Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I just saw her stories and realised my dad is selling a free standing pine mirror with a drawer. I'd better contact him and check it's not him as we are local! If it is her, I will get over there for 10.30 and report back!!
When Inch gets to the door I would shout “Omg I can’t believe it’s really you. Can I have your autograph?”
Then when Inch is looking all smug that he’s been recognised as a Zeleb I would look at his autograph and simply say “Who the feck is Jamie Hinch. I thought you were Janine from Fash FC.” 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can’t help but think these cheap second hand buys etc are to make her look down to earth once she announces the new million pound mansion in the country.
A bit like SS painting her place in the most hideous coloured paint from bloody wickes!
This is exactly what she's doing. I noted that after Solomon had done that she quickly moved on to Farrow & Ball:D. I feel Hinch's new house reveal must be imminent.

Reactions: 15
She’s a dick for not telling him he needed cash but he’s also a dick for not checking before he went. I rarely have cash on me unless there’s a specific purpose

Reactions: 13
Hope I've not missed anything from yesterday, I had a lovely family day out yesterday, Drove to Chester zoo, stayed over in a hotel last night then we drove back this morning.. Yes I actually take my children places Soph.

So Ron got dressed then dressed again? Makes no sense. Her fashion sense is going onto Ron now cos what the duck does he have on his feet???

Yeh send your husband to collect something but don't talk about payment beforehand. Course you did.. duck off Sophie.... She's gonna be buying so much stuff on marketplace, she has massive spending issues. Do you need ANOTHER mirror? Ya don't

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s not even capable of upcycling a bloody mirror on her own.. daddyyyy, pwincess sophie needs your hewp again

Reactions: 30
Hope I've not missed anything from yesterday, I had a lovely family day out yesterday, Drove to Chester zoo, stayed over in a hotel last night then we drove back this morning.. Yes I actually take my children places Soph.
I’m sorry unless there’s a perfectly curated montage with plinky plonky music over the top I just don’t think I can believe you on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she honestly just say "I sent Jamie to pick it up"? Why couldn't she get up off her arse and pick it up herself? He is actually just like the hired help now isn't he? Do the driving, look after the kids, go to the supermarket with the list I've written, shine the sink, take Ronnie out, tend like you're secretly filming me. What a bizarre relationship they have. If that is #couplegoals then they can keep it. I will stick with the relationship I have theank you, where we treat each other as equals and with respect.
She's too famous to pick stuff up herself, she'd be scared to go incase they asked for a pic of their idol xoxooxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So in other words her dad is going to do the mirror and she’s just going to tell him what she wants 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bet Al can't wait to spend his day sanding a mirror down and painting it for mount rushmore ( she has more faces) to take the credit...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not one sound from Ron
It is really, really noticeable. When I go back to videos when my kids were the same age as Ronnie, they are always making noise in the background. Even videos without them in it, there's rarely not a "mama" or some kind of chattering away in the background (because, Sophie, you do get zero personal time when you actually parent your children and don't hand them off or shush them at every opportunity :rolleyes:). It's only gotten worse now that Lon is here - poor Ron will be off to join Peter Pan and the lost boys at this rate, maybe they'll be Ronnie people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t help but think these cheap second hand buys etc are to make her look down to earth once she announces the new million pound mansion in the country.
A bit like SS painting her place in the most hideous coloured paint from bloody wickes!
This is literally what I said in my head when I was watching her story!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So SS does upcycle projects and her dad often helps like with the older boys bedroom divider….so now Soph for the first time ever is now upcycling with daddy

Reactions: 18
Zophs collecting the lint to stuff another teddy shes lovingly made on her sewing machine for little Lon, she’s well eco friendly I’ll have you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean I like the mirror, I wouldn't mind one but I have a perfectly good mirror on my dressing table and a wall one my landing so I'd rather not piss money up the wall on something I don't actually need. Try it one day hinch... I can't wait til her career fizzles and her money goes cos she has no sense of money management.

But why does her dad have to help her sand it down and paint it?? In other words she'll send it to dads house and he'll bring it back all done and she'll act like she helped. She's so bone idol

Reactions: 19
How else do you pay for things on Facebook marketplace? Surely that would just be common sense, which I forgot they lack tremendously

But why does her dad have to help her sand it down and paint it?? In other words she'll send it to dads house and he'll bring it back all done and she'll act like she helped. She's so bone idol
I thought the same thing, like she’s 13 again and needs a project with dad. Weird if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.