Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Just to let you know I sanded these knobs myself” translating to, my dad did it all, I am just a Knob.

Who turns up to buy something from fb without any cash?! The only time it's generally done through banking is if it's being posted. Knobs.
Mrs H doesn’t look on here, but you’ve commented with ‘knob’ and now she’s doing a story about ‘knobs’. I think you can bingo that 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m surprised she could put Lonnie down long enough to sand her knobs all by herself FML. It didn’t take dad long to come running to the Princess in need of help

Reactions: 20
New hinch workshop for daddy pending then in an outbuilding of hinch farm mansion .....another seed planted 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Another desperate photo from the hinches TRYInG to appear relatable and good parents. Just bathe your child in a bath! Much easier, less faff and means you don’t have to go out and spend money on a raised bath - less stuff at landfill. Also cook decent, healthy family food that the kids can also eat! I never over complicated things. They are wanting to pursue the parenting path and seem to be swerving away from cleaning. They need to just give up. As a parent, I’d never copy a tip from these two buffoons 😉
I’m sorry but we’ve never assumed the hinch house is “too clean” we know full well she doesn’t clean. She wipes already clean surfaces. We know the cleaning is for show only.
Mostly their mess is shoes left lying around. Is it so hard to leave shoes by the door? Some interesting spots though.
do you think that’s a pack of blank cds on the dining table?
The gift bag is interesting. I reckon a present for abi - back to school themed?
That’s a lot of take away food for 2 adults.
I have a theory and I could be wrong but I think inch is the neat freak and it’s him who does most of the housework along with her mad ma and they make it look like hinch does it because she’s the face of the brand so to speak, ( hopefully jumbobisanob has actually came to terms with the fact that he never has and never will look anything like the gorgeous Tom hardy ) I just feel someone who doesn’t seem to be fond of keeping themselves looking clean and tidy isn’t going to be a neat and clean freak, I also feel now as they’re are so many cleaning accounts that actually clean that they need to rebrand and gone down the family/home lifestyle route

She looks like the Queen of the Chavs in that pic today 🤣
Vicky pollard look alike 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so over the constant use of the 😉 emoji. We know you’ve bought a new house with an annexe for Ma and Pa, a workshop and space for alpacas. Maybe instead of spending so much time drip feeding the sheep, be honest. Say you’re moving, show the house and then spend the time with your sons, particularly Ron instead 😡

Reactions: 52
This is pathetic, as if her dad came round just to sand down a mirror. 😂

my dad would tell me to f*ck right off and do it myself - or just buy a white one to begin with instead of PINE

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s going to turn that mirror into a biskitt piece of tit isn’t she…

I have a theory and I could be wrong but I think inch is the neat freak and it’s him who does most of the housework along with her mad ma and they make it look like hinch does it because she’s the face of the brand so to speak, ( hopefully jumbobisanob has actually came to terms with the fact that he never has and never will look anything like the gorgeous Tom hardy ) I just feel someone who doesn’t seem to be fond of keeping themselves looking clean and tidy isn’t going to be a neat and clean freak, I also feel now as they’re are so many cleaning accounts that actually clean that they need to rebrand and gone down the family/home lifestyle route

Vicky pollard look alike 😂 😂 😂
On to a winner there

Ooooh I haven’t seen her dad before.
Big guy, cries an awful lot, has a few children that Sopha never mentions…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she actively trying to make their home as hazardous as possible? Anything free standing with young children is a no no.

Reactions: 19
To Do: Be Happy. BE HAPPY?! duck me if you need to remind yourself to be happy with millions in the bank and two beautiful children then christ. If this isn't enough evidence to show she despises being a mother then I don't know what is. If this is an attempt to be relatable with PND, then she's tit at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Handy that he was available to paint today and they had all the stuff ready to get started. Especially considering she only found it late last night. Get ya claws out for the lads Grinch! Oi oi!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if he cried when he finally found out the Celeb Couple having a baby was Stacey and Joe 🤣 still makes me laugh that she referred to them both as a “Celeb Couple”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Always wanted a workshop?
Hinch, you literally have enough money to help your dad do just that. Selfish prick!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.