Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch will be having an awful day. Losing 3-0, down to 10 men and not even half time! Go Arsenal……
Bet his lost a fortune at willy hill hence hinchs silence she’s fuming. She’ll be cooking him raw chicken again in hope it finishes the job this time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is just my opinion.

I think Hinch has had her day, and her delayed return to Insta has cost her any future she had as a zleb. She really believed the hype she had built up around herself, believed that the sheep would wait for her. But in her absence, others have taken the stage and cleaners with eco friendly methods have stolen the show. People have lost interest in her, and I also believe a little fed up of her. She’s insulting parents up and down the country by acting like she has got it so hard, when the truth is a good percentage of parents had to do it alone, without the 24 hour aid of a mother and husband. She is also trying to rebrand, but it won’t work. She was made “famous” for being a cleaner, end of. No one has any interest in her as a mum. She may very well find the odd fan who says they’re invested, but that is just a very teeny percent of her 4.1 million followers. As a person, Sophie has no personality. She is not charismatic, she is not funny and she isn’t sympathetic. There is no angle for her to work to her personality because she is a naturally nasty person, not really keeping with the whole be kind narrative she peddles.

Fame is fleeting, especially in the social media world. She went in too hard too soon, gave everything away with her books, sold every aspect of her life, flogged her sons infant years to the gran. They got greedy and ambitious and we’re too full of their own sense of self worth. If she sticks purely to the gram she’ll be a non entity very soon, and that is when they will turn to reality TV in a desperate bid to maintain their lifestyle. But Soph has spent years peddling this image of perfection and can manipulate her content to represent her as such, on the real screen she is at the mercy of the camera and the public and I’m not sure her ego will take it.

I will stop for now or I’ll end up going on all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 134
Hinch has gone awol again. Maybe we jumped the gun and this wasn’t her return from mat leave. Maybe they were KIT days! 🤔
She's probably brazen enough to keep claiming that she's still on (phony) "maternity leave" 🙄🤣
The sheep won't question it 🤷🏼‍♀️ what with all the stories shes posted this week -remember Sophs a struggling, busy mum of 2 now- she needs a rest!!! 🙄🤪

Reactions: 10
So if this is really how they claim to live the last 3 years of perfection have all been a blatent lie then? Hope the Hinchers are happy when they realise they have been conned.

Makes me happy to think that my house is an absolute palace compared to theirs though. Shoes are taken off and put away, milk & ketchup go back in the fridge as they are used and takeaway containers are binned as the food is eaten/put onto plates. Its not difficult, maybe you should try it Sophie/ Jamie.
It’s just an absolute joke
She’s spent three years claiming that the only thing to help her anxiety is cleaning, in fact she could never even go to bed till the loo was ‘pined’ as she would lie awake thinking of it 🙄
We were once treated to a glimpse of the narnia cupboard of delights in the garage, full to the brim with cleaning products
Let’s not forget this is the woman whose idea of fun is to dismantle her vacuum cleaner to give it an extra clean
Who regularly vacuums round her toaster
Who has names for her cleaning cloths
Who bought an actual cleaning trolley like professional cleaners
Who has everything in her cupboards organised from tins to packets, either in baskets or on special shelf stands same with the fridge everything meticulously labelled along with jars and bottles, everything in its place and a place for everything
Who has a mini orgasm at the latest scrub daddy
Who hasnt allowed Ronnie to have any messy play for most of his life
Who uses more products than necessary - why have one squirt when you can use almost the whole bottle

so has it all been a lie then 🤷‍♀️
Because most of the people I know who are like that never have that sort of a mess in their house ever

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The sad thing is she wouldn’t even get a job as a cleaner oncer her Instagram career goes tits up

Reactions: 20
It’s just an absolute joke
She’s spent three years claiming that the only thing to help her anxiety is cleaning, in fact she could never even go to bed till the loo was ‘pined’ as she would lie awake thinking of it 🙄
We were once treated to a glimpse of the narnia cupboard of delights in the garage, full to the brim with cleaning products
Let’s not forget this is the woman whose idea of fun is to dismantle her vacuum cleaner to give it an extra clean
Who regularly vacuums round her toaster
Who has names for her cleaning cloths
Who bought an actual cleaning trolley like professional cleaners
Who has everything in her cupboards organised from tins to packets, either in baskets or on special shelf stands same with the fridge everything meticulously labelled along with jars and bottles, everything in its place and a place for everything
Who has a mini orgasm at the latest scrub daddy
Who hasnt allowed Ronnie to have any messy play for most of his life
Who uses more products than necessary - why have one squirt when you can use almost the whole bottle

so has it all been a lie then 🤷‍♀️
Because most of the people I know who are like that never have that sort of a mess in their house ever
100% this! ⬆⬆
Her days of "fame" are slowly but surely coming to an end and she knows it. I don't think she can even be bothered anymore with Instagram and I think it's Jamie flogging the dead horse of her "career" .

Reactions: 33
Out of curiousity i brought her “Memoir” when it was on offer for 99p, found this gem 😂
2C647C6F-919B-4C15-9F12-CD51CCD491C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She's probably brazen enough to keep claiming that she's still on (phony) "maternity leave" 🙄🤣
The sheep won't question it 🤷🏼‍♀️ what with all the stories shes posted this week -remember Sophs a struggling, busy mum of 2 now- she needs a rest!!! 🙄🤪
Isn’t it SS baby shower this weekend 🤔

Reactions: 10
The thing is she could have carried on with the cleaning, she could have rebranded as a mum but still included the cleaning element to her instagram - the fact she’s doing little bursts of cleaning when kids are asleep, baby washing tips, how to get baby tit stains out or whatever else her sheep love to watch. She could have marketed a lot more baby friendly cleaning solutions and tips rather than the chemical tit she’s done previously.

instead she’s come back as Sophie the depressing couch potato, now trying to prove that her house in lived in- it’s almost sad like she’s lost who she “was” which makes everyone - including her fans question why they even follow her in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if this is really how they claim to live the last 3 years of perfection have all been a blatent lie then? Hope the Hinchers are happy when they realise they have been conned.

Makes me happy to think that my house is an absolute palace compared to theirs though. Shoes are taken off and put away, milk & ketchup go back in the fridge as they are used and takeaway containers are binned as the food is eaten/put onto plates. Its not difficult, maybe you should try it Sophie/ Jamie.
I know Lonnie isn’t a newborn but I’d be fuming if I’d had guests round and they’d left my house in that state.None of my friends even have kids but I’ve never ever left theirs after a get together without washing up/going round with a bin bag/making some attempt to tidy up and be helpful. Same with me - they come visit but will make their own drinks and wash up after. SLOBS

Reactions: 22
IMO Hinch isn’t ignoring any possible child delay / issues - she is busy ghost writing her next memoir of how to accept and help the child - after all she only ever admits stuff when it can make her money like she did with the PND!!

Reactions: 19
Ron is such a difficult one. My friend adopted a baby earlier this year. He was 15 months. Suspected autism because of lack of eye contact, not responding to his name, no babble etc. He's been with her six months. Responds to his name, does not shut up and has about 20 clear words, makes eye contact and sings no stop. I truly believe its because he is getting 1 on 1 with my mate... She's on the floor playing with him, interacting with him all day even if she's just telling him crap like "let's eat a yellow banana" proper basic stuff we've all done with put kids but means everything. Never seen any of this with hinch. What happened to the flash cards she made him??

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I do wonder if the tit cooking, using the same 5 ingredients and all the takeaways are as much a sign of Grinch’s eating disorder as much as laziness or incompetence. Perhaps that has a knock on effect with what she’s fed Ronnie and why she hung onto the pouches for so long, cos cooking ‘unsafe’ or ‘triggering’ foods even for someone else is difficult.

But why Hinch hasn’t stepped up to the plate as a father and husband and made sure his child and wife were at least offered good quality food I just don’t understand.

Reactions: 21
IMO Hinch isn’t ignoring any possible child delay / issues - she is busy ghost writing her next memoir of how to accept and help the child - after all she only ever admits stuff when it can make her money like she did with the PND!!
This is a possibility sadly she would stoop that low 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was asleep the other night and I got a message from some blonde woman that woke me up asking to buy my ladder. In return she offered to cook me dinner or tag me in a post as apparently she is a really big deal. Told her to duck off as I didn't want undercooked chicken marinated in Zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.