Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The owner of the ladder is definitely a tattler....Which one of ye, finally had the chance to tell sopha to duck OFF!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s trying to copy SS after she turned her bathroom into a beach a few months ago. She thinks being kooky is so relatable huns
How can someone manage to get it so wrong every single time, she is a dick

Actually Thinking about it right now. She could of made a whole hearty chicken pie with all the ingredients she wasted yesterday as well as the flour she’s thrown about today including the broccoli and peppers and a chicken stock cube. She had whole garlic bulbs there for show yesterday’s dinner but used garlic powder. Can’t even be arsed to grate cheese this woman. Everything’s for show. Pie would of been Simple and nice to last them till tomorrow lunch .. but no. No sense of reality. Wasting food for entertainment purposes and making jokes out of it. Just seen this on Twitter too🤢She gets it wrong all the time. Less is more silly woman. She needs to stop, put her 76 iphones away, Take a breather and really look at what she’s doing and how she’s behaving. Unhinged irrational and ahead of herself. Calm the duck down man. Sheeesh
why do her sheep continuously think she’s great, I really don’t get it, her and her pathetic husband are possibly the most annoying people on the planet but all her followers think they’re the best thing ever, perfect mother, couple goals, whatever 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe the sheep have all been messaging her & Inch of how funny it was to see her being herself & even swearing about the joke with the egg chair!
I can imagine them now oh Sophie our queen it was lovely to see you swear and be yourself it reminded me of my husband & I 🙄
So now she thinks Oi Oi I’ll try that now I’ll be foul mouthed because they love it ffs
As for going to maccys at that time and sitting in the car park is bleeping strange! Not one woman I know does that! We’ve been on a proper night out & popped in for a maccys before getting taxi home but it was all a planned night out!
I can imagine what my husband must be thinking if I said to him just going maccys you’ll be ok won’t you not sure how long I’ll be we may sit in car park for a few hours 🙄
I reckon she’s going off the rails maybe she will be the one to have an affair 😂

Reactions: 17
Maybe if am blippie will he listens to me…….? And teaching him get a bag of flour and throw it onto the car yeah sure that’ll teach him to listen to me …….no that’s teaching him how to be an idiot , if he doesn’t listens to you then it’s clear you need parenting skills……?👌🏻😡😡

Reactions: 15
Have had a crazy few days at work, so haven't been on here much since the start of the week. Can't believe we're 2 1/2 threads in again since then!

Watching her stories for the last few days, I can only come to one conclusion. She's a complete fuckwit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Given she did the 10year throw back challenge within the last two years to reveal that she used to be “fat” and had a gastric band, and she’s just shown another 10 year old photo where she isn’t remotely fat, she must have lost that 8 stone super quickly. No wonder she has issues.

Reactions: 48
I’m sure even her sheep watch this version of hinch and think wtf is going on shes like a totally different person and not in a good way the swearing weird the publicly acting like an unstable irresponsible parent I think she’s done research watched a few successful people on the gram and trying to mash them all into her grand new persona not realising how unhinged it’s making her look.

It’s also like a weird game how far can I go before the sheep have enough or is she like this so people are like for the love of god bring back Jamie he looks a saint in comparison 😂

Reactions: 15
She showed her true colors in that slide Jamie recently did where she got mad about the egg chair thing. She seems really stressed and unhappy and is trying to put a front on best as possible to hide possibly breaking down.

Reactions: 10
If the ladder exists I'd love a Tattler to get in there first and get it. Just so she doesn't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a random thought but even if James is busy working…which of course he isn’t…how and why did we go from seeing him posting every little ridiculous thing, things no person wants to see! to complete radio silence. Surely if there was anything normal or genuine going on there he would continue.

Eta: this thought crossed my mind in a dark moment of wondering if we were better off being subjected to the Jayme show than whatever we witnessed today

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They told her to duck off because of the time? No, they told her to duck off because they know of her and think hell no. 😂 As if they were a) awake/or woken up by the message and b) would actually message back at that time. She's desperate for content ain't she.
Any normal company would read and probably reply politely the next morning, find it hard to believe that any company would speak to a potential customer like that, you reek of desperation you pathetic woman, how can a mother of 2 extremely young children have so much time to think up these ridiculous stories

Reactions: 6
Wonder if James called ahead to McDonalds to ask for a discount for her because she's famous?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Not strictly Hinch related, but I just have to admit that I’m like at least 25% here for the amazing British insults and slang. I understand most of them, although have been having to look more up lately…pushing the boat out….Boat race…hard paper round…porkies. I love them 😂

oh, and I definitely did not know what microchips were…I assumed they were small french fries 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just a random thought but even if James is busy working…which of course he isn’t…how and why did we go from seeing him posting every little ridiculous thing, things no person wants to see! to complete radio silence. Surely if there was anything normal or genuine going on there he would continue.

Eta: this thought crossed my mind in a dark moment of wondering if we were better off being subjected to the Jayme show than whatever we witnessed today
He was just holding the baton whilst she was on maternity leave. That baton is now in Sophie's hand again x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.