Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has bought a reno then show it, make that your content instead of all this pointless crap. Show the transformation instead of a finger click 🤮 before and after shot. She can’t be around the construction team because then they will see the real unfiltered her, same reason why she can’t collect her Marketplace buys.
She cant rock up at someone's house anymore than she can pick up her own prescriptions " she cant come out as shes famous " or words to that effect .. no one recognizes inch

Reactions: 11
So in the last two days she’s spent but £45 on mirrors she doesn’t need just for content. £45 is a weeks shop for some. You know she will dump them eventually.

Reactions: 20
I'd say that by the looks of the way the white patches on the lights seem to have run marks that it's the work of flour.
I have a shiny black car and it doesn't look like that when it's dusty, especially not on the lights, and really especially not when only 3 days before it's been 'washed'
I really hope she's knackered his paint work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So in the last two days she’s spent but £45 on mirrors she doesn’t need just for content. £45 is a weeks shop for some. You know she will dump them eventually.
Add the £100+ on equipment to actually sand it down on top... Sander. Pads. Paint. She's off her nut, she has no content, she's bored of the same old shining the sink and 1001 the carpets so she's using this as her content to keep her sheep interested enough to stay until she drops the house bomb at Christmas, few fake stories thrown in then it'll be a year of renovations, decoration, and the big cleans inbetween. She knows what she's doing!

Reactions: 20
Wonder if the other thing she's bought, which she can't wait to show later, is the side table shown on James' story of her on her phone in bed in the dark :unsure:. If so they need to coordinate content!

Reactions: 6
So fellow tattlers???? Is this buying of mirrors (god knows where she is going to put them) another addiction??? It is like she has to have something to be obsessive about.

Well that's on you if you feel insulted, didn't mean to but in all honesty people are overly sensitive on this thread so I'll stick by what I said - I'm going off situations close to me that I've witnessed in regards to the up and down moods so much up then random bursts of energy enough to restore loads of projects. Do I believe hinch plays up for the camera for attention? Yes. But I also believe she's very unwell refusing help.
I just don't believe she has PND as alot people think.
I don’t believe she has PND. I don’t believe she has any mental illness. The manic lows and highs of bipolar tend to last for weeks, not in the space of hours.

She’s just a good actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
that really nice! I’d buy it if I was a millioannaire! I’d rather she left the barn conversions for nice people and builds a grey cell.
It would be her sort of thing tho- it’s similar to SS but better, even had an annex!!
She doesn’t do grey anymore does she…
She started coming away from that about 6 months ago!

Reactions: 5
I'm looking forward to the new recap @Bunnykins , threads are moving fast! Get your notice handed in at work and have tattle your full time job in order to keep up. Wages paid in laughs xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Add the £100+ on equipment to actually sand it down on top... Sander. Pads. Paint. She's off her nut, she has no content, she's bored of the same old shining the sink and 1001 the carpets so she's using this as her content to keep her sheep interested enough to stay until she drops the house bomb at Christmas, few fake stories thrown in then it'll be a year of renovations, decoration, and the big cleans inbetween. She knows what she's doing!
She will need that new house the way she is going on with her ‘restoration’ jobs
Unless she flogs them once done up 🤔

Ffs she’s manic. She flits from 1 thing to another at rapid pace. It’s all she talks about and does for about 2 weeks then it’s all into the landfill. I had a pal like that. Went from clothes buying, to make up, to cleaning products, to wax melts, to jewellery finally realising she needed help. None lasted more than a month.
This is leading up to something. We all see it. Cleaning is gone, she’s over that. Can’t be a parenting account as she’s tit at that. She wants to be a home account. For her new house that’s coming. Personally I wish she’d just piss off. What is the point of her?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.