Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under.

2021-08-29-23-55-55-769.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Thread Suggestion:
Mildly Distressing, Mirror Obsessing, has Hinch bought a farm? She’ll keep you all guessing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh so she's actually asking Jimbob to go this time not just telling him be has to? How kind.
Hope she’s got cash ready this time! Why can’t she go the lazy bleep!
Jamie short for james has been working hard all week! Hasn’t even had a proper meal
It makes me bleeping laff now this route she’s going down!!
Desperate witch looking into all kinds of content
All for the bleeping gram..
The whole family is living a lie!!!
God help when poor R is looking into it all & at photos etc and asks her about it … nothing will add up for him 😩

Reactions: 17
What’s she up to now? Must be a lead up to a big reveal surely. I reckon house move or she’s going to start some kind of upcycle business with Big Al. She needn’t bother as the mirror is tit 😅

I hope she’s got some man-sized tissues at the ready for old Al, poor guy he’s in for a ride by the sounds of it 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s she up to now? Must be a lead up to a big reveal surely. I reckon house move or she’s going to start some kind of upcycle business with Big Al. She needn’t bother as the mirror is tit 😅

I hope she’s got some man-sized tissues at the ready for old Al, poor guy he’s in for a ride by the sounds of it 🥲😂
Notice his face wasn’t shown on the story’s?
Plot twist… bear with me guys!!
It’s a totally different person! That’s not our Al maybe Janine pretending to be Al 🤷‍♀️
Haha ok too much wine..
But if you were so proud of a project that you and your dad had done where’s the family pic with the project you did in?

I did a thing (again too much wine) I did comment but luckily I realised straight away that I did it on my business account instead of my other account so deleted it right after 😂 good grief

Reactions: 7
FFS why can’t she ever just like something? Just enjoy something? Just find something pleasant? Just have a passing interest? Upcycling, alpacas, smelling kids heads, zoflora, bleeping pastry why does she always have to be so OBSESSED
I would like to add to my list- her wedding photos & her crappy floppy hat

Reactions: 2
Seriously she can drive, why does she have to get Inch to pick it up?

FETCH BOY, FETCH!!!
Because it’s a blue job, silly billy. That’s why you get married and have a husband, so that they can take the rubbish out, hoover the lawn and reach things from the top shelf that you can quite easily get yourself but for the principle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the 'soph and daddy' project is actually just her dad doing all the work and her doing bits for instagram content? Has Freda forced him to do it to try and redeem Soph from her regular duck ups? 'Look how lovely Soph is doing DIY with her dad"

Not a bleeping chance.

P.s the mirror looks shite, devalued to duck.

Reactions: 14
Does she never take those rings and jewellery off and wash?
Staged
Jayyyyyyymmmmeeeeee take a pic of me looking at old tat for the gram, make it look natural jayyyyyymeeeee I’m ready now!!

Wow great marriage they got both on there phones in bed he’s reading tattle and she’s doing what we say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just undisclosed ads for Facebook marketplace? She used to be all about Shpock so I guess fb is paying her now 🙄 I just see every single story as some.sort of ad

Reactions: 17
Soph can you try decoupage with napkins for your next trick please? I need a good laugh at your attempt to add some extra white onto something you’ve made shabby n shite ATB

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.