Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never messaged anyone at 4am and there was no geezer, she probably dreamt it and thought that’ll be good for the graaammmmm🙄
she’s so relatabubble🙄🥱

Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind would attach that bin to a dryer to empty filter in unless your as lazy as her. take it straight to the bin. Has Ron been putting stickers on her dryer
that looks like parcel tape that hasn’t come off properly

Reactions: 12
I’m sooooo excited for the “it’s here guuuuyyyyzzzzzz and I just love it” finger pointing posts when the mirror arrives. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the chaviest of them all…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sj
I’m sooooo excited for the “it’s here guuuuyyyyzzzzzz and I just love it” finger pointing posts when the mirror arrives. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the chaviest of them all…….
She'll be shown with sandpaper in hand then big Al or Jaymeee will take over. No way she's got the go in her to sand it down..but she'll take full credit as that's her style!

Reactions: 16
When mine were babies I had a bath that sat on the top of our bath and as soon as they were old enough I bathed them together.
If Ron’s a poor sleeper try actually doing stuff with him to tire him out 🙄
Where will she put the mirror, surely there isn’t any space in that house for any more tat?
Lastly, her mate Georgia who does the make up vids, in which we see her unfiltered has got the double buggy out and is taking her kids to London zoo. How does Soph not see that her life is just plain boring, lazy and downright odd? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m starting to Like the make up kid. She seems hardworking and a normal mum. Not sure about the kid modelling, but things defo dont look staged and fake like hinch

Reactions: 16
That outfit that Len has from company Amberandnoah - Rex also features on their website - quelle surprise! So does this mean they were #gifted then and Soph and SS can’t be bothered to declare this information? If these are gifted I get so angry that these people won’t follow the rules for advertising products. Hinch is a business and should be more transparent and HONEST! Her management team should be making sure this happens.

Reactions: 19
I mean you've got to empty the crappy ebayer bin eventually anyway so might aswel take the lint with you in the first place to put in the main bin 😴😴 great tip soph keep em coming

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because what that house needs is another mirror…!
It must be like a bloody fun house in there

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have shopped on the SHEIN site, because I'm on a daily low income and when I need more than a couple of bits, I can't afford High street brands / stores. Millionaires should NOT be shopping at SHEIN. Hinch has the money to resource and buy more sustainable, eco-friendly and most importantly CHILD / SLAVE LABOUR FREE clothing, but chooses not to. Tells you everything you need to know. She could dress Ronnie in clothes from small independent business that source and make their clothing ethically. She could be making that small change, a small difference, but a difference none the less. But no she still chooses to waste pennies on fast fashion sites. Please don't think I am slating people who buy fast fashion, like I said I DO! A lot of us don't have the option of buying ethically sourced clothing all of the time, but SHE DOES! SHEIN is awful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Couple goals right there! 😉
If I needed my husband to go and collect something for me, I’d ask him beforehand, because I’d expect him to do the same to me. It’s called respect. Why can’t she drive there if it’s local? Does she only get off the sofa if she’s going out with friends? I do suspect though that maybe their conversation about collecting the mirror was staged. Don’t know why she needs a mirror - she clearly doesn’t like her natural self because she always uses bloody filters even when applying makeup!
She’s bound to keep treating him like crap seeing as he’s living the life of a Cheshire housewife on his wife’s pay check 😂

Reactions: 10
What the hell does she look like in that trackie! What a chav!
Why doesn’t she wear her own lounge range or even just a lounge range suitable for a woman in her 30s! She looks like she’s nipping off to bully some passerby in to buying her 10 B&H from the local newsagent.
Maybe she's hoping to do a collab with Nike now??!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s some tip there, I don’t know about the rest of yous but I just put the fluff in the normal bin. 🤣 didn’t she use to leave this stuff out for the birds? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.