Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way they dress Ron like he’s going out later to burn tyres on some waste ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
"just because it's prime engagement time"

I also presume she turns the likes off until they're at an amount she deems "acceptable"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Quick Jay-May, that Zoella has pushed out a GURL and the grid post is getting tonnes of likes. Go grab the content, I mean kids, from Mums so I can get a Photo for the gram. Also whilst your on your way there’s a lush mirror I’ve bought off the marketplace, can you grab that too. It was such a barg. I’m gonna white washhhhhh it.”

Already edited and hid the likes on that post, what a way to live. Could you really be arsed? I couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Likes are back on. Honestly, it must be draining living her life.

And now they're back off again ffs 🙃😂😂

They were on 75k

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I notice she hasn't followed the azaylia foundation which launched this week. She really does use what's 'trending' at the time and then discard doesn't she? Her behaviour when that poor little girl was battling was appalling and now she can't even support the charity made in her legacy?
Fredafiddlefingers put an flowering azaylia plant in Hinch's backyard. Not seen hide nor hair of it since. Hinch uses anyone and anything for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I notice she hasn't followed the azaylia foundation which launched this week. She really does use what's 'trending' at the time and then discard doesn't she? Her behaviour when that poor little girl was battling was appalling and now she can't even support the charity made in her legacy?
I came here to say just this. She could have at least followed and shared a link to their foundation after all of her previous grief tourism. The other thing which has been all over social media today is a warning about button batteries - the original poster even referenced Hinch in her post so it 100% will have made it to her attention and she could easily have shared the story to raise awareness (especially as most of her eBay tat is powered by button batteries.

The woman seems incapable of using her platform for good and it’s really starting to boil my piss

Reactions: 22
When she done that plant in a pot that looked like a gravestone and she put her name on it was in particularly bad taste. Even for her
Yes and she hasn’t mentioned Azaylia or Ash n Saff every since. It’s actually sickening how she behaved at the time.

Reactions: 20
You mean like a chav
I hate the way they dress Ron like he’s going out later to burn tyres on some waste ground.
[/QUO
Yet Safiyya and Ashley sometimes comment on her posts and like them sometimes too yet she can't repost about their foundation? Why do they not see that she used them for content and likes?

Reactions: 19
So has no content but happy to plaster her kids faces on the grid all for the sake of numbers and being seen to engage with the shoppers. Funny how zoella has posted a photo of her new baby girl & now Hinch has posted this after leaving a message of congratulations. Feel so sorry for Ron, Len & Hen I really do. Zoellas new baby will be her cc now too. 😞

Reactions: 12
I can’t see the likes. God she is weird as duck. She must know her popularity has gone down if she has to hide her likes till she gets a certain amount haha. SAD

Reactions: 12
Yes and she hasn’t mentioned Azaylia or Ash n Saff every since. It’s actually sickening how she behaved at the time.
That poor little baby and her family have served their purpose for Hinch. They have nothing else to offer her now, so they are old news. She’s a horrible, horrible person

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I've just spent a happy 10 mins reading the comments on a trashy online mag who shared an article about the 'amazing!' hack Hunch shared about her tumble dryer lint collection.

The comments are to die for...especially loving the fourth one down....does he mean what I think he means?! 😶😳🤣

Majority of comments were people mocking the so called hack, others saying they'd gone off her and a token tiny sprinkle of 'oh just #bekond everyone' from the die hard ones.

Seriously..could you be arsed if this is the reaction you got any time someone printed a story about you? I'd have given up years ago.

*Edited to attach screenshot!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh you should in the future when you feel ready. I highly recommend you go for it. It's not a job for everyone.
I only wanted to because when my mum died she looked horrific in the morgue. Really bad. It traumatised me but when I viewed her in the funeral home she looked so peaceful and beautiful, and just looked like mum and I was at peace, that final image of her was lovely - because of them and the work they did. So I wanted to make other family members feel what I felt. So I did. I got up, I did what I had to and now I'm here.
Alot of people I know think it's weird, they don't know how I do it. You really do see some brutal things, children still get to me alot, that'll never get easier, but I just treat them all with respect, I talk to them, I say good morning and goodnight individually and I make them look as comfortable and beautiful as possible, I love my job xx
You are a Star ❤❤❤

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Whys everything she say off Google.. They aren't your favourite either. Why lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 11
Likes are back on. Honestly, it must be draining living her life.

And now they're back off again ffs 🙃😂😂

They were on 75k
No one gives a duck sopha, I’ll be amazed if she touches 250k on the likes, no one cares about your money makers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.