Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, did she seriously delete the earlier story sending people to her grid post, only to put up another just now?

About the Hinch “bro’s” no less?

Her ghost writer must have just cried.
This woman is such a fraud. Noticed that she deleted the pic of the boys and reposted it on her stories. Can they leave the marketplace furniture alone for people who depend on it as a few of you have said on here! What the flip is she actually doing. Such a prat

Reactions: 22
Missed so much here… but why can’t you see how many people have liked the post? ‘Only mrshinchhome can see the total number of likes on this post’

Reactions: 2
Gosh doesn't she look meek anxious and camera shy in that last photo?

Reactions: 9
I'll keep replying with the same comment on her selfies. Deffo a bloke.

Reactions: 12
does anyone else find it really gross that she has all ‘her’ books and magazine covers in the coffee table? Like.. really? So gross.

Reactions: 41
does anyone else find it really gross that she has all ‘her’ books and magazine covers in the coffee table? Like.. really? So gross.
It's so she can refer back to all the bullshit she's written.

Although maybe she doesn't do that actually, she gets caught out ALOT.

Her next book is called 'DIY Wiv Ya Dad And Mam - How to make perfectly fine furniture fit for the bin".

Reactions: 18
I genuinely hope she reads this and she realises just what she is actually doing however they're so blindsided by money, greed and fame I very much doubt it.
Edited. Or is it blindsighted ? I'm tired

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thread Title Suggestion

DIY wiv my Dad and Mam, ran out of content so white washing tat for the 'gram.

Reactions: 13
Had a snoop through her grid posts. There are a few older ones where likes are hidden. So she's gone through and hidden the likes on the posts that must have been low. Which actually just accentuates the fact....

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.