Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos are bizarre 😭 “I’m back with the water dad!” Can he not see? duck off what an absolute song and dance over sanding down a bloody mirror. I asked my dad to put together a new bedside table for me recently, didn’t see it as a chance for us to bond, VIDEO HIM and put a ridiculous power ballad over the top of it then upload it to Instagram duck sake 😂 actually beggars belief a 31 year old woman with children behaving this way, like others have said you should be doing things with your 2 kids, you are not the child anymore
My dad in this video....
'Will you stop bleeping pratting about and come and give me a hand you prick'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg she is such a dose of shite, putting on that song for a lick of paint. ( I don’t have anything against the song) What’s with all the face hiding again?
I thought I was watching SS stories in the end up 😂

Reactions: 9
I want to know if she is moving who’s going to buy their house! It has a huge brick ‘H’ on it ffs 😂 unless she’s giving it to mummy & daddy as she just loves this house and will never move (lease it’s being kept in the family if that’s the case)
if she is moving there's plenty of Huns who would be very happy with that hideous H in the brickwork!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My parents are retired, I’m an only child, I live alone, my Dad loves DIY and is really good at it so yes, although I am a grown woman, sometimes my Dad will come round and do stuff for me to help out when I’m at work BUT he didn’t do it when I was married!
If Soph and Jamie are #couplegoals why are they not discussing the purchase of furniture etc for THEIR home? Why does Jamie only find out about it when she wants him to pick it up / pay for it? Why are they not working on the project together? He might as well be the butler for all the input he has in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
FFS why can’t she ever just like something? Just enjoy something? Just find something pleasant? Just have a passing interest? Upcycling, alpacas, smelling kids heads, zoflora, bleeping pastry why does she always have to be so OBSESSED
Well that is a neurodivergent trait (and nothing wrong in itself, plenty neurodivergents in my family, but this obsessing over something, becoming a special interest for a while and then just dropping it is how it sometimes works)

Neurodiversity includes autism, ADHD, dyslexia,dyspraxia, dyscalcula, dyspragphia and Tourette syndrome.

Reactions: 12
Why have we not seen Ronnie enjoying him self at his friends birthday party?
Hopefully if he was at Elizabeth's house or a party venue, her parents said no to any filming or photos.

Reactions: 14
To me she wants to do stuff that doesn’t include her children, why oh why waste time on upcycling things that are going to look shite anyway, waste of time and energy...it’s like she’s the most happiest when she’s one on one with someone else, Anniversary getaway with jimbobnoknob, theatre with one of ‘the kids’, shopping with stinky soloman, maccies carpark with trace🙄now this with daddy dearest..anything to be away from the children, she’s not maternal in the slightest I can’t see her having anymore she can’t cope with not being the centre of attention as it is..she’s a self centred spoilt little witch and Jamie, old Ma and Pa are her enablers!

Reactions: 29
She needs to accept her career has dried up and she has become irrelevant.

It's only a matter of time till she becomes desperate and has a series on ITVBe or realistically Channel 5.

My parents are retired, I’m an only child, I live alone, my Dad loves DIY and is really good at it so yes, although I am a grown woman, sometimes my Dad will come round and do stuff for me to help out when I’m at work BUT he didn’t do it when I was married!
If Soph and Jamie are #couplegoals why are they not discussing the purchase of furniture etc for THEIR home? Why does Jamie only find out about it when she wants him to pick it up / pay for it? Why are they not working on the project together? He might as well be the butler for all the input he has in that house.
Exactly I said this yesterday. The communication just isn’t there. Their relationship and career is based on a bed of lies. Everything is staged. Imagine having to live life like that? And if I want something or need something collecting that I can’t collect myself, I discuss it with my husband. I doubt these two can even have adult conversations

Thread suggestion: soph loves a nappy facial and making listeria pie, tries to copy her best bubs but fails at DIY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just don’t get it. The only time I’ve upcycled furniture is when I needed something. It was because I believe in reusing things and we were too skint to but new! Plus our house is an old cottage so the style fits. She’s so random, just buying for the sake of it!

Reactions: 20
Buying another mirror? Jesus wept you absolute moron no mirror is going to give you the nicely filtered edited to duck reflection that you crave. It does seem appropriately narcissistic for her to fill her house with reflective surfaces though

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.