Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie really is an unattractive man isn't he. 🤢 Hinch needs to stop this narcissistic act. Clearly doesn't own any other book than her own

Reactions: 21
Green like SS.. Does she literally do nothing but copy her? Can they just flick eachother off and get it over with 😴 also it looks bleeping tit.

WE NEED A WORK Shop 😉
I HAVE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR IT 😉
Yeah we know you're moving you dim bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘BuT dOnT wOrRy I’Ll HaVe ThE pErFeCt PlAcE fOr It’ oh duck orrrrffffffff. Have the sheeple cottoned on yet!? Or will they still be surprised when she announces and does the big depart from grey skull??????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish they’d just hurry up and get this move done with. I’m dying to see what catastrophe new ideas they can come up with! 😆

Reactions: 15
So the marketplace tat is def a pre record. Cheesenobjimbob is out is his socks and that unit has been washed, painted and dried when it’s been pissing it down in the whole of the U.K.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Green like SS.. Does she literally do nothing but copy her? Can they just flick eachother off and get it over with 😴 also it looks bleeping tit.

WE NEED A WORK Shop 😉
I HAVE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR IT 😉
Yeah we know you're moving you dim bleep
Looks the worst so far 😂😂 I guess she’s still learning😉

Reactions: 14
Hopefully. There are around 16k-17k reviews on both her books. She had 4M “followers”. I’m guessing die hard hinchers would take their time to review seeing as they are so far up her arse. So 17k out of over 4M really isn’t that much
I also reviewed her books too 😏😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she paints pisses me off. And hear her ‘don’t worry it’s not staying here but I’ll have a place for it’ stop just stop drip feeding

Reactions: 15
I’ve painted my whole bathroom today…I feel cheated that I didn’t have my dad passing my brushes and paint and my husband and kids watching and cheering me on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am back witches….from an extended and blissfully peaceful Hinchernity leave! Missed you guys and the cracking commentary but really benefitted from it. I did of course dip in from time to time only to witness her letting Ronnie play with fake tit, trapping a perfectly healthy looking hedgehog and wasting the RSPCA’s time, taking Ronnie to an arcade but using her grabby claws to snatch everything away from him and have all the fun rather than lifting her toddler up to give him the ability to throw things at the targets & buy a tit load of furniture to whitewash & distress which is clearly for their move to the mansion/farmhouse. I’m sure I’ve missed some amazing (for us) horrendous (for her) clips.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve painted my whole bathroom today…I feel cheated that I didn’t have my dad passing my brushes and paint and my husband and kids watching and cheering me on.
Did you really paint it if those things didn’t happen? Was there tears? Did you play cheesy music over it? Was there a fat dog Mendoza in the shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.