Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that tin on the table? 😂

View attachment 733297
Looks like a giant battery? 😅

Who’s even saying these things to old J Chump? Because let’s be real bleeping honest here, if anyone d a r e d they’d be blocked in a heartbeat. So how will they see the response 🤔

Anddddd who takes photos of their “mess” around the house? Who’s bleeping bothered? Who are they trying to convince and why 😂 The only time I’ve ever taken a photo of mess was when I looked in my boys’ bedroom and you could not see the bleeping floor for toys 🤣 Had to show my mum the before and afters as I was in there hours cleaning and tidying. Picking up single pieces of Lego 🙃

Reactions: 27
It's so obvious she's posted that, and not him.... She's got the biscuit filter on it 🙄 If it really was coming from him it would be the grey soulless room we all know it is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
You know what guys, today I’ve spent at my local islamic centre giving donations for the people who have come to Scunthorpe from Afghanistan, who literally have come to a strange country to re start their lives, now this isn’t for credit or praise because let’s be honest I’m a proper bleep in real life but I have a heart and after seeing that washed up x factor reject Jake Beggy bleep quickenden get gifted over a grands worth of outside furniture and this scum bag sat playing on the MH issue i feel like my head is going to explode, they have no bleeping idea and it knocks me sick 😡
OT but I’m local, please could you let me know the details as I’d love to help and YES JQ IS A bleep, FINALLY! Went to college with him and he’s such a twit it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh I’ve just noticed I’ve gone from new member to member now! Woo hoo 😁 Hope yous all have a great weekend, love the crack on here, yous are a great bunch of trolls 😂 Xx

Reactions: 31
So staged! That fish game in tact is a dead give away! And they had 4 takeaways - burgers and chips? We saw 2 cheese burgers the other day when the cousin came round. They eat crap, talk crap and are crap! Without Instagram they are nobodies. Goodnight.

Reactions: 38
Christ on a bike, if Jimmers saw my house he’d probably keel over and require CPR, since having my bab whose a little bit older than Lennie it honestly looks like a nuke has gone off, let’s not mention the pile of laundry I just pull out the drier and whack on the side to make the pile on the side even bigger just so I can dry another load, then only pulling out the stuff me, the husband and the bab need and repeat, and I’m building “empty bog roll mountain” in the loo, Damian Hurst is gonna be on the blower any day asking to buy this latest installation…god what I’d do to have a stay at home husband and a tidy house like that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Unpopular opinion but I do actually believe this is more how the lazy pair live and the tidy tidy was the act same with tend cleaning to become insta famous although I do believe some mess is staged I don’t believe these two lazy sods are actually that tidy

Reactions: 18
Any normal household watching that will see it’s staged, what a joke 😂 keep digging that hole hinch, I just lavvv it 😊

ETA - I don’t believe that he even posted it. Yet again that’s her words, she’s said exactly all that on her own stories many a time

Also I can’t wait to see what they’re gonna do with Ronnie when the weathers bad.
It’s like she can’t take all his mess so they’ve just moved it all into the garden.

I feel really bad for that kid. He’s got potential but sadly the wrong parents, not even parents but the whole family!
How can all of them sit back and watch the way he’s being treated and think it’s ok.

I believe that’s the real reason you never see her friends on stories, they don’t want to be associated with it all. They’re still pricks for not being real with her about Ron though. Someone needs to, quickly too
wow,l'm trying to disect all this!
First and foremost I agree with everything.
Of course the mess is staged,but is she digging herself deeper or does she know exactly what she's doing?I think the latter.
I still believe that inchy came swinging by on his infamous wrecking ball to start the demise of the hinches as we have come to know them.
Everything since then has been chipping away at what's left.
Noone will intervene because her life carries on behind the scenes.She has normal contact with her 'kids',her family,cousins and contact even with the forbidden,hidden members of her clan.
There's only one member of the family who has wanted to put a stop to it all,unfortunately his balls were conviscated way before inch's even dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who’s Jimbobnojobtendjobnonob trying to kid bleeping loser!!
So….. he’s obviously got time on his hands from his tend job now it a bank holiday weekend which makes me wonder 💭 🤔 if he was renovating a property then he wouldn’t stop for the weekend!
Dare I say this guyzzzzzzzz ( I’m going to anyway) has he gone back to work? I mean real work? In a office know what I mean Oi Oi geezer, they don’t work in offices at weekends hmmmm?🤔
Also I bet he’s buzzing he has more followers than her on TikTok 😂😂😂 bleeping joke the pair of em

EDIT my bleeping phone is tit & has a mind of its own with spelling

Attachments

Reactions: 7
We all know she doesn’t clean anything so there’s no need to keep on 🙄
What are they up to though? It’s a total rebrand on the way. They’re going to die on their arses...
View attachment 733184View attachment 733185View attachment 733186
Assumptions…. ‘you have a perfectly functioning dining table you use for show with dusty plates to try and make money from your sheep and not for practical or family fun purposes’
Reality…. ‘………….’
Am I right 😂

View attachment 733236

Oh wow you guys are just so relatable!! 🙄🙄🙄
Makes me think of being at school though with my PE kit in a JD bag 😂

What is it with leaving shoes to make it look “lived in”? There is a pair in the dining room photo!!
2 pairs in fact, a black pair to the right too 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I could slap his smarmy face, he doesn’t live with mrs hinch, he lives with mrs hinchliffe.

pair of tit actors

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but I do actually believe this is more how the lazy pair live and the tidy tidy was the act same with tend cleaning to become insta famous although I do believe some mess is staged I don’t believe these two lazy sods are actually that tidy
Agree. The house is only ever “tidy” on the show cleaning days. And since Ronnie was born at least, it’s Jamie who does the actual housework in that house. She just does whatever is being filmed.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately there is still a negative connotation with autism, I have an autistic nephew and cousin. Both are on different ends of the spectrum and both are incredible. I think it’s important to remember that it’s ok to say a child may have autism. It’s not a negative judgement or criticism it’s an observation. There is a reason we have an autism awareness month.
THIS. It's almost offensive how quickly people get defensive about on here like it's going to tarnish Ronnie or offend his dick head parents. THIS is why there are still parents like them two out there, they see it as a real negative, people won't approve, it looks bad, even it's embarrassing. There is nothing wrong with it, it's so frustrating this stigma stops children getting the help and guidance they need. All because the parents feel ashamed and embarrassed.. there is no reason to! IF Ron is autistic, so bloody what, he's your SON, it shouldn't matter either way, get on with it, do everything in your power to help him, use some of your 'hard earned' cash to skip the NHS wait times and get him support ASAP before he starts school... they've got such an advantage having money to throw away but instead they ignored all the signs, chose to pretend nothing was happening, rushed baby number 2 and have shoved Ron to the side 😪
So sorry you think your darling little boy isn't insta-perfect like you've dreamt him up to be, but you should love him no matter what. Your children should not and are not be a projection of what YOU want them to be. They both need to get their head out of their arses and come back to reality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's so obvious she's posted that, and not him.... She's got the biscuit filter on it 🙄 If it really was coming from him it would be the grey soulless room we all know it is!
It would also have his awful cringe commentary because he seems to think he's some kind of comedy genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.