Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is so clever with all this drip feeding… 🙄

Why explain Ronnie’s absence today when you haven’t bothered to explain why he has been excluded for the last three months? I hope he is in a cafe getting a decent meal and some one on one time of his own.

in all seriousness, some of her own breast milk would clear up those spots. Not sure if that’s still an option because as much as she promised to be open and honest about everything this time, as always she lied.

Reactions: 21
I wish she’d get her vile nails off the baby’s face. No wonder he’s got marks on his cheeks!

Reactions: 27
How these people survive each day is beyond me
Let the tend fans paint their sofas. The home insurance won't pay out if their is a fire as you're damaging the fire retardant. Charity shops won't accept furniture without the fire resistant labels on.

Reactions: 9
They’re not milk spots Soph.
They look like the skin is broken.

Stop touching them, get over your ‘tend famousness, and pop and ask a pharmacist for some cream. Remember to take Lennie with you.
Looks like baby acne to me

Reactions: 4
You'd actually think she was a 15 year old big sister that's been left with a sibling to look after with how clueless she is, do what normal people do and either google it, speak to a pharmacist or phone your health visitor! I don't understand how she can be a mother of two and know so little about anything related to children, I'm surprised she never said "I'm just learning".

Reactions: 31
Here we go! Another mirror enroute to HMP Maldon and it's currently 0941. I fully expect this one to be stripped, sanded, whitewashed and the finishing touches added by 12 noon!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t ask the huns for advice, all they’ll recommend is the Pink Stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's definitely bought a house to restore. She's never been interested in restoration projects until now.

Reactions: 18
Here we go! Another mirror enroute to HMP Maldon and it's currently 0941. I fully expect this one to be stripped, sanded, whitewashed and the finishing touches added by 12 noon!
You forgot, recorded, edited, montage made and power ballad included then instagrammed! If it’s not on the gram it didn’t happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's definitely bought a house to restore. She's never been interested in restoration projects until now.
The thing is, if they have bought a house to restore they'll have builders, plasterers, carpenters, glaciers and decorators on hand at a minutes notice to start work. They won't do a single thing in terms of restoration.

Reactions: 9
Another unnecessary spend... Another cringey reel.. It's so obvious she's in the middle of moving and it'll be a Christmas announcement. Why play her sheep who even though are crazy they are still people who actually like her, playing them all like fools.

Go to a cafe as a family? That makes 0 sense. She'll take anything that means getting Ronnie out her face for a hour.

Get your dirtyyyyyy fingers off his skin so much, Google it, go a pharmacy. You'll be in and out in 2 minutes with some cream. You're a mother of 2, not a babysitter.

Lastly, duck off

• Sad
Reactions: 35
All Big Al wanted to do was spend his Bank Holiday in his shed with her cast off kitchen 😂

• Haha
Don't bleeping poke his cheeks If you think the spots are sore you fxcking pleb. She's clueless.

Reactions: 24
Great another mirror, original! 🙄 this was never her thing it was SS that loves bodging projects but guess she has seen how much interaction she gets. She is definitely moving cos where else is she putting all this is crap furniture?

Reactions: 10
If she has bought a reno then show it, make that your content instead of all this pointless crap. Show the transformation instead of a finger click 🤮 before and after shot. She can’t be around the construction team because then they will see the real unfiltered her, same reason why she can’t collect her Marketplace buys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.