Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Hinch pyjamas in tesco today. They had ‘Hinch’ written on them with a little checklist beneath:
- write lists
- clean (or Hinch, something like that anyway)
- fresh’nup friday

i mean, WTAF. Do grown women with houses to clean and families to look after really wear pyjamas with Hinch written all over them. Even more so if they’re buck ugly n look like a sodding checklist?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I saw Hinch pyjamas in tesco today. They had ‘Hinch’ written on them with a little checklist beneath:
- write lists
- clean (or Hinch, something like that anyway)
- fresh’nup friday

i mean, WTAF. Do grown women with houses to clean and families to look after really wear pyjamas with Hinch written all over them. Even more so if they’re buck ugly n look like a sodding checklist?!
I was in Tesco yesterday and come across hinch Cushions which were all reduced to a fiver. Not sure how much they were previously

Reactions: 10
Ron is such a difficult one. My friend adopted a baby earlier this year. He was 15 months. Suspected autism because of lack of eye contact, not responding to his name, no babble etc. He's been with her six months. Responds to his name, does not shut up and has about 20 clear words, makes eye contact and sings no stop. I truly believe its because he is getting 1 on 1 with my mate... She's on the floor playing with him, interacting with him all day even if she's just telling him crap like "let's eat a yellow banana" proper basic stuff we've all done with put kids but means everything. Never seen any of this with hinch. What happened to the flash cards she made him??
What a lucky little lad to have your friend to love and care for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know Lonnie isn’t a newborn but I’d be fuming if I’d had guests round and they’d left my house in that state.None of my friends even have kids but I’ve never ever left theirs after a get together without washing up/going round with a bin bag/making some attempt to tidy up and be helpful. Same with me - they come visit but will make their own drinks and wash up after. SLOBS
But it’s not real, it didn’t happen, it’s all staged for the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just spotted this on Facebook :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 734116
Honestly I’ve never seen such a load of boring tat in my life. She’s over. And about time too. She’s encouraged people to but a multitude of unnecessary cleaning products creating potential toxic fumes.. she needs to go. No one cares. Go brush your hair and try being a mum to your abandoned children

Reactions: 18
Just in case Inch checks Tattle.

A reminder of his beloved team….3 games, 3 losses, not a single goal scored, 9 goals scored against them and bottom of the bloody table! Enjoy your weekend, oi oi you loser.
Where they belong mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a lucky little lad to have your friend to love and care for him.
They are both lucky! Not saying that he doesn't have autism and obviously completely fine if he does but it goes to show what a little one on one does. Made me more patient with my kids for sure 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just when we thought she’d killed him with salmonella
Oh dearest
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded! 🤣
View attachment 733103
Beggy idiots, serves them right. They deserve this and more. Stupid cunts. More money than sense.

Reactions: 9
Pure conjecture as a long time observer. I think she is a neat freak as in likes things just so on her terms in her way (control issues) but in no way a cleaning freak. It explains the hissy fits over flip flops left on the floor etc (but her manky slippers are ok anywhere), the endless barskits to contain and corral the ephemera. I do not think she is a fan of cleaning and I do not think that it comes naturally for her. It was a means to an end, a foot into the instafame world. She wrapped it up in the anxiety and mental health narrative to sell the idea and convince herself she just laaahvs it. But the reality is she doesn’t and could only keep the farce up for so long. Initially, it was enough to be paid to advertise cleaning, but even that has lost its allure now for her. Hence the unraveling/rebranding/mythbusting bs we see before us. She has imposter syndrome and can’t wait to fly free. If she really was a clean freak like she initially wanted us to believe, it wouldn’t be such a chore to continue, even with kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why do they need to buy these plastic baby baths?? Why not just hold him in the big bath tub in shallow water. It's just odd to me

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bathing your baby in the front room?? What the actual f$%#..... how much effort does that require.... Bathing my 5 month old in the bathtub is bad enough for the 5 minutes she is in there.... why why why???

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Why do they need to buy these plastic baby baths?? Why not just hold him in the big bath tub in shallow water. It's just odd to me
My guess is they got told off for showing Ronnie in the bath. It’s hard to get a discreet angle in the bathroom, so the baths are now done in the living room to showcase earthmamahinch…shot with a long lens by inch from his safe space in the garage. HTH!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bathing your baby in the front room?? What the actual f$%#..... how much effort does that require.... Bathing my 5 month old in the bathtub is bad enough for the 5 minutes she is in there.... why why why???
Especially as that bath was upstairs in the ‘messy’ photos yesterday! (Or whatever day they had people over. It’s all merging into one)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.