Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny do you live within sight of HMP Maldon? Just wondering if you saw the flour throwing debacle? Xx
Sorry @AC55,I didn't.
I sometimes wonder if they set up these shenanigans to draw me out-but then again, I'm probably too full of my own self-importance!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry @AC55,I didn't.
I sometimes wonder if they set up these shenanigans to draw me out-but then again, I'm probably too full of my own self-importance!
You’d turn up only to find it was a pre-record from 3 months ago anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve messaged Comfortuk and surflaundry_uk about this idiotic and dangerous ‘tip’

If anyone else wants to send them one, the more that do the better.

I have commented on her post and so have a few others, pointing out how dangerous it is, and unlike Hinch she does actually leave negative comments up and even replies
Can you give any clues as to who this idiot is?

Reactions: 2
Jotties Journal. She has a thread on here too. She’s very hands on with her brother. To the point of it being creepy. What is it with influencers? They’re all wronguns. Got her nobbing her brother, Hinch nobbing the dog. All mad!
And inch playing the fiddle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't stand them both, I really can't but one thing does come to mind. How tiring must it be trying to keep up with all the lies? Trying to be repeatable? She's bought it on herself and I can't wait for her to duck off. For me it's the staged photos, the not giving a tit about her children, how does anyone thinks its normal and how can anyone follow her or want to be like her when it's apparent she's a crappy person,friend and mother!

Reactions: 20
Not Hinch but another “cleanfluencer” with a super safe bright idea 🤦🏽‍♀️

If you dont have space to store large laundry containers pour it into drinks bottles 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is the same person that Hinch copied the ‘zoflora in boiling water in a glass jar’ tip
I liked her until I saw this. Also, the point of the video was that if you had no where to store the big bottle, but when she poured it into the flask she didn’t use the full bottle? So where is she storing the rest in the original big bottle that wouldn’t fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't keep up with these threads, but can someone please explain to me the point of Jamie's posts last night? She's a cleaning influencer ("cough"), and neither of you work, so yes, we do expect your house to be clean and tidy. He is as cringe as duck.

Reactions: 32
also the house is never lived in!!! Where’s the pen on the wall, where’s the contents of the cupboard on the floor and baby? Where’s piss and tit on the floor? No one and I mean NO ONE relates to wiping a nappy on their face let alone throwing a few takeaway boxes on the counter that she clearly throws away, Ron is NEVER allowed to roam free, look how many chinzy China and photos are lying about, I’m basically living in a bare home cause of my kids but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Get a grip hinch and inch you ain’t fooling no one
One thing I have to say is: I never ever moved my items from my home, I had photo frames, candles and valuable items all within reach. I did teach my child “no” and that things weren’t to be touched or played with if they weren’t child friendly.
However, she lets Ronnie play with fake/battery candles, feed the dog etc but will probably tell him off for doing it when it’s not being recorded (remember the time she told him off for going in the cupboard, even though moments before he was allowed to for her content!) my child was allowed to have toys out to her hearts content, she knew how to help tidy them away from a very young age and we set rules about pens only at the table etc. As children should learn to respect their homes.
But that’s the difference… it isn’t a home where I feel, Ronnie especially, feels relaxed. I’ve a family member who reminds me of hinch, all this stuff to show and look at, all bland and boring and it no longer is a home I feel relaxed and welcome in and I feel my child can’t get toys out etc without being fully conditioned - you can respect your home in a way that there’s balance

Reactions: 27
JOttiesJournal. To be fair on her she’s quite likeable and seems to be much more genuine than Hinch but it’s still a stupid thing to do.

Reactions: 5
Jotties Journal.

Im taking back what I said about her not deleting comments, she’s deleted mine for some reason.
I was polite but just pointed out how easy it would be for a child to drink it!
Also suggested if they had no room to store a big bottle they should maybe buy a smaller one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One thing I have to say is: I never ever moved my items from my home, I had photo frames, candles and valuable items all within reach. I did teach my child “no” and that things weren’t to be touched or played with if they weren’t child friendly.
However, she lets Ronnie play with fake/battery candles, feed the dog etc but will probably tell him off for doing it when it’s not being recorded (remember the time she told him off for going in the cupboard, even though moments before he was allowed to for her content!) my child was allowed to have toys out to her hearts content, she knew how to help tidy them away from a very young age and we set rules about pens only at the table etc. As children should learn to respect their homes.
But that’s the difference… it isn’t a home where I feel, Ronnie especially, feels relaxed. I’ve a family member who reminds me of hinch, all this stuff to show and look at, all bland and boring and it no longer is a home I feel relaxed and welcome in and I feel my child can’t get toys out etc without being fully conditioned - you can respect your home in a way that there’s balance
Amen to this. We didn't baby/toddler proof our house and no harm came to them. We did need to teach what was dangerous etc. The only thing we did was put foam on the corners of the dining table when little eyes were at the height of them cos they used to career around the room and knock into them or just not pay attention to where they were walking. That was it. To be fair I actually couldn't be bothered baby proofing. Not cos I'm a negligent mother 🙄 but it seemed unnecessary. No criticism about anyone else doing what feels right for them and their homes.

Reactions: 9
She (JJ) says she stores them high but in the video its on the lowest shelf. Disgusting. And it looks like a smoothie.

Reactions: 13
Jotties Journal.

Im taking back what I said about her not deleting comments, she’s deleted mine for some reason.
I was polite but just pointed out how easy it would be for a child to drink it!
Also suggested if they had no room to store a big bottle they should maybe buy a smaller one
Thanks.

I used to buy a huge bottle of softener from Costco but decanted it into an empty softener bottle. Whatever else you do, you don’t put it in a decorative drinks bottle to make it look ‘more attractive’ so it could be mistaken for a smoothie or cocktail - and then share it on Social Media so other brain dead morons will copy.

Hinch has gone awol again. Maybe we jumped the gun and this wasn’t her return from mat leave. Maybe they were KIT days! 🤔

• Haha
Mrs Hinch ripped off one of JJ hacks...then when it was proven to be dangerous didn't she throw her under the bus? A bit like when she threw flour at 100k car and skiddy kegs' flip flops in to the garden....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.