Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never have the mental stamina to survive in frankly weird blatant copycat behaviour on Instagram. I couldn’t deal with the likes going up or down. Imagine, how could ya be happy

Reactions: 9
Everything is so sickly sweet and over the bloody top...you bought a bleeping mirror, probably not today then badly upcycled it with Al who lets face it did all of it while you fannied about with Instagram. Neither did anything of considerable value or sentiment. Is there anything she won't put a soppy sing over ?! 🙄 when they get this farm I hope she falls face first in Alpca shite every day!! Real tit too not tend shite.
Why the crappy music when doing that mirror crap with her dad, she acts like daddy’s little girl, listen sofa you prick you are not 5, you are a 31 ish year old mother of 2, grow up and do something with Ronnie, he’s the child now not you

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread Suggestion

Big Al babysitting Soph while Jamie's at a party. White washed a mirror and now she feelsssch arty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why the crappy music when doing that mirror crap with her dad, she acts like daddy’s little girl, listen sofa you prick you are not 5, you are a 31 ish year old mother of 2, grow up and do something with Ronnie, he’s the child now not you
Exactly the one to one time shes having with daddy is what Ronnie is needing from her🙄🙄🙄😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion: mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Seriously if I had a friend like her that copied me in every single thing I did, it would be so creepy, I’d bin her off. Why does SS not find this weird???? It’s so obvious that it’s bizarre.
Swindle White Female

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she (under)cooked that meal on purpose. Needs the attention before announcing project Hinch farm.
Yeah I agree. Any publicity is good whether is good or bad!! One of the comments were "leave her alone, she admitted her self it was bad, bla blah blah, leave her alone and get back to commenting about Katie price and other z listers"

So basically it's OK to troll and witch about about other females but not Mrs Hinch, wey duck off man. I'm surprised they didn't preach be kind!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.