Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Gretel filter is so clearly a hide behind when she doesn't feel attractive enough for the camera. But it isn't even funny. 🙄
Never forget when she said it was “because the press don’t like to use the Gretal photos so it stops all the headlines about me” all 2 headlines about her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Addicted to Facebook marketplace” ? Has she ever bought anything from there before? I don’t do FB but I do have an empty profile just for buying/selling on marketplace. I’ve #gifted plenty in the past and almost all of my furniture and garden stuff is via there or Freecycle.

She needs help with her ‘obsessions’ and ‘addictions’.

Reactions: 18
Hope I've not missed anything from yesterday, I had a lovely family day out yesterday, Drove to Chester zoo, stayed over in a hotel last night then we drove back this morning.. Yes I actually take my children places Soph.

So Ron got dressed then dressed again? Makes no sense. Her fashion sense is going onto Ron now cos what the duck does he have on his feet???

Yeh send your husband to collect something but don't talk about payment beforehand. Course you did.. duck off Sophie.... She's gonna be buying so much stuff on marketplace, she has massive spending issues. Do you need ANOTHER mirror? Ya don't
More like Jamiefreebiesinnit tried to blag anothe item for nothing. bleeping Scav!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there something wrong with her hand, like seriously? It’s like Chandler on Friends and his “claw”. It doesn’t seem natural to make that shape she does constantly. Anyway, I’m just a nosey witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't posted on the Hinch threads for ages, been quite enjoying my tend Hinch free world. Trying very hard not to peek at her stories now the idiot has returned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I sold my daughters old cot bed on facebay and a couple came to collect it, she’d already knocked me down on price via messenger prior to collection and turned up and she didn’t have enough money on her, her husband was livid with her and embarrassed in equal measures, I told her it’s fine I’ll take what she has on her, he sat in the car red faced and sulking. I can’t believe Jamie did today’s mirror collection without similar reactions to my buyers that day! Also why can’t her and Jamie sand the mirror, she’s happy to rub everything else in that house with clofs and abrasive products I’m pretty sure they can manage some sanding.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ I hope they're not sending Ronaldo to the birthday party in those white shoes! What the duck are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Outfits of the day" on her story yet Ronald has something totally different on on Inch's story as he's going to a party? Am I missing something here, outfit of the day is supposed to be for the day, no?
Cmon Soph, keep up with the pre records love.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ I hope they're not sending Ronaldo to the birthday party in those white shoes! What the duck are they?
It’s a tend card for a tend party I suspect.
Just to show that he is allowed to draw.
Outside closely supervised

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never forget when she said it was “because the press don’t like to use the Gretal photos so it stops all the headlines about me” all 2 headlines about her
The only time her face is in the paper is when it accompanies a the headline "Mrs Hinch fan shares cleaning hack". Her "fans" get more column inches than she ever has.

Reactions: 27
Who do we reckon will be taking Ron to the birthday party? Will there be Hinchers there or maybe even some tattlers? Or people who don’t know who the hell they are! Oh to be a fly on the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Mirror mirror in the wall, who is the fakest of them all?’ - of course she blooming well loves it! She’s an influencer - they love everything don’t you know! 😂

Reactions: 15
I hope Ronnie has a lovely time at the party and I hope his pathetic micro managing parents go home and leave him to enjoy himself. I think however, Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit will stay with him, hovering over his every move, and Sofafuckssake will be at home with the Fresh Prince of Bell End command stripped to her shoulder!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"Outfits of the day" on her story yet Ronald has something totally different on on Inch's story as he's going to a party? Am I missing something here, outfit of the day is supposed to be for the day, no?
Cmon Soph, keep up with the pre records love.
And bearing in mind that it's absolutely Baltic in Essex today I don't reckon that either of their posts show what Rennie is actually wearing.

Reactions: 13
Who turns up to buy something from fb without any cash?! The only time it's generally done through banking is if it's being posted. Knobs.

Reactions: 14
Who turns up to buy something from fb without any cash?! The only time it's generally done through banking is if it's being posted. Knobs.
Probably thought he'd get it free after bartering. "do you know who I am? I'm the husband of the biggest scrubber in Maldon!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.