Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can now see like numbers on hinch post. Compare to Ss latest post and have a laugh to yourself
Inch's post yesterday limped to 70,000 likes today 🤣🤣 he should just face the fact that Soph with Lonnie posts are borrrrrrrring now 🥱🥱🥱
Between them their appeal has taken a significant nosedive!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This was the event she went to and was tagged in these photos and she untagged herself (or had them removed). Anyone remember?
This does not surprise me! Doesn't want people seeing the real her. I've honestly came to the conclusion that reason she doesn't have many sheep taking pictures and tagging her in them, is because they don't know what she looks like! She honestly has some many looks.

Reactions: 15
If she buys that barn conversion which she defo has then woooo I'll cry. It's a gorgeous property, she'll totally ruin it. She doesn't deserve a house like that.

But duck me that reel is cringey af..you literally (your dad) sanded and painted a bleeping mirror 😴 my lovely dad come to mine a couple weeks ago to give us a hand with something, I should of recorded it, added some slow mo, a cringey song about your daughter growing up and shared it guys. I'm so sorry I didnt fellow tattlers. Forgive me!!
My dads coming tomorrow to trim me two massive conifers in me front garden, he’d have a right howl if I started filming him up the bastard ladders and then filming myself picking up every leaf up of the floor single handedly and so Disney like into my brown bin . I may even get the brush out too for the feel and effect for the video, then when we are finished I’ll prepare the video… Wack abit ‘Beyoncé daddy issues’ over it for more debth and then hashtag that we are a good pair of grafters #teameffort. And that one day me and dad will defo open our own tree surgeon shop because we are the tree people arnt we dad 😉… then my little Mackem dad would then reply that I’m full of tit all I did was pick a leaf up and watch him do all the bleeping work, while i play on me phone the whole time! The reality behind her bullshit videos actually sends me when you really think about it hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why is one leg East and one leg West? And why are we subjected to Fatso’s penis AGAIN?! 😐
D7CA4F56-347F-40C6-AE0D-BE7496C2F736.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What's Twitter say about her? I haven't got Twitter... Is it worth getting an account to read all the tit about her lol
She gets quite a lot of bad comments on Twitter, some have been shared on here before. She can’t control them either as you can’t delete other peoples tweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crappy indulgent projects with her Dad, a poor attempt at trying to pull on heart strings and appear so family oriented, she should be focusing on her own sons instead of regressing all the time.

If I were her parents I'd be mortified that I'd raised someone so vain, needy and immature. But they don't care because she's 'famous' and rich and they won't rock that gravy train. Oh, and the mirror looks shite...

Reactions: 28
(Ps it's not staying here but I do have the perfect spot for it very soon)

Totally moving house

Reactions: 22
She gets quite a lot of bad comments on Twitter, some have been shared on here before. She can’t control them either as you can’t delete other peoples tweets 😂
I’ve shared a few screenshots above, quite a lot of negative tweets now, was great reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck she been deleting from her grid again before posting tonight's enthralling riveting masterpiece? She's an odd one, always has to delete something before she puts up a new post. Weirdo.

Reactions: 7
Why has she bought another mirror on marketplace??? Greedy bleep. She has to rip the bleeping arse out of everything doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Mrs Hinch the millionaire trying to convince people she’s relatable and buys second hand.. she had a room full of baby stuff she could have handed down to ‘Len’ but instead she just bought it all again.. but she can’t afford a new mirror?

the ‘ebayer’ days are gone Soph find a new marketing strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Funny how you get impressions of people from limited information. Her dad always comes across as a real sweetheart, whilst I wouldn’t want to meet Freda in an alley on a dark night 😂

Anyway, her errand boy has been sent to fetch another mirror tomorrow. She fancies herself as the new The Repair Shop doesn’t she? I guess she needs lots of mirrors to fill a big new house.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.