Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m no hairdresser but these roots don’t look 12 hours apart to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Look at the bleeping state of her
Chavvy tracksuit. Hoops.
She looks like a 16 year old chavvy bleep who stands out side the shop threatening to do your house in if you don't buy her and her mates 10 fags

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I mean I like the mirror, I wouldn't mind one but I have a perfectly good mirror on my dressing table and a wall one my landing so I'd rather not piss money up the wall on something I don't actually need. Try it one day hinch... I can't wait til her career fizzles and her money goes cos she has no sense of money management.

But why does her dad have to help her sand it down and paint it?? In other words she'll send it to dads house and he'll bring it back all done and she'll act like she helped. She's so bone idol
Because she is breastfeeding and looking after not 1 but 2 bairns as well as cleaning and cooking where would she find the time ? 😂
did you north see her yawning and wiping her face on a nappy poor lass is out of her tiny mind with exhaustion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anybody else think that pen is too big for R to hold? why are they not guiding him instead of filming he’s only 2 !!
Why is Inch laughing at him. That makes me so mad.

Newsflash James - kids draw on things upside down!! Guide him gently ‘that’s brilliant writing Ron, your ‘tend friend will love it so much! Why don’t we turn it around, and you can do a bit more? Well done!’

Knob.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
R’s outfit for the day didn’t last long 🙄
They obviously don’t talk to each other about what there posting fuckwits

Reactions: 13
Ronnie who talks very well thank you very much not making a single sound again… also…

nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
James: oioi ahh luvvv ya

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It is cold in essex. I live 10 mins away from Hinch and my kids are wearing a jacket today.

Reactions: 12
Thought his bestie was Rex?

The creepy “awww love ya” at the end of that vid 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Couple goals right there! 😉
If I needed my husband to go and collect something for me, I’d ask him beforehand, because I’d expect him to do the same to me. It’s called respect. Why can’t she drive there if it’s local? Does she only get off the sofa if she’s going out with friends? I do suspect though that maybe their conversation about collecting the mirror was staged. Don’t know why she needs a mirror - she clearly doesn’t like her natural self because she always uses bloody filters even when applying makeup!
SS has a similar size big ole mirror in the garden..she uses for outfit shots n as prop...had mentioned keeps it covered with plastic to protect

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Look at the bleeping state of her
Chavvy tracksuit. Hoops.
She looks like a 16 year old chavvy bleep who stands out side the shop threatening to do your house in if you don't buy her and her mates 10 fags
You just described her followers. Chavvy cunts the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.