Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is never allowed to go out let alone touch anything so doesn’t surprise me he’s never ill

Although they will read your post later and he will of course be poorly soon so they can use it as content.
I remember asking a similar question a long time ago and came to the conclusion that because their life is a series of pre records if Ronnie is unwell they simply don’t show him. Same with Lonnie and his jabs. No cranky post jab baby allowed. Only happy smiley baby allowed. No snotty Ronnie allowed. Only immaculate Ronnie allowed. No snuggles on the sofa because he had his first tummy bug. Nothing. Because it’s not perfect.

Reactions: 41
Just had a reply from the authority I reported her to when she showed Ronnie on the toilet. Apparently there isn't enough information to generate a referral to any other agencies because there are no indecent images associated with what she posted. Also it is the parent's choice in relation to what they share online. They understand my concerns but that's as far as it goes. Those boys are at the mercy of their woefully inadequate parents, pimping them out for content, likes and engagement while systematically failing to safeguard their privacy and dignity and it would appear that's fine. I really don't know what else to say. :mad::cry:
don’t worry, karma will bite them hard when their children don’t want anything to do with them when they are older 😂 I’m sorry I would be absolutely devastated if my mum or dad took that choice out of my hands so they could have a career sitting on their bums. How absolutely humiliating for the kids involved with all these celebs and influencers. I am confident many will have broken relationships with their parents and their parents will cry “we only did it for you!” In true narcissistic style

Reactions: 27
don’t worry, karma will bite them hard when their children don’t want anything to do with them when they are older 😂 I’m sorry I would be absolutely devastated if my mum or dad took that choice out of my hands so they could have a career sitting on their bums. How absolutely humiliating for the kids involved with all these celebs and influencers. I am confident many will have broken relationships with their parents and their parents will cry “we only did it for you!” In true narcissistic style
This is so true. I used to be friends with one of the children of a very famous musician. That child was pimped out all over the shop. The equivalent of Instagram today. I was friends with them as a teenager and he went properly off the rails. Then disowned his parents. He was sickened with how they had used him as part of their fame game. I’m not in touch with him at all anymore. Our friendship was fairly fleeting. But I was around for the part where he completely lost it. It was not a pretty sight. Thankfully from what I can see of him now in the occasional media he’s sorted himself out and still has seemingly little to do with his parents.
don’t ask me who cos I won’t say as it could expose who I am.
Eta - there’s going to be a whole generation of kids like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I remember asking a similar question a long time ago and came to the conclusion that because their life is a series of pre records if Ronnie is unwell they simply don’t show him. Same with Lonnie and his jabs. No cranky post jab baby allowed. Only happy smiley baby allowed. No snotty Ronnie allowed. Only immaculate Ronnie allowed. No snuggles on the sofa because he had his first tummy bug. Nothing. Because it’s not perfect.
I agree, nothing is in real time. It just seems their 'brand' is so disjointed. If I was a 'cleaning influencer' (🙄) I could have got hours of footage last night, washing car seats, bedding, clothing and basically everything in the house! As it happens I managed to go through the whole episode without posting one picture online. Miracle.

Reactions: 19
It’s the fact that her sheep will say she doesn’t have to show the children sick or Len after the jabs because they deserves their privacy but will then go and share a screen shot of Ron on the loo because they’re such proud Aunties 😂 I started following a few mum instagrammers before my baby was due because I was a first time mum and thought I’d get tips but they were all swiftly unfollowed because none of the share the real stuff. And the ‘essentials’ they were so kindly ‘gifted’ cost an arm and a leg!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree, nothing is in real time. It just seems their 'brand' is so disjointed. If I was a 'cleaning influencer' (🙄) I could have got hours of footage last night, washing car seats, bedding, clothing and basically everything in the house! As it happens I managed to go through the whole episode without posting one picture online. Miracle.
Totally. So many missed cleaning opportunities. Ultimately because she wants to be famous for being her. Hence the MEmoir. She wishes she was a love islander who was famous for being pretty. That’s it.

Reactions: 24
Not Hinch but another “cleanfluencer” with a super safe bright idea 🤦🏽‍♀️

If you dont have space to store large laundry containers pour it into drinks bottles 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is the same person that Hinch copied the ‘zoflora in boiling water in a glass jar’ tip
Isn’t that exactly what we’ve been told NOT to do for years?!

• Sad
Reactions: 35

If you dont have space to store large laundry containers pour it into drinks bottles 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is the same person that Hinch copied the ‘zoflora in boiling water in a glass jar’ tip
bleeping hell! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t even look good either 😂

Reactions: 11

I actually quite liked this one until I’d seen this

Reactions: 7
Ss looks ready to drop that CC4 very soon…..
I’m think we will have a birth announcement early next week. Still don’t believe she’s in real time either. Then it will be hinch farm….

• Wow
Reactions: 26

I hope to God who ever this is doesn't have children. That's bloody stupid.

Reactions: 12

What a bleeping moron. Apart from the obvious safety issue, how does it actually save space?! You still have to find somewhere to store the bottles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is so true. I used to be friends with one of the children of a very famous musician. That child was pimped out all over the shop. The equivalent of Instagram today. I was friends with them as a teenager and he went properly off the rails. Then disowned his parents. He was sickened with how they had used him as part of their fame game. I’m not in touch with him at all anymore. Our friendship was fairly fleeting. But I was around for the part where he completely lost it. It was not a pretty sight. Thankfully from what I can see of him now in the occasional media he’s sorted himself out and still has seemingly little to do with his parents.
100%, though a lot of the parents strike me as the sort that would emotionally blackmail their kids. You can imagine the grinch saying to Ronnie when he is older “I made so many sacrifices for you, all the trolls were so mean!” Honestly like they just don’t care. The risk of losing a potential relationship with their adult child is clearly not important to them. They’d rather have the Instagram “career” as it means they have to do little to no work for a lot of money. Not a single thought is about their children when they post photos of them in the bath or on the toilet. What benefit do the parents get from it? Money. There is not a price for my children’s private life.

It’s the fact that her sheep will say she doesn’t have to show the children sick or Len after the jabs because they deserves their privacy but will then go and share a screen shot of Ron on the loo because they’re such proud Aunties 😂 I started following a few mum instagrammers before my baby was due because I was a first time mum and thought I’d get tips but they were all swiftly unfollowed because none of the share the real stuff. And the ‘essentials’ they were so kindly ‘gifted’ cost an arm and a leg!
she don’t have the show the kids at all spot on! It’s funny how her kids only have privacy when it comes to their speech and language 😂😂 someone gonna identify them by their voice?! ☠

Reactions: 14
Dying to know who. 🤣🤣
Sad though and will definitely be some of these influencers children.

Reactions: 9
Real cleaning and parenting is the aftermath of a sickness bug.. Piles of bedding and towels at the washing machine.
Scrubbing mattresses and floors with Dr beckman at 3am.
Googling how to get sick off the wall etc

That is real parenting/cleaning not tend

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe all the take aways are because they’re in the middle of packing the house up ready to move into another soulless property 🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.