Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have shopped on the SHEIN site, because I'm on a daily low income and when I need more than a couple of bits, I can't afford High street brands / stores. Millionaires should NOT be shopping at SHEIN. Hinch has the money to resource and buy more sustainable, eco-friendly and most importantly CHILD / SLAVE LABOUR FREE clothing, but chooses not to. Tells you everything you need to know. She could dress Ronnie in clothes from small independent business that source and make their clothing ethically. She could be making that small change, a small difference, but a difference none the less. But no she still chooses to waste pennies on fast fashion sites. Please don't think I am slating people who buy fast fashion, like I said I DO! A lot of us don't have the option of buying ethically sourced clothing all of the time, but SHE DOES! SHEIN is awful!!!
She’s trying to be relatable, like saying the mirror is only £30! That is a lot of money for a lot of people. She hasn’t got a clue, this last 18 months have turned people’s lives upside down but princess Soph in her grey palace has not once acknowledged any of it, yet her sheep continue to feed into her disney perfect life 😡

Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when she first got her dryer and was showing videos of the lint in the filter. It was so thick and she said i’m gonna empty this out once a month. I was screamin at my phone 😵💫😵💫.
Then it was deleted and she made a big thing o. How you are meant to empty it everytime you use it. Thats when i started seeing thru her crap amd realising she does not have a clue what she is doing

Reactions: 28
Yet again other accounts are all posting their In The Style freebies from Stacey’s new collection ... why isn’t Hinchy promoting her best bubs by wearing some grown up clothes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s just outed her own lies with that pic today, she’s wearing the black tracksuit that jaymee put on his post yesterday 😂

Reactions: 11
she could of got the real Chicago Bulls kit for Ron in primark and the sell La Lakers kits.

She’s trying to be relatable, like saying the mirror is only £30! That is a lot of money for a lot of people. She hasn’t got a clue, this last 18 months have turned people’s lives upside down but princess Soph in her grey palace has not once acknowledged any of it, yet her sheep continue to feed into her disney perfect life 😡
jaymees reaction of ‘why didn’t you just buy one’. So relatable, eejits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she find it funny that she didn’t tell Jamie that it was cash on collection so he didn’t have any money on him? If I done that to my husband, I’d feel awful! I wouldn’t find it funny in the slightest, and I don’t think my husband would either!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Just seen a post of SS with a reputable and respected Instagram name about a new Cleaning/decluttering/simple living life TV show coming to our screens this autumn.

Our Sopha must be screaming inside (and soon manically on the outside) not to be involved 🤔😅

• Haha
Why does she find it funny that she didn’t tell Jamie that it was cash on collection so he didn’t have any money on him? If I done that to my husband, I’d feel awful! I wouldn’t find it funny in the slightest, and I don’t think my husband would either!
Because she gets away it. He treats her like a little girl/princess because he's not jumping off that gravy train any time soon!

Reactions: 25
Oh god is she going to now go down the SS route with repainting the mirror? Buying second hand & recycling
She’s desperately trying all avenues isn’t she

Properly hoping they’d say oh it’s you celebrities here you can have it for free 😂😂

Reactions: 18
So Inch’s tend job this week will be sanding down a mirror for a story and then taking it down the tip. Maybe she got it for him in the garage. Handy drawer to keep his “car magazines” in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s hope it’s full of woodworm and rips through Greyskull Towers as fast as her dinners end up in the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have shopped on the SHEIN site, because I'm on a daily low income and when I need more than a couple of bits, I can't afford High street brands / stores. Millionaires should NOT be shopping at SHEIN. Hinch has the money to resource and buy more sustainable, eco-friendly and most importantly CHILD / SLAVE LABOUR FREE clothing, but chooses not to. Tells you everything you need to know. She could dress Ronnie in clothes from small independent business that source and make their clothing ethically. She could be making that small change, a small difference, but a difference none the less. But no she still chooses to waste pennies on fast fashion sites. Please don't think I am slating people who buy fast fashion, like I said I DO! A lot of us don't have the option of buying ethically sourced clothing all of the time, but SHE DOES! SHEIN is awful!!!
Aww, I shop on Shein too. It's affordable for me currently too. She's trying to be relatable but she's not. She's a millionaire. That's just like Kylie Jenner shopping low to mid range make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly bit why would Jamie not turn up with cash? Was he expecting it to be gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen a post of SS with a reputable and respected Instagram name about a new Cleaning/decluttering/simple living life TV show coming to our screens this autumn.

Our Sopha must be screaming inside (and soon manically on the outside) not to be involved 🤔😅
I remember watching the pilot episode a few months back and did wonder why SS didn't chose Hinch has the cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly bit why would Jamie not turn up with cash? Was he expecting it to be gifted?
Not justifying them pricks in the slightest, but he might of thought it was done by bank transfer or she had already paid. We’ve picked up items before and they’ve wanted a bank transfer. She arranged it all so should of told him to take cash with him to pay but instead she finds it hilarious she’s made her husband look a bit of a twit (not that it’s hard with him!)

Reactions: 20
Can’t help but think these cheap second hand buys etc are to make her look down to earth once she announces the new million pound mansion in the country.
A bit like SS painting her place in the most hideous coloured paint from bloody wickes!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.