Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll have the perfect place for this mirror very soon”

Drip feeding a house move 🎣

Bore. The. duck. Off.

I hope she does buy a massive house she can’t really afford because it’ll go tits up when her popularity continues to decline and she can’t afford the upkeep. She hasn’t got a real job. Or a real wage. Tom Lardy doesn’t work either he just gets pocket money. She’s scrambling around for insta content because she’s desperately trying to cling onto her 5 minutes of fame which was up ages ago.

Tick tock Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 48
When I empty my dryer filter I put it in the feckin bin not a tend bin.
Right? I take the filter to the bin, scrape it off into said bin, return filter to machine. Job done. Couldn’t be bothered with filling up a tiny tend bin full of lint 😩 Hardly a life hack shes shared there 😴

Reactions: 10
Apart from being non verbal are there any other signs that Ronnie may be autistic? I just think he’s not flourishing because of his parents as I’m not seeing any major autism flags, but I’m not 100% sure what the signs are really.
I agree. It doesn't sit comfortably with me how often it's suggested he may be autistic on here, he's very young to make that assumption, he could well just be delayed with his speech. Also, not to jump to their defence because believe me I am no fan, but generally these things are picked up at the 2 year check (which he probably hasn't had yet) and then it is a loooooong road of observations, form filling, reports being written, appointments etc etc. It would be highly unlikely this would be all completed by the age he is now, maybe they are at the start of this journey but it's generally a long one and it's tough for the parents, I sort of get why they would be doing this privately.

Reactions: 5
actually beggars belief a 31 year old woman with children behaving this way, like others have said you should be doing things with your 2 kids, you are not the child anymore
That’s exactly it - she’s so used to being looked after, she can’t handle the fact she is now an adult who has to do that for her kids. Hence all the ‘poor Soph’ and the family having to ‘rally round’ all the time.

Reactions: 19
Firstly I'll apologise for the length of this post and making it about me.
My husband and I are in the process of buying a house a house that's going to be a lot of work, most of which we will do ourselves. I'm excited and scared. This is alongside him working full time 4 kids and our dog. Why have we done this? Well quite simply it's the only way we could afford a house like it and for security in our our twilight years. But despite the graft we will have to put in the sense of achievement should be great. How can you enjoy things if you just get them? You haven't earned them. She wants a medal for slapping paint on stuff, not out of necessity but choice...to make yet more money. I actually do hate this girl which is a waste of emotion quite frankly her and him...he is the smuggest twit to have roamed the Earth, full of their own importance. It will not last and I'm here for it when they finally duck off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Firstly I'll apologise for the length of this post and making it about me.
My husband and I are in the process of buying a house a house that's going to be a lot of work, most of which we will do ourselves. I'm excited and scared. This is alongside him working full time 4 kids and our dog. Why have we done this? Well quite simply it's the only way we could afford a house like it and for security in our our twilight years. But despite the graft we will have to put in the sense of achievement should be great. How can you enjoy things if you just get them? You haven't earned them. She wants a medal for slapping paint on stuff, not out of necessity but choice...to make yet more money. I actually do hate this girl which is a waste of emotion quite frankly her and him...he is the smuggest twit to have roamed the Earth, full of their own importance. It will not last and I'm here for it when they finally duck off!!
She really is all about the instant gratification of getting something shiny and new which she gets bored of quickly and then on to the next shiny new thing. It’s so wasteful!
Hope your home renovation goes well! Working hard towards the things you want really do make you appreciate it all more! We are planning on doing the same ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New thread tittle suggestion

Painted mirror, turned it white
Waste of time, still look shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Zophs just hoping the postman will be able to find their next house , up those winding lanes in the countryside 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder when the new home will be revealed. Are we thinking they’ll be all moved in before she announces anything? I’m already so bored of the hints and the constant wink emojis.
She's so obvious. I wonder if she'll move her mum and dad in with her, especially if she buys that huge property she posted hints of on Instagram and also because she stated that her and her dad will have a workshop together. I can't imagine her managing a large house with Jamie (they're hard work), and I'm not sure she'll want external people in cleaning etc, so having her mum and dad there to clean and help manage the grounds would make sense.

Also when she does move I think she'll only share a small part of her house to keep life more private. I can even imagine there being a second living room and they don't share the main one they actually use etc.

Reactions: 5
But that’s not right now is it Jamie (short for James)?
Where in the current castle greyskull is there curtains as wide as that? Next to a bed too?
I would say more likely to be on their anniversary weekend at Chewton Glen.
I get what you mean. Looking back on photos/vida she never draws her curtains as they are for display only just the blinds
Got caught pre recording

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.