rate them!!’
it was like her wage depended on the hinchers buying them!

Reactions: 15
Since she lost the P&G contract it feels like she’s gone right back to the beginning, I’ve never seen her get that excited about a scrub daddy before

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought the same thing 🤔😅 Number 5???
She didn't actually show the end result of number 3 and 4 did she- have the sheep not noticed???🧐
This has got to be a pre-record!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s obviously cocked up the others as big Al wasn’t at her beck and call to help🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but has it been pouring down where most people are today? It has where her bestie SS is and Glam Fairy, who all kinda live in the south. So how come at Castle Greyskull it's been nice & sunny? She's been in the garden Scrub Daddying her latest trashy marketplace bargain in the glorious sun whilst most of the UK is pissing down? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Does Hinch get special weather treatment?!!
And duck offffffff with that horrible annoying voice yet again. Arrgghh that does my nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.