Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is James posting this? To prove they have lied about their perfect home for the last three years (or however long it is)? Seriously who wants to look at someone else's mess?! 🤔🙄 and if it does look this this why have they been pretending? Also homely would be Ronnie's painting pinned to the fridge, abandoned toys where it looked like they had actually taken time to sit down and play with him, not this artifical staging by the world's worst set dresser.

Reactions: 31
Maybe it’s protein powder? At first I thought it was a pack of blank cds but then I realised it’s not 2000. Although with the microchips maybe we’ve somehow gone back in time in the hinch house!??
Ahh yes! Could be his
Avnobollock Steroids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plot twist.

Grinch is part of SS new show 'sort your life out'.

"Guysch, I'm not clean really, look at my gross house".

I imagine SS and the team sorting through her hoarded cleaning products and all leaving with half empty bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Plot twist.

I imagine SS and the team sorting through her hoarded cleaning products and all leaving with half empty bottles.
😂😂😂
And all the tend poo laid out in rows

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if this is really how they claim to live the last 3 years of perfection have all been a blatent lie then? Hope the Hinchers are happy when they realise they have been conned.

Makes me happy to think that my house is an absolute palace compared to theirs though. Shoes are taken off and put away, milk & ketchup go back in the fridge as they are used and takeaway containers are binned as the food is eaten/put onto plates. Its not difficult, maybe you should try it Sophie/ Jamie.

Reactions: 41
Tend mess guyssssch. So this perfect home shite she got ‘famous’ for was all bollocks was it? Why does no one see the contradictions but us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe it’s protein powder? At first I thought it was a pack of blank cds but then I realised it’s not 2000. Although with the microchips maybe we’ve somehow gone back in time in the hinch house!??
Plot twist - it is all pre records from 2000 - ron is 23 / lon is 21 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Makes me happy to think that my house is an absolute palace compared to theirs though. Shoes are taken off and put away, milk & ketchup go back in the fridge as they are used and takeaway containers are binned as the food is eaten/put onto plates. Its not difficult, maybe you should try it Sophie/ Jamie.
That's what I was thinking, it would take about 10 minutes tops if they both worked together. It's literally tidying rather than cleaning, especially with a dishwasher etc. So relatable that two stay at home parents can't sort out some clutter!

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, but that is not a house a toddler lives in. For a starter all of the fish are still in that fishing game. I’ve got so many toys where one or two bits are missing but I’ll find them all eventually when I dare look under the sofa or empty out the dolls pram etc. I found the remote for the tv in the ball pit earlier which also led to me finding the drink I couldn’t find but knew I’d given my little one on Wednesday.
You can’t stage toddlers, Soph. No matter how hard you try.
I’m cringing so hard for them, I really am. One things for sure, cleaning is over isn’t it? I wonder where the money will come from now?!?
I definitely found a half eaten banana in the peppa pig aeroplane the other day and my baby shark game is fucked and don’t get me started on the hungry hippo balls 😂 so staged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely found a half eaten banana in the peppa pig aeroplane the other day and my baby shark game is fucked and don’t get me started on the hungry hippo balls 😂 so staged!
I’ve got so many A-Z jigsaws where if I put them all together I might just have an alphabet. The thing is Soph wouldn’t have to stage all of this “tend” mess if she let Ron just be a toddler. They’re amazing little things I’m teaching my 2 year old how to thread this morning and watching that moment where they get it and are so pleased with themselves is just magical. I can’t understand why she would deprive herself of these moments. Or reverse them for the gram either to be honest but there we go

Reactions: 15
I’ve got so many A-Z jigsaws where if I put them all together I might just have an alphabet. The thing is Soph wouldn’t have to stage all of this “tend” mess if she let Ron just be a toddler. They’re amazing little things I’m teaching my 2 year old how to thread this morning and watching that moment where they get it and are so pleased with themselves is just magical. I can’t understand why she would deprive herself of these moments. Or reverse them for the gram either to be honest but there we go
I was thinking this recently, they're so cute with play at that age, mine loved duplo, little people, can remember her bringing me toys over to show me in between playing independently, blocks, puzzles etc together....we never see anything like that, just them hovering over the poor boy with tit they want to do and no regular toys for a 2 year old.

Reactions: 13
That's what I was thinking, it would take about 10 minutes tops if they both worked together. It's literally tidying rather than cleaning, especially with a dishwasher etc. So relatable that two stay at home parents can't sort out some clutter!
Yep. Literally as I type this my partner is loading the breakfast bits into the dishwasher, the 4 year old is putting his toys in the basket in the living room and I’ve just gotten their clothes out for the day. The two year old will put their pyjamas in the washing machine. It’s chaos a lot of the time here but we all have our jobs and we all work together to get things done. In a min the 4 year old will use the dust buster to vacuum the breakfast crumbs up.
I imagine sopha is glued to the sofa, Ronnie is listless and bored, Jamie is busy just getting the core bits done - wash loads, nappies on kids, clothes on the kids and doesn’t have the desire the get the little bits done.

Reactions: 16
I would have believed you more Jamie had you not put a bleeping 4 pint of milk on the side. Now I know your staging it 🥱

Reactions: 13
I was thinking this recently, they're so cute with play at that age, mine loved duplo, little people, can remember her bringing me toys over to show me in between playing independently, blocks, puzzles etc together....we never see anything like that, just them hovering over the poor boy with tit they want to do and no regular toys for a 2 year old.
I’m quite surprised he’s not been gifted endless beautiful wooden toys by companies. Lovely wooden peg people, animals etc. They are very trendy and there’s lots of small businesses selling them. I suspect there’s a very large box somewhere containing all the toys he’s been gifted that she doesn’t want on the gram.

Reactions: 19
We’re seeing her first pre-records from just after the millennium. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an utter load of bollocks those 2 have posted this “1st” week back!

I’m not sure if I can’t wait to see what they do next or can’t stand the fact that my eyeballs will roll out of my head daily! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plot twist.

Talking of Stacey’s show has anyone seen that new one Nick Knowles does on a Thursday on Channel 5 it is EXACTLY the same! Even down to the warehouse with everyone’s crap in.

Reactions: 10
Talking of Stacey’s show has anyone seen that new one Nick Knowles does on a Thursday on Channel 5 it is EXACTLY the same! Even down to the warehouse with everyone’s crap in.

Nick Knowles's one at least contains *actual painting and carpentry*, whereas what I remember from the first Stacey one was hanging up crisps and sorting kids' toys 😂 Also Knowlesey being on Channel 5 is in (for the first two, anyway) borderline "hoarder next door" situations with an extra spoonful of "emotional interview about why this means so much". I love it, not gonna lie 😂😂😂

Anyone old enough to remember BBC2 "The Life Laundry" from the early 2000s?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.