Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys a mirror for £30 and then does so much work to it she reduces the value to £3

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Everything is so sickly sweet and over the bloody top...you bought a bleeping mirror, probably not today then badly upcycled it with Al who lets face it did all of it while you fannied about with Instagram. Neither did anything of considerable value or sentiment. Is there anything she won't put a soppy sing over ?! 🙄 when they get this farm I hope she falls face first in Alpca shite every day!! Real tit too not tend shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If she buys that barn conversion which she defo has then woooo I'll cry. It's a gorgeous property, she'll totally ruin it. She doesn't deserve a house like that.

But duck me that reel is cringey af..you literally (your dad) sanded and painted a bleeping mirror 😴 my lovely dad come to mine a couple weeks ago to give us a hand with something, I should of recorded it, added some slow mo, a cringey song about your daughter growing up and shared it guys. I'm so sorry I didnt fellow tattlers. Forgive me!!
This strikes me as something a dad might do with his 12 year old daughter - not a f*cking 30+ year old daughter who has a husband and two kids of her own! I honestly don’t understand why all these people around her are constantly babying her - grow the f*ck up Soph! You are pathetic!

Reactions: 27
Jeeez!!! it looks utter shite 🤭🤭🤭
Maybe if she hadn't been in such a mad rush to get it done so she could churn out a grid post and add cringy stories all afternoon she could've done a better job??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪
Shabby tit more like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woahhhh, I go out for a day at the farm and miss all the fun on here! I’d better get my reading glasses on, grab some crunky snacks and catch up!
Took my toddler to the farm cos I’m not a meanie like ol’ grinchie! saw some alpacaaaaas and pretty sure they smell worse then the worst nappy I’ve ever changed 😂
That mirror she’s destroyed looks bloody awful! I’m sure she’s going for rustic countryside boho style but looks more like tatty1990’s crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think my eyes could roll any further back 🙄
That pair of Imbeciles really should not have given up their day jobs and wtaf was that song playing over her and daddy doing DIY ? Is that her pimping her dad out now ?🤔 They mustn't have enough ££ in their bank for the 'Farm' mind you they're so full of tit they'd feel right at home in one.
Mine rolled back that far they're stuck 🙄 hate the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is she planning on putting this mirror? It seems to me that the most likely place is on the landing because there's no space in the upstairs bathrooms, it's a very unlikely piece of furniture for any of her downstairs rooms or the hall and she definitely hasn't bought it for Ronnie or Lennie's rooms. Maybe it's going in her bedroom along with the glut of other furniture that's in there, and it will look as though it's waiting to be put somewhere else!
Maybe it’s already on the landing and that’s why the clothes dryer was in Ronnies room the other day (or the same day who knows) 😉

Reactions: 18
Guysschhhh. I find Hinch…….. weathering……..distressing……… mildly distressing.

my phone cracks me up correcting me on the wrong order.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope so🤞🏼 I can’t cope with her having a beautiful period property that she doesn’t deserve 😩😩

Reactions: 9
Why is she incapable of having any one on one time with Ronnie? Why didn't she take him to the party instead of fannying around with her daddy? That poor boy is like everything else with her, she gets fed up and moves on and yet all the morons tell her what a great mother she is. It's like she's just tossed him aside for a newer model :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Jamie's reaction did make me laugh. "Why don't you just buy one?" Because they've got money to burn and a lot of people would never actually be able to afford a new one. He knows they are not one of those people and can in fact afford to 'just buy one' but hinch is trying so hard to be relatable, almost like she thinks being poor is cute. If she dies up cycle the mirror I give it a month until she decides to get rid of it again and just buy a new one anyway.
Sing along with the common people
Sing along and it might just get you through
Laugh along with the common people
Laugh along even though there laughing at you, and the stupid things that you do, because you think the poor is cool 🙃🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t mean to de-rail but came across this video.
Creepy people know the layout and want to create her house in The Sims? If only she sat on the sofa at the end of the video 😅

You know you’ve fucked up when people know your house layout so well they can replicate it on Sims!!!

Reactions: 17
What will become of this fruitcake. She swore she would never leave HinchhellHq and her style always appeared as cheap tat blinged. She is only doing all this as its SS new venture, so she will fail as its not hers to own. So she will be in a big shabbyshat house with two kids, one dog, and three alpacas. Jimbob will need to go back to shagging in the office to put mug shots and just roll on the table and its will all end very badly. Shophie will have to cope with the fact she has failed at life, not just motherhood. Oooo I cant wait to see how it plays out!!!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion to the tune of Michel Jackson's song.
Sophs talking to big Al about the mirror, she's asking why he hasn't cried for day's..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Seriously if I had a friend like her that copied me in every single thing I did, it would be so creepy, I’d bin her off. Why does SS not find this weird???? It’s so obvious that it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.