Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice respectable ’auntie’ commenting obviously attracted to Tom Hardy Jim Farty
4E50F450-31A0-4416-BCD0-AF1C4C13D438.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loved LadyB. When she used to have a coffee and fag sitting on her step. Girl after my own heart! She is missed on here
Not only coffee and a fag but brandy as well - a habit I've adopted thanks to LadyB.
It's a fine way to grow old disgracefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Likes are back on. Honestly, it must be draining living her life.

And now they're back off again ffs 🙃😂😂

They were on 75k
She's obsessed. She doesn't care about anything other than the amount of likes, followers and anything she can make money off.. She doesn't care that her sheep actually (duck knows why) like her and 🤮 look 🤮 up 🤮 to 🤮 her 🤮
She has no life. I seen a quote someone shared earlier on saying something like
some people are so poor all they have is money. That's Sophie down to a t.

Reactions: 24
I've noticed she doesn't make Lonnie as brown as she did Ronnie when he was born. She used heavy filters to make little Ronnie look like he had just come back from holiday in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is incapable of being truthful, so she lies and tries to come across as someone that she isn't, sweet, kind and caring. Reality is she is greedy, superficial and shallow. She will never change because she doesn't think there's anything wrong in how she conducts herself. Utterly devoid of any self awareness or introspection. She is always right in her mind, and those around her won't tell her otherwise.
Sad, deluded woman. And more fool the sheep for continually falling for her act. She doesn't give a stuff about them, she is more interested in what's written about her here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I came here to say just this. She could have at least followed and shared a link to their foundation after all of her previous grief tourism. The other thing which has been all over social media today is a warning about button batteries - the original poster even referenced Hinch in her post so it 100% will have made it to her attention and she could easily have shared the story to raise awareness (especially as most of her eBay tat is powered by button batteries.

The woman seems incapable of using her platform for good and it’s really starting to boil my piss
And now she is🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think this is what she must do. They always start with the “and others”, then later on you can see the figure. What a way to live 😂
Sophs's used to it.... She does the same with jimbobsmallknob.. Starts off with a inch, ends up with an inch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jamie just wants him to be a geezer and a lad doesn’t he 🙄
It would be very interesting to see how Jamie in particular would react if Ronnie or Lonnie grew up to have no interest in football, be gentle quiet people, or perhaps gay. I suspect he would not be the most tolerant and supportive father.

Can I just say I’ve been on these threads for a little while and honestly thought you lot read into her every movement way too much and over thought what she was doing.

However since I’ve noticed how much her content is based around tattle comments it makes you realise she’s insecure and defensive because the criticism hits a bit close to home and she knows everything on here about her deep down is correct

• Heart
Reactions: 34
D49FD755-9BC3-4B1E-85BC-A0C00287D4F0.jpeg

She can’t even plagiarise correctly. Note the quotation marks at the end of the quote, but not at the beginning. She’s such a bleeping idiot 🥱 my 12 year old niece could do better than this, and she’s not a ‘PUbLishED AufFor’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread tittle suggestion

Hinch hiding her likes so we can't look
Tattle says who gives a fook?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.