Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t they ALL go for breakfast ? they don’t do anything as a family
I don't get it. We had to take the car to the garage early one morning so myself, partner and 2 young children all went. We walked to the nearest shop and had breakfast together while waiting for the car.
Unless they can't stand each other and need the time apart 🤣

Reactions: 22
Another unnecessary spend... Another cringey reel.. It's so obvious she's in the middle of moving and it'll be a Christmas announcement. Why play her sheep who even though are crazy they are still people who actually like her, playing them all like fools.

Go to a cafe as a family? That makes 0 sense. She'll take anything that means getting Ronnie out her face for a hour.

Get your dirtyyyyyy fingers off his skin so much, Google it, go a pharmacy. You'll be in and out in 2 minutes with some cream. You're a mother of 2, not a babysitter.

Lastly, duck off
Thing is she’s not a mother of 2. She’s an over-pampered overgrown child that just happens to have given birth to two children. Being a mother requires a level of dedication and care for your children. It’s like she just exists in the same space as them on occasion but any actual parenting is done by Jimbob/freda

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Breast milk would clear those spots right up. Quick squirt from your boob as you’re feeding him. They aren’t milk spots though. I’d agree it’s irritation from the heavy products on all the sheets he’s on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gonna stick with the self build for now 😉😉🙈🙈🙈🙈
Same, land bought and Greyskull Mk2 is under construction. If this is true and she’s not using the building for content she’s an absolute idiot. People love seeing things like that happening in real time, not as a crappy montage after the fact. This way she gets Alpaca land but a new house that requires minimal effort to look after and clean.

Reactions: 14
Is it safe to assume that Jamie’s new job on top of being general dogsbody, is that of supervising the building restoration of their new home that they probably bought a while ago with the stamp duty discount. She’s drip feeding the sheep with little clues.
Any why oh why can they not all go to the cafe together as a family? We used to and still do. I get the feeling that Soph isn’t cut out to look after toddlers. We’ve never seen her in a Costa with just Ron, nor a soft play centre, or the park. I find it so weird and I don’t see how the sheeple who must have small children too aren’t questioning this. Maybe if she spent less time on her phone, and actually spent quality, fun time with Ron and exercising her dog without the phone as a barrier, then her life may be more fulfilling. Just saying.

Reactions: 27
Funny how she is suddenly over her depression, exhausted stage just like that and is in full manic restoration mode!

Reactions: 34
If theres one thing that drives me crackers it’s asking for medical advice on social media 🙄 if you’re that worried they’re sore contact his doctor not your followers who have no access to his skin or medical history to know that these are milk spots self diagnosed by mummazzzz

Reactions: 19
It must be bleeping nice to have time to duck about on marketplace with a baby and toddler in the house. Get lost ya manky cow. Instead of sanding a mirror you should probably take yourself for a shower

I’m sure lenor is still too small for this wee seat

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow 31 years of age and she's only just discovered you can buy things second hand things and do it up yourself! 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It must be bleeping nice to have time to duck about on marketplace with a baby and toddler in the house. Get lost ya manky cow. Instead of sanding a mirror you should probably take yourself for a shower

I’m sure lenor is still too small for this wee seat
Who sands down in the house ???

Reactions: 19
She said she used to restore things when she first purchased the house.. Anyone remember the grey wicker basket/ottoman that used to be in the old living room? (You can actually see it in her stories it has cushions on it) She apparently upcycled that, and the half circle table what used to be on her landing (almost certain I had saw her say that when I first followed her) as her huns were asking where it was from 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now all of a sudden she’s back into it

Reactions: 4
If she is breastfeeding then it could be lotions/perfume she wears on her skin or she has a habit of rubbing her chin on his poor little head so make up and skincare could be irritation all the unnecessary laundry products constantly touching his face after stroking the dog could be so many things but surely you would Google there are so many skin checkers for babies ( mostly for advertising a cream or lotion ) however they still show different types of rashes and spots and which are normal and don’t need treatment and those that could indicate something more concerning , Ringworm and Impetigo start with red patches simple enough to access even for an airhead like Hinch 🙄

Reactions: 6
Message for Hinch as she scrolls through:

Instead of sanding down mirrors you do not need, why don't you take your family out for the Bank Holiday weekend? Let them interact with other children, let them BE CHILDREN.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.