Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's a twit isn't she

Use the scrubdaddy on yourself in the shower you dirty mare

• Haha
Reactions: 29
12 story frames. Only 3 don't involve the word #ad.
She's not even trying to limit the ads anymore or fill the gaps between them with tend parenting posts

Reactions: 23
12 story frames. Only 3 don't involve the word #ad.
She's not even trying to limit the ads anymore or fill the gaps between them with tend parenting posts
All that ‘I’ll be back soon guys’ whilst on supposed maternity leave to just bombard with AD’s. ridiculous

Reactions: 20
I read before that sometimes cats have toxins that can infect us and make us want to be near our cat and smell them lol but I recon hinch fans have got this toxin over hinch. It can't be normal. Must be a brain malfunction.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if she’s lying about the weather being hot and sunny in Malden today, she would realise that any Hinchers that live nearby would say something - point out that she’s clearly showing a pre record? Or are they so scared of upsetting cult leader Soph that they go along with her lies? If so that’s extremely worrying.
They will probably defend her and say she's allowed to pre record cant have princess sofa out in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched it-she sounds completely different! But I prefer the authenticity! And side note……who the duck is this!? 😂
Poor Minky. He was so loved, got taken on holiday and everything… and now we never hear about him because she’s run off with scrubdaddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.