Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relieved to see Ron has had a lucky escape from a JusRol breakfast from his mum

Reactions: 8
‘I’m worried about lonnies spots on he’s cheeks incase they’re sore’
… continues to rub them and scratch them with her nails….
🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Here's a bit of advice for you about Lennie's cheeks: stop clawing them with your false nails. If you are concerned about them being sore, seek advice from a healthcare professional not bleeping strangers on Instagram!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
That’s exactly it - she’s so used to being looked after, she can’t handle the fact she is now an adult who has to do that for her kids. Hence all the ‘poor Soph’ and the family having to ‘rally round’ all the time.
anyone notice that many women ‘influencers’ are like this - pathetic and almost like the child of the family. It’s like the husband have to run around after them , they use their kids for gram content, and they just sit their on their phones begging for content.

Reactions: 20
She’s so behind the times the huns have been frenchicing everything for a few years now!! It started off classy and then the huns jumped on board and started painting washing machines and sofas! She’s so far behind!!
True. I saw someone on one of her Facebook pages saying they dyed their sofa with watered down fence paint because “fabric dye looked faint”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s happened to lonnies hair? He had quite a bit of hair when he was born now he’s fully bald? Is that normal?
My son was born with thick dark hair and has stayed thick now that he’s nearly 3 so wasn’t sure if it was normal for Lonnie to be bald?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the montage of the MFI circa 1995 mirror up cycle.
They painted it in watered down water based paint but haven't sealed or waxed it. Can't wait to see her spray and polish it with her pledge/Mr sheen/wood silk/whoever the duck is paying her this week that she loves so much. That paint finish will dissolve and wipe straight off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s happened to lonnies hair? He had quite a bit of hair when he was born now he’s fully bald? Is that normal?
My son was born with thick dark hair and has stayed thick now that he’s nearly 3 so wasn’t sure if it was normal for Lonnie to be bald?
It’s fairly common for babies to lose their hair and regrow it back. My son has done that, full head of hair of birth that thinned out around the top and sides and now growing back in

What is she worried about with his cheeks? Just put some sudocrem on them you bleeping melt
How is she a mother of two

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the montage of the MFI circa 1995 mirror up cycle.
They painted it in watered down water based paint but haven't sealed or waxed it. Can't wait to see her spray and polish it with her pledge/Mr sheen/wood silk/whoever the duck is paying her this week that she loves so much. That paint finish will dissolve and wipe straight off 🤣
Probably spray it with dettol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those spots on his face are probably a reaction to all the shite she puts in her washing machine. When he lays on her his cheeks are reacting to what's in her clothes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Worried about spots then continues to rub them🤪gotta say little Len has beautiful eyes glad to see he hasn’t inherited his fathers bug ones 🤣time will tell on the nose situ though🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Mirror, mirror where is your home? At the new farm where the alpacas roam.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They’re not milk spots Soph.
They look like the skin is broken.

Stop touching them, get over your ‘tend famousness, and pop and ask a pharmacist for some cream. Remember to take Lennie with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's rubbed it all away with her chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not that I want to stick up for the idiots but I’m sure this is the mobile on the next to me crib!
Not to be a full on stalker...but I thought Jamie slept by the window (due to messages on here a while back about Lens crib being on Js side yada yada)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.