Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Hinch but another “cleanfluencer” with a super safe bright idea 🤦🏽‍♀️

If you dont have space to store large laundry containers pour it into drinks bottles 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is the same person that Hinch copied the ‘zoflora in boiling water in a glass jar’ tip
Yikes on several bleeping bikes 😵
I actually despair.
Reminds me of an episode of 24 hours in A and E/ some other hospital show- where a woman had stored a bottle of zoflora in the fridge and her husband took a swig.
People seem to lose all sense of intelligence just to make things look “prettier”.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This is so true. I used to be friends with one of the children of a very famous musician. That child was pimped out all over the shop. The equivalent of Instagram today. I was friends with them as a teenager and he went properly off the rails. Then disowned his parents. He was sickened with how they had used him as part of their fame game. I’m not in touch with him at all anymore. Our friendship was fairly fleeting. But I was around for the part where he completely lost it. It was not a pretty sight. Thankfully from what I can see of him now in the occasional media he’s sorted himself out and still has seemingly little to do with his parents.
don’t ask me who cos I won’t say as it could expose who I am.
Eta - there’s going to be a whole generation of kids like this.
I enjoy reading what you have to say. Your post are always a pleasure and thought provoking to read. You articulate things so well. Plus, you know. Detective sous.🧐
But by golly are you a tease!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bank holiday weekend off? She has put in a hard graft this week catching up on Tattle and #ads. Plus she’s moved herself from the sofa to the garden at least twice. More than enough to warrant a deep rest.

Bless ‘er ‘art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was out and about the other day and saw a little boy, my first thought was how much he looked like Ron, how bleeping terrifying is that?! The fact that I would recognise a complete strangers child is scary

Reactions: 22
Used to be a big Hinch fan but so many things have put me off her, and seeing that they had yet ANOTHER takeaway last night blows my mind… Does her poor child ever eat anything that’s not chips? :cautious: It is so embarrassing that a 30 year old woman cannot cook a simple meal for her toddler, and even more embarrassing that Jamie never seems to either! Why is her mum not teaching her how to look after her children’s health and nutrition?😩 It’s actually really sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yikes on several bleeping bikes 😵
I actually despair.
Reminds me of an episode of 24 hours in A and E/ some other hospital show- where a woman had stored a bottle of zoflora in the fridge and her husband took a swig.
People seem to lose all sense of intelligence just to make things look “prettier”.
Why the duck would you have zoflora in the fridge?!

It’s actually terrifying how little common sense some people have.

Reactions: 20
Used to be a big Hinch fan but so many things have put me off her, and seeing that they had yet ANOTHER takeaway last night blows my mind… Does her poor child ever eat anything that’s not chips? :cautious: It is so embarrassing that a 30 year old woman cannot cook a simple meal for her toddler, and even more embarrassing that Jamie never seems to either! Why is her mum not teaching her how to look after her children’s health and nutrition?😩 It’s actually really sad!
why can’t she buy meal kits like gousto hellofresh? All healthy options and my eldest son who is 10 often helps with them! If he can do it I’m pretty sure a grown arse 30 yesr old woman can do it.

from the last Thread to I genuinely thought micro chips were gone! They taste like tit, that poor kid has probably never eaten a proper bit of food in his life! I bet the shits stink! On the odd beige days where I’d actually worked a 13 hour shift, not a few mins pre recording, we’d have beige food like nuggets and frozen chips I’d always notice the kids 💩 stunk way worse than normal 😂

Reactions: 17
Just watched Tara Make-up's story and the difference between her and Gene and Soph and Ron is incredible. At least with Tara there's genuine mutual love between her and Gene, and he's really smiling, his eyes are sparkling. I don't think I've ever seen something like that in any Hinch post.

Reactions: 1
Spill the 🍵 ma luvlee
Jotties Journal. She has a thread on here too. She’s very hands on with her brother. To the point of it being creepy. What is it with influencers? They’re all wronguns. Got her nobbing her brother, Hinch nobbing the dog. All mad!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Has Sofas Contract with Astonish ended ? Found these in Dealz ( Poundland) a week ago. They are body washes and sanitizer . Would explain why she hasn't flogged them. ( Cleaning with Mario is advertising them )
Also dropping a photo go her sad sack cushion that was never bought from out local Tesco at €17 , who honestly would.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

If you dont have space to store large laundry containers pour it into drinks bottles 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is the same person that Hinch copied the ‘zoflora in boiling water in a glass jar’ tip
How is this even saving space 🤣

• Haha
I was out and about the other day and saw a little boy, my first thought was how much he looked like Ron, how bleeping terrifying is that?! The fact that I would recognise a complete strangers child is scary
Agree - I wouldn’t want any strangers to know my kids and their names.
We were out last night, and saw Soph & Jamie’s doppelgängers - scruffy pair!! Jamie’s was a slightly thinner version 😂

• Haha

Sorry to quote myself but I’ve messaged Comfortuk and surflaundry_uk about this idiotic and dangerous ‘tip’

If anyone else wants to send them one, the more that do the better.

I have commented on her post and so have a few others, pointing out how dangerous it is, and unlike Hinch she does actually leave negative comments up and even replies

Reactions: 16
Inch will be having an awful day. Losing 3-0, down to 10 men and not even half time! Go Arsenal……

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been having a mindless scroll on Instagram, & an advert for a newish company called ‘Inch’s Cider’ popped up! Could this be one of the exciting projects that she said Inch was out of the house working on the other day? 😂🤣😂
There's a 'Hinch' distillery recently opened quite close to me. Absolutely nothing to do with her, it's a classy place 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.