Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the more I think of it the more I think how patrionising it is to buy from Facebook Cheap Shop when your a millionaire.

Reactions: 21
I don’t follow Instagram accounts of people I don’t like I come here to see what they are up to but sometimes if There’s a comment but no screenshot I will have a look few weeks back she blocked me when I commented on a comment praising her mothering skills I wasn’t rude or unkind just told the truth that she is not an inspiration!
wheni next went to look couldn’t find her it said user not found so I assumed she had blocked me now I am unblocked anyone had this happen ?
so I just saw the post about mirror, Jamie in the background why don’t you just buy a new one, well why didn’t she ? She clearly has the money but decided to rob someone who didn’t of the chance of a bargain what a lovely lady 🙄

Reactions: 23
Does she withhold information from Jimmers on purpose to make him look stupid... she's taking the piss. I would not stand for that from my other half...

Reactions: 22
I’m confused, have they changed Ron’s outfit again? One minute his in black then his in grey?😂

Reactions: 19
So Lonnie gets a nice small business outfit (likely gifted) and Ronnie is in some Chinese fast fashion. Very nice

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she find it funny that she didn’t tell Jamie that it was cash on collection so he didn’t have any money on him? If I done that to my husband, I’d feel awful! I wouldn’t find it funny in the slightest, and I don’t think my husband would either!
Maybe it was her that picked it up but she lied on camera and said it was Jamie.
A fan spotted her in macdonalds, seems like she’s off that sofa more than she wants us to think

Show a picture of her to the dad of the poster who recently sold a mirror! It probably was her!

Reactions: 12
Did she honestly just say "I sent Jamie to pick it up"? Why couldn't she get up off her arse and pick it up herself? He is actually just like the hired help now isn't he? Do the driving, look after the kids, go to the supermarket with the list I've written, shine the sink, take Ronnie out, tend like you're secretly filming me. What a bizarre relationship they have. If that is #couplegoals then they can keep it. I will stick with the relationship I have theank you, where we treat each other as equals and with respect.

Reactions: 33
If you let your son wear his peaked cap like a normal person he wouldn’t have a random piece of hair sticking out of the back. What is the purpose of having it at a jaunty angle like that?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.