Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James must be regretting asking for that Audi for his burrfffdayyy, she’s making him earn it 🤣 speaking of earning, has he got the bank holiday off his tend job? Now he’s back to head skivvy for her royal Hinchness?
Oops, keep forgetting, we’re watching old news🥱

Reactions: 24
Does any one else just miss the good old days of 'Laura with the big kitchen' and how simple and non-manic times were back then?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those videos are bizarre 😭 “I’m back with the water dad!” Can he not see? duck off what an absolute song and dance over sanding down a bloody mirror. I asked my dad to put together a new bedside table for me recently, didn’t see it as a chance for us to bond, VIDEO HIM and put a ridiculous power ballad over the top of it then upload it to Instagram duck sake 😂 actually beggars belief a 31 year old woman with children behaving this way, like others have said you should be doing things with your 2 kids, you are not the child anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh so she's actually asking Jimbob to go this time not just telling him be has to? How kind.

Reactions: 10
Those hinchers are a whole scary breed of stupid 😂😬😆. I know Sopha loves a bit of adoration from her sheep, but I genuinely reckon Inch & Grinch both sit there every night looking at Tattle for content, pissing themselves & ridiculing the pathetic comments from the shopper sheeples.
I’ll just leave this here.. have nothing to say about her crazy hinchers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine was exactly the same she needs to be 100% sure she can do something before attempting it and in many ways so am I, I think she is so obsessed with getting people to think he’s hitting all these milestones when he does something once flick the camera on post it making out it’s the 100th time he’s done it. I personally reckon she’s obsessing what needs to be out there to be seen in his milestones she’s actually missing the fact that he does have some delay. Don’t get me wrong as a mother you want to be hitting them all but being an “influencer” you think she’d talk about it and normalise it.
I was going to say that I’m very much that way too 😂probably passed that trait on to my daughter.

I think you very well may be spot on there. When my daughter was really young the milestone was something like “can stack 3 blocks” (I’m making up these numbers I don’t remember the actual ones) I got a video of her stacking like 20 blocks. I was so blown away! But it was a total fluke 😂she didn’t stack that many blocks again for quite some time. The difference (one of many) between the Hinch way and my way is that I didn’t share that video with anyone but my husband. If I had posted that to Instagram and soon realized it was a fluke I would have to A) lie about it B) tell the truth or C) ignore any questions/comments about it and never mention it again (or fake further block stacking!)

I think Hinch would be smart to be more thoughtful and discerning about what she posts re: her children. I also think that mom guilt and/or shame is one of the most powerful emotional catalysts in human experience. I think she is so desperate to win the mom race (yeah because that’s a real thing…🙄) that she makes some very unwise choices regarding her kids. Some of them are just cringey, others are likely really damaging and quite possibly dangerous.

I think what you say about the difference between what the reaction/response as a mother vs as an influencer is really interesting. Being an “influencer” is what she makes her money doing. But it’s not a strictly straight forward job, it has a really strange psychological/emotional component to it— hence the deception and manipulation of her followers, and the shady business practices that really wouldn’t fly elsewhere. It doesn’t mix well with healthy parenting…maybe in general, but certainly in Hinch’s case.

Reactions: 9
Q.Why has she (a) put the mirror in her dining /sitting room? and (b) ‘dressed It with glass test tube things with flowers in, in easy reach of her toddler and eventual crawling baby!
A. So she can eye-duck herself at every opportunity.
B. Cos she doesn’t give a tit about child safety.
(Let’s hope fatsoms cocksure his leg on it!)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.