Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their diet is atrocious. Not just the lack of fruit/salad/veg. I get that not everyone likes veg. Fine….but just an actual meal would be an improvement. Do they ever make a pasta bake? A roast dinner? Bangers and mash? A lasagne? ANYTHING??
Aside from the bleeping cucumber stars and the tomatoes she puts in anything and everything- I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen any salad, veg or a proper dinner come out of that kitchen.
Everything consists of cheese, pastry, chips and love note ice cream 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My two year old leaves a scene of destruction behind him every single bloody day (and my 13 year old isn’t much better).

The teen loads the dishwasher after dinner, then I wipe over the hob / kitchen sides / dining table and run littlest a bath while they watch a bit of tv.

My house is generally absolute chaos all day with toys etc all over the place. They often migrate to different rooms too.

I spend 10 mins after littlest’s bedtime tidying his toys away (thank you IKEA for the wonderful saviour that is kallax), including trying to repatriate all the bits to the right places (fishing game with pieces missing I’m looking at you) and calm is restored until the next morning.

One thing we don’t have is a million pairs of shoes strategically placed in every single room, or one single toy car parked carefully on its own!
Nothing has all of its parts with it, I really should empty out the kallax drawers and find them but it’s not the most vital thing so I’m ignoring it for now.

Their attempts at being ‘relatable’ and showing ‘normal’ family life are a pile of tit.
But we all know that their favourite tit is ‘tend tit, so why are we not surprised!

Aaaaand breathe.

Reactions: 35
Nick Knowles's one at least contains *actual painting and carpentry*, whereas what I remember from the first Stacey one was hanging up crisps and sorting kids' toys 😂 Also Knowlesey being on Channel 5 is in (for the first two, anyway) borderline "hoarder next door" situations with an extra spoonful of "emotional interview about why this means so much". I love it, not gonna lie 😂😂😂

Anyone old enough to remember BBC2 "The Life Laundry" from the early 2000s?
They did all that on Stacey’s as well. It’s literally the same show and clearly his was done first because she’s still recording hers.

Reactions: 12
Nick Knowles's one at least contains *actual painting and carpentry*, whereas what I remember from the first Stacey one was hanging up crisps and sorting kids' toys 😂 Also Knowlesey being on Channel 5 is in (for the first two, anyway) borderline "hoarder next door" situations with an extra spoonful of "emotional interview about why this means so much". I love it, not gonna lie 😂😂😂

Anyone old enough to remember BBC2 "The Life Laundry" from the early 2000s?
I loved it too even though I don‘t rate Nick Knowles. Now, if only I had a warehouse to empty my house into!

Reactions: 6
They look pathetic with the staged stuff everywhere. There is nothing wrong with living in a tidy house. We're all different, to some its everything, to the point that they literally cannot relax until everything is done. To others they will happily go to bed with a messy kitchen and clean up the next morning or maybe not. The issue I have with these two twats are the lies and everything they post is a sneaky #ad or a two fingers to tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s Sophas bullshit battery. Getting off the sofa & telling so many lies is exhausting…she needs a sit down & a recharge after a days worth of stories
View attachment 733378
I actually had to go back & check his story because I thought I didn’t even see her sitting there when I saw his story 😂
Then realised it was a photo shop 😂😂 bloody brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend told me yesterday that Mrs Hinch blocked her because she messaged her saying her Tesco ribbed candles are £4 and she posted that they were £3 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
That full cluttered with tit (sorry the hinch home range that never gets used ) gives me the twitch of you don’t use it don’t put it out you massive bunch of knobbers that wouldn’t have lasted 2 mins an my house when kids were little or even now really as we sat down to eat and kids run around and play and plates go in the cupboard etc what a strange way to live ! And the whole spotless house story they’ve given lots and lots of vulnerable people have bought into that and no doubt spend way too much time not enjoying their children as they try to keep up with her it’s disgusting honestly and don’t get me started on those barskits that are good for ‘styling’ my home is styled as a family
Home that we do our best to keep clean and tidy between working full time and the kids have always had their toys out to play and their friends over and enjoyed as guess what it’s their home too ! Pair of wankers make me
Mad

Reactions: 16
Their diet is atrocious. Not just the lack of fruit/salad/veg. I get that not everyone likes veg. Fine….but just an actual meal would be an improvement. Do they ever make a pasta bake? A roast dinner? Bangers and mash? A lasagne? ANYTHING??
Aside from the bleeping cucumber stars and the tomatoes she puts in anything and everything- I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen any salad, veg or a proper dinner come out of that kitchen.
Everything consists of cheese, pastry, chips and love note ice cream 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh come on! Give her a break! Just this week she butchered a chicken and mixed it with processed cheese and curry powder and Elmlea! There were tomatoes and red onions as well and a touch of Listeria! She's just learning! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think the tin on the table is paint probably for project ladder which was completed weeks ago but we’re still in pre record land 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So they're now trying to go down the route of family lifestyle influencers and so far their attempts at being relatable are wiping a dirty nappy on the face and placing a few items around the house to make out its always a mess. That 'mess' would have taken 20 minutes to tidy at the end of the night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now shoes are properly the bain of my life. i have 3 kids but they are at least at the bloody front door no one randomly walks around the house leaving a trail of shoes as they go.

Reactions: 14
Just had a reply from the authority I reported her to when she showed Ronnie on the toilet. Apparently there isn't enough information to generate a referral to any other agencies because there are no indecent images associated with what she posted. Also it is the parent's choice in relation to what they share online. They understand my concerns but that's as far as it goes. Those boys are at the mercy of their woefully inadequate parents, pimping them out for content, likes and engagement while systematically failing to safeguard their privacy and dignity and it would appear that's fine. I really don't know what else to say. :mad::cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
She used to fling his flip flops in the garden if he dared leave them lying around...now she wants us to believe they have several pairs strewn about the place. So either that's bullshit or her flinging them was. They literally lie about everything must be exhausting.

Reactions: 52
The house was hardly messy but it was most definitely STAGED.

have these two ever addressed the fact that Jamie has been on TVpreviously? Game show? Football reality show? I understand why they wouldnt want their shoppers to view the football show with Jamie admitting he likes gambling and is a drag queen on the side and has had a nose job, and was an arrogant geezer then and still is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After spending the night with my 2 year old and her horrendous sickness bug it pisses me off even more looking at Inch's oh so relatable pictures. In Ronnie's 2 years have they ever referenced him being ill, under the weather, constipated etc etc. I know he doesn't mix much but surely every child is ill at some point (mine definitely is, thank you nursery 🥴). They miss the mark every single time. Staged 'messy' pictures are not relatable. Yet again there is a huge list of things which they could do/show which would reflect normal life but they are so oblivious it is embarrassing. The switch from Disney perfect to living in a squat is a joke.

Reactions: 14
After spending the night with my 2 year old and her horrendous sickness bug it pisses me off even more looking at Inch's oh so relatable pictures. In Ronnie's 2 years have they ever referenced him being ill, under the weather, constipated etc etc. I know he doesn't mix much but surely every child is ill at some point (mine definitely is, thank you nursery 🥴). They miss the mark every single time. Staged 'messy' pictures are not relatable. Yet again there is a huge list of things which they could do/show which would reflect normal life but they are so oblivious it is embarrassing. The switch from Disney perfect to living in a squat is a joke.
Ron is never allowed to go out let alone touch anything so doesn’t surprise me he’s never ill

Although they will read your post later and he will of course be poorly soon so they can use it as content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.